Civil war discussion

Now that the movie underperformed ($1.1billion-$400mill budget)

What's next for marvel?

>evansposter

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=baneposting&src=typd
twitter.com/search?q=sheevposting&src=typd
twitter.com/search?q=capekino&src=typd
twitter.com/search?q=vidyakino&src=typd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Flop city

>dcucks

did it at least make as much as IM3?

I cant wait to rewatch Civil War. Was really good.

I havent seen the Thor movies cos from what Ive seen they dont interest me and the villains costume in the Avengers looked so shocking but Civil War was really good.

why can't people keep shitposting to Sup Forums? why can't people act like not faggots?

What is this piss-poor attempt at the english language trying to convey?

>domestic

Civil War discussion?

The south lost and got blown the fuck out by pic related

Because muh uplikes and retweets

shutup cracker

Saw Civil War at the theater a couple days ago

I thought it was really good, better than TWS. I mostly went for the fight scenes and action choreography

reddit's a little less autistic since it's not directly tied to you.

i can't fathom why someone would want to be known as the guy who posts about superhero memes on Sup Forums

Are you el-o-kay, paco? No speak-o el english?

Why does he wear the mask?

Go shoot up a skool white fag

>rewatching movies

What a faggot

how did he do this?

Why? Because i won't find you near one?

JAJA

>not rewatching based action movies so you can better appreciate the fight choreography

You should just sell your PC so you can feed your family, Pablo.

My family doesn't need 400 burgers a day to survive

Its really bad
twitter.com/search?q=baneposting&src=typd
twitter.com/search?q=sheevposting&src=typd
twitter.com/search?q=capekino&src=typd
twitter.com/search?q=vidyakino&src=typd

27%

Also. Movie was great. ALMOST better than Winter Soldier. Spidey was great and Panther was pretty cool.
>Now I ask you as warrior and king, how long can you keep your friend safe from me?
>The living are not finished with you yet.
>Do not worry Ms Romanoff. I will kill him myself.
Based.

Winter soldier wasn't good either so that's not saying much.

because Cap dropped a building on him in the last movie

For you.

>it's a "Fanboy says that no one discusses the other movie but makes a thread about it anyway".
Ok, where do we start.
Was he really making up the plan? It contradicts with what he say about planning it for one year.

Is that how many burgers you flip in a day amigo?

I think it was mostly coincidences. He planned it then started to wing it

>people actually read this shit
lmao

>I think it was mostly coincidences.
Lame.

Theyre all shit.

they probably had a scene transition when the camera moved downwards

they should really just kill of the falcon, fucking retarded "superhero" and the CGI always looks terrible

The actual comics are worse than the movies, if you can believe that.

Mackie is based m8

Falcon was annoying in TWS but in Civil War he's actually pretty funny. Especially his banter with Bucky

So given capeshit fanboys are literally teenage niggers/redditors, why isn't capeshit banned from this board yet?

Believe it or not, viral marketers come here from time to time.

>those shots and framing
christ! what is this saturday morning cartoon tier garbage?

>the avengers: 1.5B
>age of ultron: 1.4B
>civil "avengers 3" war: 1.1B
they need to do something, people is losing the interest

I agree. Especially BVS

people thought it would be shit because BvS was shit and it was another "superheroes vs superheroes" movie

not an argument

Black Panther a best.

people thought BvS was shit because it was too gritty.

Civil War wasn't gritty.

Neither is yours.

It was bad.
I mean, the comic isn't any better but at least it focused on the subject (the accords).

>Everyone's got a gimmick now

are you black? just curious

>Liking CW comic
Opinion ignored.

nice illiteracy pablo

I've not seen it and been wondering why so much focus on a fucking airport. Admittedly it's a better location than just on the side of a highway like many other marvel fights were set in past movies but still they could've done better.

so, every avengers movie getting less money than the last one is not an argument? cool

they really need to chill the fuck out with those cuts

Yeah

Is this the ADHD special edition?

Imagine being a Marvel fanboy that has to sit and watch Civil War after seeing the Ultimate Edition of Batman V Superman and having to be all like "damn, Civil War, you fuckin' great, all awesome with your terrible dialogue and nonstop inappropriate quips. I’m totally enjoying watching you, both my pretend Sup Forums self and the real me." when all he really wants to do is watch BvS again. Like seriously imagine having to be a Marvel man-child and not only sit in that fart-filled chair while Robert Downey Jr’s head floats on top of his straight to TV-tier armour like some otherworldly spectre, the favorable lighting barely concealing his wrinkles and orange leathery skin, and just sit there, minute after minute, hour after hour, checking your phone and hoping it’s almost over. Not only having to tolerate the lazy plot, but the laughable CGI as you sit there and say DC BTFO and DAMN, SPIDER-MAN LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because DC fans aren’t the ones who have to sit there and pretend to be invested in nonsensical fights between people that have no intention of hurting one another, where there are no stakes and no one to root for. You've been watching movies with half this budget that have infinitely more impressive visual effects and none of the hacky writing for your ENTIRE LIFE. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the faecal matter that’s been spoon fed to you as Marvel executives sit there, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to watch the most moronic, lazy, half-assed attempt at a superhero movie since Howard the Duck. And then you check your phone again, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the movie ends and you’re forced to sit through the after credits scene, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking dug in and stubborn and embarrassed as fuck. You're not going to lose to DC fans. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

lmao

Classic

Fucking beaners can't into powerlevels

You see DCuck? Don't cry later about people not discussing Marvel movies or attacking BvS.

I'm glad they're doing that. It will finally get rid of the cancerous kino meme here.

>too many cuts
there is no better way to realistically portray superhuman strength/impacts in a cramped, complex fight scene than with cuts; your alternatives are relying on fake looking CGI or slow/fake looking wirework (because if there are less cuts, the person being hit has to be restrained by the wire both for when they attack the hero and for when they are btfo.)
Having minimal/no cuts can look great too, if it can be done (works for more open and/or realistic scenes like in Creed or Kingsman), but it isn't critically important or anything. What's important is that you show the audience the choreography. It's just really hard to do that effectively in a cramped staircase without using lots of cuts.

Even a tiny bit of shaky cam can be alright, as it makes the fight look faster and more frantic. But never so much that the audience's focal point is shaking entirely off-screen (like in Greengrass' Bourne sequels)

what a load of garbage, stop defending this shit

what about it is garbage? Using cuts is better for these types of cramped, frantic superhero fights. It allows them to hide any fake looking CGI or wirework from the audience's focus by using new angles and by making it happen really fast.

Having no cuts (webm) can look amazing - especially for realism - but when you try to do fast and powerful hits with it like in a superhero movie, it typically ends up looking floaty as hell when using wires, and obviously fake when using CGI.

as long as the audience can follow what is happening, cuts are fine. They have been the standard in fight scenes for ages. What should bother you is when they over-do the shaky cam so much that you *can't* follow what's happening.