How do we fix this glaring injustice?

how do we fix this glaring injustice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oUl86J15_jY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop letting women be useless freeloaders.

Fewer men run womens study groups then men named sandra

^ This is how relevent this is

We already have a women hate thread going dumb nigger

Good. We need a few more. We've had nonstop "what would you do to my 4/10 girlfriend and i'll get mad if you call her fat" for months

>how do we fix this glaring injustice?
They kikes are already on it mate. Combination of revisionist history, increased cultural relativism, and the death of the white man

We kill people.

Or how about we just wait until they kill each other. Shouldn't be too much longer.

I'm speechless.
How is she so cocky but so dumb?
I thought maybe it was satire, but it's not, it's a genuine retard

This...I just can't with this.

I know absolute fuck all about coding. Could you explain what the pic represents?

Never mind. I read the last few lines of her side and anyone should be able to tell its fucking retarded.

women are a fucking joke. Same girl.

Some level of documentation on what does what is respectable, but this shit is terrible.

A massacre of coding.
I'm pretty sure she's attempting java, but she's made so many mistakes and logical redundancies.

Not to mention her comments are so cringy

This one she's just attempting to open a file, and she can't do it. That's it

>We already have a women hate thread going

And?

>you will die before it swings the other way and there are movements and quotas to hire more men to make the job more "equal"

Yeah that's too many women

Fewer women get college educations that warrant those positions.

>how do we fix this glaring injustice?

Legalize heroine.

This is how.

youtu.be/oUl86J15_jY

things that didn't happen.

Were you in that thread a couple months ago where someone posted nudes of all those girls?

That's not possible.

1. Countless laws would need to be changed. That won't happen since women have the majority.

2. There would need to be a man quota of 97% to be as intrusive as a woman's quota of 50%.

heroine is a female hero

It's simple, name more women John.

>underrepresented
what the fuck does that even mean? Does every god damn thing in our entire country have to represent just how diverse and multicultural our cities are?
congress needs to be 13% black, 51% female, 6% asian, etc., before we've truly achieved "equality" ?
fucking god damn, just hire the best fucking person for the job

>what the fuck does that even mean?

Pic explains.

>congress needs to be 13% black, 51% female, 6% asian, etc., before we've truly achieved "equality" ?

Yes

>just hire the best fucking person for the job

Then women wouldn't be hired anymore except for typical female jobs.

What injustice?

2/3

3/3

Name your daughters "John" and the problem solves itself.

>you will never be born with a vagina and get a free ride through life

I bet this lame bitch is talking about women's studies like it has any applications outside of man hating.
>Stop oppressing me!
It's called trying to reason with you so you don't turn into a hateful person who has no prospects. This is the stupid shit that causes you "wage gap" and nothing more. Choose a proper field and you'll get what you want.

Teaching women they can achieve more.

That is honestly all ive got for them.
The fact there are women in high positions and leading countries is proof a woman can achieve whatever.

If Im being honest and generous, the only actual realistic reason left that women dont is that they arent being taught they can, or theyre being taught they dont have to.

Whichever it is, change it, then the bitches are on their own.

I am honestly totally sick of their excuses though. I dont want to hear "its harder for women." its harder for me to do fucking anything. I have adhd. I also have a bachelor and i make 60k a year at my day job, and i have a side business and have a pretty full happy life i earned myself.

Everyone has challenges. Fucking deal.

haha the shills. Into the gulag you are longing for you marxist fuckwit

Stop permitting women to leave the kitchen and the whining will magically stop.

Great, I'm going to burn and die to death because a chick got affirmative actioned into position
my brother wasn't fit enough to pass the tests to become a firefighter, and he's an athletic guy

>If (a > b && b < a)
God fucking dammit.

>be me
>33
>diesel tech
>shop i work for hires dumb bitch tech
>from the gate she had an attitude
>complains only girls are in the office
>treats everyone like shit
>pointless trash talk
>we have to shut down the shop bathroom because "it's hers now"
>second week
>truck with 12k miles on it
>give it to her for oil change
>she screams about only getting bullshit jobs
>spends the entire time talking on phone
>screeching about how stupid and oppressive we are
>finishes the oil change
>goes to pull truck out
>kills
>starts it again
>screeches
>no oil put back in engine
>20,000 dollars
>i replace crank shaft
>bearings
>complete overhaul
>she blames us
>boss fires her
>she's in the process of suing the company
>pic related
>here's your wage gap

We kill all men named John.

It's only an isb. No biggie

But they don't WANT to do that shit, it's WORK. They've come a long way and finally are in the place where they want to be
all they need to do to get by in life is have a vagina and exist, men will take care of the rest.
but when the dumb girlbrains gets that idea "i want to do something", it's never something entry level or easy. she wants to be a surgeon, that will get her lots of attention and bragging points from her friends.

The problem with women (an a lot of "ethnic" victim complex people) is they don't create their own successful businesses (or civilizations for that matter) in any meaningful numbers.
Thing is, they never will unless they are forced to. Worst thing you can do for someone is coddle them forever, because they'll forever be weak and incapable with a victim complex and bad attitude towards the hand that feeds them.
While males and similar groups came to dominate through fierce, ruthless competition.
That's why they'll start some little company in their garage and have the audacity to take on some established giant instead of just trying to beg, nag and sue the giant for a job.
Make your own fucking jobs, they don't appear magically, they are created by other people who are usually just braver and harder working than you.
Hispanic women understand this and are dominating as business owners among women, they start their own little company doing something they know how to do instead of trying to force companies to create bullshit jobs to match their lack of skills.
Companies can only create so many "creative consultant" and "diversity compliance" positions.

nice.

That's why it's equally important to never lift a finger for women. They learn the hard way.

Women run companies go out of business, dipshit.

Not the point. You want to come in screaming about how awesome you are, and you can't even do the most basic job we offer? No thanks.

>she's in the process of suing the company
The saddest part of the whole thing is that she'll most likely win cause of muh oppression

Star naming your daughters James and William. It's quite simple

i am totally pro feminist. Women should have their possbility to vote and have their rights.
Also they should get paid fairly, especially for white collar job, when they aren't much weaker than men.
But i can understand why corporates wants men more than women as men goes for paternity leave rarely and stuff.

I don't think its fair, but i understand their point of view.

"feminism" in develpoed country is just mental illnes as same as religion fanatism.

Sarcasm.
We get those kinds here often. Never lasts long, never had a woman on the floor mind you.

Educate women better. Quotas won't actually help so all women can do is exactly what men do: Be the best candidate for the job.

Either that or be friends with the Boss/boss's kid. Seriously, women need to stop whining and do what men have always had to: work their asses off.

>Women should have their possbility to vote and have their rights.

No.

KeK.
One less to worry about...

>Educate women better

Useless. Women contribute shit.

What's a magor? Man this bitch needs to take a calligraphy class.

>tfw girls are bad but they're cute so you feel bad for them

SMASH DA GLASS CEILING LMAO
CLOSE DA WAGE GAP

>Educate women better.

So that fertility rate collapses even more? No.

SI units are for fags

they do get paid more than fairly. even the fat and ugly ones

The joke is that she said cardiac instead of heart, right?

One computes the inverse square root of a floating point number using bit manipulation and an iteration of the Newton–Raphson method, the other incorrectly compares two numbers...

I hear you.

My position on women is split. I dont have an all blanketing opinion like most tumblr bitches and Sup Forumstards because thats stupid. Everyones different.

Im an industrial carpenter with a political science degree. A (good looking) woman trained me. She could work like the boys, she could talk like the boys and she wasnt a feminist. Other women ive worked with in my field have been the same.

In university there were two types of women. Science girls who were going to be doctors or scientists who never breathed a word or notion of "wahhh womens rights". They had their own goal, they were there to achieve, and they didnt gaf when men did put them down. They were just like lol k fag and moved on.

Then there were arts students. SJWs, whiners, ready to throw priveledge in your face and blaming you for no job prospects, instead of their womens studies degree, and just thought everyone owed them everything.

And thats your issue. There is a type of woman who just sucks at life and cant achieve shit, but thanks to tumblr they have it in their heads men did it.

There was a huge study on wage gap by the bureau of business research.. Its not 77 cents to the dollar, because that figure accounts for stay at home moms. Its 96. And it was found its because they dont negotiate for salaries, not because of discrimination.

Stop naming men John

Maybe women should start companies then. This is like complaining that it's unfair that more Japanese people speak Japanese than Germans does.

Imperial units are for retards.

Both are for canadians.

Well duh, how many girls do you know named James, Robert, or John?

At least she's gone though...

now if only blacks could read

I work for a big corporation. We have a female CEO. She feeds us constant culture propaganda and our sales are in the shitter.

t. someone who's never made anything