Reptile/amphibian thread what's your pet Sup Forums? I got 2 bearded dragons and i am getting an argentine tegu

Reptile/amphibian thread what's your pet Sup Forums? I got 2 bearded dragons and i am getting an argentine tegu

Bump

me and my python reticulatus

i had these little fuckers for a bit. always wanted a dragon though

that's a big ass snake

>no homo

Had a little leopard gecko, had to put her down last week she had MBD and kidney failure, wasn't recovering and already lost an eye to a cunt vet who misdiagnosed her as perfectly healthy with an old scar from an ulcer when we brought her

Season's greetings

Do you ever worry about it choking you out? Isn't a snake that big easily
Able to kill a man of your size? I would like to have a retic but I feel like it's just too dangerous to have one.

Also here's a pic of my corn snake.

Does anybody have the gif of the guy fucking his snake?

Woops saved thumbnail

Found it... But not the gif

I read that as cum snake. It gave me a giggle.
I got 2 Brazillian salmon birdeaters, a red color form rose hair, a cichlid tank, and a parrot. I know you asked for reptiles, but inverts should be in a thread like this too.

This is the rosehair. She's still tiny.

nah, he's chillin

Adorable spider, man

I've got a few myself. Two rose hairs, a red knee, a salmon birdeater, and a p. striata.

Pic related

Are they easy to care for compared to a simple corn snake? How much and how often do you feed it? How big of an enclosure do you keep it in?

I just feed him when I think he is hungry, but he only eats shit that is alive so I have to buy live rabbits and cats to feed him

>I have him loose in my home aswell,

is the p. striata as bad as everyone says? I've always avoided any pokies. I had an OBT with no problems but it was a grumpy old man. He matured and passed away within a year of owning him.

also, his favorite place in my house is ontop of shelf in my living room

>forgot pic

Hey I think my bearded dragons are gay. I got two males and raised them from hatchlings. I was going to separate them when they started to get aggressive and I noticed one mounting the other. After I separated them the bigger one kept head bobbing at the smaller one through the glass so I move them away from each other. Every time the smaller one is out he runs to the bigger one. and if they are out together the smaller one runs to the bigger one and lets the bigger one mount him. Other than that, they get along really well. Are they gay and should I keep their love apart?

Can you post a picture of your dick for size comparison to the snake? I hear snakes are really chill with guys with big dicks because they can sense that they are alpha but guys will small dicks are like prey to them.

Inwant a crested gecko so bad.

Allesandra Lizanardi on the left and Kimi Draggonen on the right

She's not so bad In my opinion. She's a bit scary and sometimes but she eats well and keeps to herself when you go to clean the cage.

Pokies are fun

ive got a beardie, a tub full of northern alligator lizards, and im getting a matamata in a few months and after that a breading pair of blue tounge skinks