So Sup Forums I have never done anything like this but when it comes to someone talking about fucking my little kids...

So Sup Forums I have never done anything like this but when it comes to someone talking about fucking my little kids something has to be done. PD has already been notified. What else can I do to fuck this guy's life up?

Sean Smith 8459206444

Your kid is name Krayola?

What the fuck?

Not your army faggot

>asking for tips
>personal army request
pick one

nypa fag.

So what did you do to puss him off like that?

Trick question, the answer is C, no one gives a fuck about you, your bully, or your kids.

i dont even understand these wanna be niggers, fucking kids these days man

This. Op screwed the pooch on this one by naming his kid Krayola.
Thread over, pack your shit up and accept your bitch status, bitch.

whutcha gon do OP?

Ask him for nudes!!!!

Nobody is actually named Krayola. I actually have no fucking clue what he was talking about in that text.

post more coversation, post a face and contact details, maybe someone will edit it all together

Anons who say "we aren't your personal army faggot" are little fucking pussies who don't know shit and piss their pants at the thought of doing a prank phone call. Sup Forums can now suck my sweat dripping nut sack with glee in their eyes

Lives in kewaunee Wisconsin

at least post more convo and background info so we give a fuck my dude

look i posted it im a cool mean mememaker now

Really? Pretty sure he's from Hudson Valley. That's what the area code is anyways.

just go fuck him up on sight. pd will take it easy on you if you get caught

im not op

Working on it.

That's just where the landline comes from, the map is where the land line ends at his house

Here's his address.

White Knight much?