Fuck yeah I love right wing music

Fuck yeah I love right wing music
Break time reminder:all the best artists are right wingists

Don't do this

Facts hurt I see otherwise I want arguments

*glass breaks*

I don't get it; how are The Beatles right wing artists?
John Lennon might have supported Trump if he had lived to see his campaign, but I don't know much about the members' politics.

How could John be right-wing when he said "woman is the nigger of the world", he was a feminist icon.

Fuck off drumpf get btfo lol

>wingists

Smart lad aren't you

Are you kidding me? Lennon's a fucking commie. "Imagine"'s a great song, but it's a ripoff of the Communist Manifesto.

All their albums represent the political scale this would be most right authortative and revolver etc

He wasent a commie

I know, but John clearly appreciated freedom of speech a lot. I saw an interview of him where he went off on a reporter about this sort of thing. Also, back when he was making music there were prominent gender inequality issues. People forget that feminism was once a force for good in the world.
True, perhaps he would have liked Bernie; still, I feel that he might have appreciated Trump because of his strong support for freedom of speech. A LOT of people voted for Trump merely on the basis of what he represents.

Nigger

Men what the fuck nigga you said the n word?

>woman are niggers

well he wasn't wrong

Exactly

Ohh white boy yo gonna b fuckng dead nigga

lmao
The Beatles were tax-evading liberal douchebags who preached love and peace while secretly being fans of Reagan and Thatcher.
You can have these shitkicking assclowns.
t. actual leftist

ooga booga

fuck you reported

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*coughes up nugget and wakes dog*
*breathes in loudly*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The only one who was openly hypocritical was Lennon, and everyone agrees with this. The rest weren't really openly one way or the other to any extreme.

t.brainlet

Objectively true