In light of all that has come out about confirmed Russian hacks on the US election...

In light of all that has come out about confirmed Russian hacks on the US election, why doesn't president Obama simply suspend the inauguration until this can be sorted?

17 different domestic, and 12 foreign intelligence agencies said that the elections were likely hacked. DHS has confirmed that the Russians did hack the election, and that Trump was the beneficiary of the hacks.

This means that Hillary Clinton actually won the election, and the popular vote even reflects that simple truth.

This should not be a partisan issue, and should be of major concern to every single American citizen, as our sovereignty was compromised by a foreign government on November the 8th.

Obama needs to use the power of executive order to correct this immediately. I don't see any reason why he should not.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsbtv.com/news/georgia/georgia-secretary-of-state-says-cyberattacks-linked-back-to-dhs/475707667
archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/key-dates.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-intelligence-idUSKBN14204E?il=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At this point the politicians in Washington are more willing to hand the country over to Russia, than risk a constitutional crisis or civil unrest to stop a disaster

I mean look at all the republicans who went from 40 years of "RUSSIA IS EVIL" to "XD Putins best friend for our top diplomat? I can't see anything wrong with that!"

Fuck off. You overturn this (which isn't possible to happen anyways) and you're gonna piss off a bunch of gun owners that will fuck your shit up... Give it up faggot. No one wants a old dementia bitch or a Muslim nigger in office.

>DHS has confirmed that the Russians did hack the election
And they can be trusted LOL. They rigged the election against Bernie. Also do you have a source for your climes or are you a liberal spouting shit?

>This should not be a partisan issue
You do know repubs are willing to burn this country to the ground rather than have Hillary as a president. They are retarded like that.

Worth it. Of course there'd be civil unrest. But that's preferable to the disaster Trump is leading the country towards, that will likely result in a sharp decline that puts it around as powerful as Buhtan.

>which isn't possible
Absolutely is. Presidential pick isn't finalized yet.

He's obviously a libtard. I think its hilarious that they actually think Killary will get in... Its cute..

If he could he would but he cant, what can happen is the states could actually get bribed by the shillary and crooks team. They confirmed hacking yet the perpetrators have no idea what they were hacking and to what benefit. The machines were not messed with and looking how trump ended up with more votes foul play is on the democratic party not the Republicans.

Doesn't even need to be Hillary. Many electors are willing to unite behind a republican alternative. Even Hillary electors.

>DHS has confirmed that the Russians did hack the election

But the attacks on the elections were from Obama and DHS.

wsbtv.com/news/georgia/georgia-secretary-of-state-says-cyberattacks-linked-back-to-dhs/475707667

That's why DHS is trying to cover their asses now by blaming Russia. The democrats have been caught trying to rig the election for Hillary. They rigged it and still lost, so that shows how strong of a win Trump actually had.

You are what's wrong with America and the world. A cancer.

So why aren't you even willing to give him a chance, but we all should accept Hillary getting in? How about you eat a dick, and wait 4 years before being a paranoid pussy

>but he can't
He actually can, in the same way the Queen of England can dissolve parliament and take supreme control of the country at any moment. It's just a given they won't do that.

>give him a chance
We gave him chances, m8. He's blown them all and proven himself a serious danger. People aren't willing to wait and see the country destroyed.

I think the democrats may be of good authority on this one...they're experts in rigging elections after all. Remember what they did to bernie?

Dems are fucking stupid... Let them have california... Then fucking nuke california.. After I move out of course

>FBI releases pointless shit to influence the election for Trump
>dude its not a partisan thing
>CIA holds back info as to not appear partisan
>DUDE THEY'RE CONTROLLED BY THE DEMS
Really ignites my almonds

Uh no we live in a republic not a democracy the president has no power over the people unless martial law is declared.

Bullshit. Just look at the popular vote. Look at the percentages of absentee ballots. 80% Hillary over Trump. They should be very much in line with the machine ballots, but strangely they were not. Also the absentee ballots were pretty much dead on with the polling that we saw all summer long showing Hilary way ahead.

I'm going to enjoy shooting your kind on the Day of Rope, subhuman.

Why? Cause I'm not a gun hating crybaby bitch that wants everything given to me for free? Go be a faggot somewhere else...

>fake news

Protip: California is the worlds 6th largest economy and is actually stronger in purchasing power and economy than almost all of Europe save Germany and the UK. The loss of California would annihilate the US.

Obama did a lot to open up executive authority. The president has insane powers at this point on the level of an Emperor. He just doesn't use it because he understands the people won't tolerate it. I am not so sure Trump understands that, though.

When polls were for Hillary:
>DONALD TRUMP AND HIS SUPPORTERS NEED TO ACCEPT THE OUTCOME OF THE ELECTION BECAUSE IT IS NOTTTT RIGGED LIKE HE CLAIMS IT IS

After Donald Trump wins election:
>THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED!!! WE ALL NEED TO STAND UP AND NOT ACCEPT THE OUTCOME OF THE ELECTION!!!!

I laugh every time I see someone that's still crying about the election.

I'll believe it when I see the proof. The media expects people to fall for their appeal to authority. If they don't provide proof that Russian hacking of the elections happened, then it didn't happen.

So the new York times saying it happend isn't enough proof for you?

the sore loser dems refuse to accept that they lost and they can't throw a coup to get hillary in power.

so they launched a fierce media campaign to cast doubt on trump's legitimacy to reduce his apparent power; which is easy to do since their followers are desperate sheeple. that way they can always fall back on "well he's not -really- the president anyway" and live in their fantasy land forever like they did when bush wasn't their president.

Don't you have a child sex ring in a pizza place to investigate?

are you willingly confusing DHS for DNC, or nah?

please cite the process that describes how they connected to the computers that held the voting results, how they changed the numbers, what the old numbers were, and the trail they left behind.

while you're at it please cite how they built a mind-control machine that caused people to run to trump rallies in droves, and the real person behind trump's twitter account.

I'm going to laugh whe the EC picks Hillary next Monday. They know about the hacks and are the nation's fail safe

I don't have to, read the news you ignorant trump voter.

Did they provide conclusive evidence? If not, then it is just hearsay used to push their agenda. If a scientist told you 9/11 was an inside job without any proof would you believe it? It's not exactly an easy thing to prove that an opponent country is behind election fraud. Do the reporters even understand 7 proxies etc?

That was just a psy-op of circumstantial evidence that couldn't be proven to manipulate the group into discrediting itself. I never went along with the pizzagate bullshit.

Copout for having any actual proof.

To do that would expose the electoral college as a sham. It would have great consequences.

He didn't even read the article.

"The Georgia Secretary of State's Office now confirms 10 separate cyberattacks on its network were all traced back to U.S. Department of Homeland Security addresses."

The hacks came from within the US. The DHS head was appointed by and answers to Obama. Libtards live in fantasy land though and can see that the simplest answer is the correct one.

Actually, "people" like YOU are the problem. I hope to capture scumbags like you alive on the day of the rope, so I can slowly torture them to death.

Annihilate? Not likely. No state can secede and stand alone nowadays

Any amount of power we give temporary employees is insane, muh nigga. Repubs or Crats. Trump will show you.

Rush? Is that really you?

trumpanzies aren't ever very good with facts.

No, they are NOT a "fail safe". They were chosen to cast their states electoral votes in accordance with the wishes of the voters in their states. Electors DO NOT have the right to pick however they want. WE will be laughing after Trump is elected, and we get to exterminate the "progressive" vermin. We will not allow a single one of you to live. Not one.

>no state can stand alone
Again, California's purchasing power and economic power is greater than all but 6 countries on this planet. California has a larger economy and more money than Canada. They could easily survive without the US.

I wish that would happen, but unfortunately, I doubt it will.

Hi, because if he did that there'd be a civil war.
See the CIA's job is to lie.
The FBI shit on them for their claim. They've given zero evidence to support their claim. In short, they're lying.
Let's say they weren't...
Obama says the wikileaks don't have anything of interest in them. Said it last night on the daily show.
THe only thing the CIA said was that the Russians hacked podesta's e-mails and released them to wikileaks. Once again with zero evidence.
So, what was in the Podesta e-mails that could change the outcome of an election.
If you believe Obama, nothing.
If you read them, obviously a lot.
But, is informing the American people an act of aggression? I don't think it is. I think it's what many would call "journalism", a lost art in America.
tl;dr CIA is lying, Obama says wikileaks couldn't change the outcome of an election(which is a lie), FBI says CIA is lying.

So I got this new plan to increase our econmy, we will identifie all registered Democrats and deport them to France. Shit will even give them 10know to move now or population is down and all the pussies are gone.

Again, this depends on if you think Trump will be a bigger disaster for the country than the EC doing their job and rejecting him.

Considering Trump ignores climate science and is clearly intent on making the US worse than China in pollution. Considering Trump antagonizes the second strongest nation on the planet for no actual reason. Considering Trumps insane conflicts of interest and all the ways foreign powers can blackmail and control his presidency. Considering Trumps strange love for dictators, autocracy and his overall dislike of the US constitution. Considering Trump ignores US intelligence and has stated he prefers to get valuable info from late night TV

Considering all of these, I'd say the short constitutional crisis and unrest from his rejectionis better than annihilation

Read the federalist papers. Their entire point was to be mediators to verify that the publics will wasn't retarded.

>implying the content of the Podesta emails wasn't altered by the Russians
>implying that the alteration itself didn't do what it was intended to do.

Remember: the MAJORITY OF THE COUNTRY did not want Trump

And you're on collision course for a war with China

You're a fucking idiot. I didn't vote because I disliked both candidates but if there is actual proof of Russian hacking in favor of one candidate, then you'd be an absolute idiot not to want an investigation before handing over the white house. Or are you just biased? Something tells me you probably would be screaming for an investigation if the tables were turned and Hillary was in trump's place.

Jeezus fuccn christ you whine ass babies make me sick. Look, your horse didn't win the race. Trump Is going to be president whether u like it or not. Fucking move on already.

I didn't want either one in office, but what do u do?

Just really getting sick of hearing all you whiny ass faggots cry cuz Killary didn't beat out tha Donald.

He won by constitutional right there is no justification for dictatorship. We are a republic not a democracy.

Lots of Trump supporters are very pro-Russia. Whether Trump or Putin controls the US is inconsequential, as long as Russia usurps the US

>implying anyone made that claim
>implying it would even be possible
Even Hillary didn't deny the content of the e-mails as legit and she's a habitual liar.
Irrelevant.
he won the election, the Russians had nothing to do with it.

You fucking autist they didnt make this for Trump. Even if they did it, it was to just destroy the confidence in the US government 10/10 Russia

He lost the popular vote. The EC is 100% in its right to reject him. If you dislike how US elections work, vote to abolish the C. As it stands, the EC chooses the president and can decide to not choose Trump if they felt like it.

Again, they are surrounded by states that would gladly close their borders if they were to secede. The only way to get anything into or out of Cali would be by boat or through Mexico

>confirmed
You have no idea how hard I laughed
Even obongo said there's no proof of the russian hijacking lol

Because they dont have proof and the cia is fighting between them selves on top of the fbi saying they are full of shit

>the Russians had nothing to do with it.
15+ intelligence agencies disagree. And if you disregard US intelligence, the new question becomes: where is our country now getting its info and how will that affect the world?

lol no, do you know how laws work ? Popular vote doesnt fucking matter

They won't do that, even though the CIA intends to lean on them. Bet you didn't know that.
These charming faggots from the CIA want permission to personally "brief" each and every elector.
That's tyranny.
Especially when they can provide no evidence for their bogus and xenophobic claims.

They can, but then it would be 'faithless', and those votes would get rejected by congress. The House of Reps would then decide the president, which would be Trump anyway, so get over it already.

What does the law have to do with anything? Again: The EC finalizes the vote. They are absolutely in their constitutional right to reject Donald if they feel he is a dangerous choice. That is why they exist.

I wasn't aware that California had an army

Ec is not, the ec is the voice of the people. That would clearly be an abuse of power and unconstitutional.

Only the CIA has come out and said it was the Russians.
You know Hillary lies all the time right?
She lied about being for gay marriage.
She lied about being under sniper fire.
Now she's lying about having the support of intelligence agencies who are on the record saying the CIA is full of crap.
Go ahead, show me these 15+agencies going on the record and I'll shut up.

>it's tyranny to allow the EC to know everything that's going on before they pick the president
lol

It'd result in a constituional battle that would end in their favor as it is clearly outlined by the founders. Also even if their votes were disregarded, you cannot be president if you don't get 270 votes. You can disregard the faithless electors but if Trump still doesn't have 270, he isn't president. To demand that he still is even though the EC says no, is by definition tyranny

do you even read the news? apparently not.

It does, actually.

No, the EC are mediators. Again: this is laid out in the federalist papers. The EC are to act as a judge for the peoples verdict. Not simply as a lever. They are to be learned men capable of judgement beyond the average citizen, to ensure the highest office does not fall into the wrong hands.

Nope, you're wrong. Read up....

archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/key-dates.html

So is it hacking from Russian vpn/proxy/botnet servers that released information that turned around the sure-fire Clinton win or is it that they hacked the voting machines? There is a huge distinction between the two.

Maybe if there was any evidence.

Yeah CIA agents specially trained to create coups like this one will totally just give them the top secret info no one outside the CIA secret group is allowed to see.
Get real.
I mean it's a moot point, Trump's in even if the electors get threatened into committing political suicide. I find the gall of it all to be irritating though.
The CIA must be dismantled.

I know this is bait. Bait is bad. Hillery is literally a criminal. She is a traitor and a Muslim sympathizer. This is all in the E-mails that was leaked. Trump has a big mouth, he often speaks without thinking. Still not criminal

Nothing in there rejects what is fact, sorry. You can be upset about why the founders made the EC, but it's still fact and well known and available in the papers the founders wrote. Unfortunately, not understanding the point of the EC is an epidemic.

Bad news, kiddo. We have tyranny already

Fake news

If no Presidential candidate wins 270 or more electoral votes, a majority, the 12th Amendment to the Constitution provides for the House of Representatives to decide the Presidential election. If necessary the House would elect the President by majority vote, choosing from the three candidates who received the greatest number of electoral votes. The vote would be taken by state, with each state having one vote.

Did you read the wikileaks? You know the ones that show massive collusion between Hillary and every major media news outlet and newspaper from CNN to Stephen Colbert?
And no, I like most Americans don't watch the news because they're lying and corrupt and completely discredited.

>the people deciding the next president should not have all the knowledge

Again, no one becomes president without 270. Congress could pick Trump, but he cannot ascend to the throne when he doesn't win the EC. Over 25 states do not lock their Electors to who is pledged

So what you're saying is if Trump doesn't get 270, he isn't president? Well that was the whole discussion brosef.

Here you fucking faggots, I spent literally 5 seconds on google and found you a reliable, non-biased source on what's happening. It's still up in the air.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-intelligence-idUSKBN14204E?il=0

You mean wikileaks the group controlled by the Kremlin?

>news is fake
>PIZZAGATE REAL GUYS! CLINTON IS A SATANIC DEMON WORSHIPPER
You are not entitled to your own facts

The electors are demanding the info before they go to vote.

In light of the fact that all the hacks did was divulge the DNC rigging the nomination, why aren't we grateful that Russia had our backs?
Seriously, all that happened here was criminal behavior being exposed, why is that being presented by the news media like it's a problem?

Sorry, but you really need to learn why the EC was put into place. You are wrong, and the EC's decision stands regardless of the outcome of the November general election.

CIA claims info, not voting machines.
They have no hard evidence of either and wikileaks says it was a leak from someone in an intelligence agency, not a hack.

>fake news
>Pls no misinform us senor

don't ruin the narrative with facts; trump has to go!

I will gladly go to war with your kind

thank god in a few days trump WILL be president and there won't be any amount of whining or bitching nigger liberals can do to make a difference

the end is here for the unwashed of this country, fuck you worthless second class trash

Someone need some pizza?

The hero we need, but not the one we deserve

They have no info or they'd have shown it to avoid making a mockery of their agency.
The CIA is a joke.
Trump's going to get so rich off liable suites it won't even be funny. You think he's wealthy now, holy shit.

Facts - Trumpanzee's worst enemy.

I'm probably falling for a shit troll here, but how exactly did Russia "hack" the election? They only released emails from Podesta and the dem camp. Also, I don't think there is a clear link back to the Kremlin, just Russia. Literally none of that changed the election.

Obama would be insane to even mention overruling the vote. Btw, popular vote has never mattered by design.

>fake news

Do you have any evidence for any of the claims you make or are you just paid to lazily astroturf this dying cause?

>So what you're saying is if Trump doesn't get 270, he isn't president? Well that was the whole discussion brosef.

But he will be elected by the House should the EC decide to not give him the pick.