Ask an oldfag anything, been here since 07

Ask an oldfag anything, been here since 07

Other urls found in this thread:

goatse.info/contrib/goatsex.swf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cancerous newfag

how to properly raid a twitch stream?

How old were you when you first came here, Sup Forumsrother?

pretty much just pick someone who seems likely to throw a tantrum

13, I found YTMND through newgrounds and then Sup Forums through YTMND

Not OP but I was 21 in 2007 I first visited /f/.

07 oldfag top kek

hey thats almost 10 years I've wasted knowing what a "Sup Forums" is

Was Sup Forums a cheesy pizza party then ?

not really. there was definitely more seeing as I haven't seen cp posted on Sup Forums in years, and there was a ton of jb, but it was always watched for/removed pretty quickly when it was posted

Was there alot of nypa shit? Or did raids just happen

there's always been nypa shit, more than I usually see now but not too much more. there was a ton around the 2010 era when Sup Forums started getting mainstream though. raids were way more popular and I think most of that has to do with the user base of Sup Forums undergoing some major changes from 09-11ish

Was OP always a faggot?

Where did all/ most of the oldfags end up going to?

Been here since 04 roughly. Good to see that there are other oldfags in the ruin of a once-great board.

yes

reddit for the most part

why r u still here?

I thought they hated reddit

Im guessing there's no chance of bringing back the raid days?

Hey OP, I've been here since 03'.
How old are you?

TRI-triforce

    ▼ ▼
  ▼     ▼
▼ ▼ ▼ ▼
▲ ▲
▼ ▼  ▼ ▼
▼     ▼ ▼     ▼
▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼

I remember a time, when Sup Forums was fun and creative. I miss that. Now it's like everywhere else, full of shitlevel racist haters and shitposting kiddies

your post is a prime example

damn nice, I heard that 04-05 was super fucking weeby and that shit started picking up in 06

boredom

>I thought they hated reddit
no, realistically, most people who were active on Sup Forums back in the day were bigger faggots than the ones now. there was a lot of pent up nerd rage which I think contributed to the raids, but keep in mind that these are the same people that thought they were going to change the world by protesting scientology. reddit ended up being the perfect place for everyone who still had that Sup Forums edginess but had since converted to hipsters.

>Im guessing there's no chance of bringing back the raid days?
I'm not really sure what happened that stopped Sup Forums from raiding as much (mods would only really scrutinize over raid threads after Sup Forums got bad press) since it was pretty commonplace up until 2010-2011ish, but I think a lot of it had to do with it being discouraged due to being "faggy" as Sup Forums was trying to break away from "Anonymous"

how much cp do you have saved?

10 year vet reportan

Ah that makes sense then.
You're very young still

Will you post your ass?

yeah, I feel kinda weird calling myself an oldfag since I used to think that being one made you super cool back in the day, but once more I feel like I can finally take on the title having been here so long

OP I got here around '06-'07-ish as well. member snacks?

only newfags hate reddit nowadays.

back in '09 Sup Forums hated reddit memes like rage face comics and other cancerous shit. then it became the norm to hate reddit.

yeah snacks was god lol

Any suggestions for sites that are like the old Sup Forums?

I wanna see an actual three leveled serpinski triforce

do you remember when Sup Forums got all that news attention and moot converted Sup Forums to a blue board and everyone acted like true gentlemen with responses like "newfriend". That was some hilarious board wide cooperation. Good times.

goatse.info/contrib/goatsex.swf

Makes me feel really old for someone like yourself to be considered an old fag though.
Makes me feel ancient lol
Enjoy 4chin anyway, have a good day/evening.

honestly probably deviantart. old Sup Forums was a lot more weeb and loved retarded meme shit like mudkips

i member

remember when funnyjunk was a sad bunch of preteens who wanted to be like Sup Forums?

I mean really I was just on the internet way too young, but thanks you too

Deviantart??

Me too bae, 5 years your senior .
Thanks

probably not the best example, but there really isn't anywhere else that has the same kind of affection for stupid catchphrases that come from anime. Sup Forums pretty much used to just be a place for all the nerds who got banned from gaia online for bullying the other nerds to congregate

post old memes

do you have stairs in your house?

how do i become you, also have you found existence of a parallel universe. If so please share on how to access it. Thanks.

have too much free time, and no sorry

fuck, another question what is existence in itself ? Was existence created by a higher being or is it just is ? Would we (beings) be if not for it ?

>Was existence created by a higher being
yes, by the singular, Abrahamic god YHWH. if you deny this then you should really try reading your bible a little more son, there's answers in there

Oldfag since 05 checking in.

There aren't a lot of us left. The average Sup Forums user is 18 years old and has been on the site less than six months according to the official Sup Forums poll in 2015

do you miss id´s?

I see, what about the other questions. Care to debunk O wise oldfag ? Only you possess such knowledge unlike newfags

I'm and namefags were always cancer.

that's the only answer I can give you

Who is she?

but what about the clusterfuck that its an AMA thread, or when everybody claims to be op or some shit?

chris' mom

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
░░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
░░░░░▲ ▲░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
░░░░▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓
░░░░░▓▓▓░████████░▓▓▓
░░░░░▓▓░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░▓▓
░░░░░▓▓░░░██░░██░░░▓▓
░░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░▓▓░░░▓▓
░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓
░░░░░▓▓▓██░░▓▓░░██▓▓▓
░░░░░░▓▓███░▓▓░███▓▓
░░░░░░▓████████████▓
░░░░░░░████████████
░░░░░░░████████████
░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
░░░░░░░████████████
░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓
░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓

I'm an old fag, been here 2 weeks and 78 years old.

Don't ask me anything cause I don't give a damn and won't answer, screw you all

They just need to bring back the name field then op could tripfag for that thread that's why it was there I have no idea why it's gone now.

Best thread you ever saw?

~2009 here

Were there any raids that Sup Forums organized that, in retrospect, were gay as fuck?

all of them