Every day, more than 11 million guests visit BURGER KING® restaurants around the world...

Every day, more than 11 million guests visit BURGER KING® restaurants around the world. And they do so because our restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting, and affordable food. Founded in 1954, BURGER KING® is the second largest fast food hamburger chain in the world. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to premium ingredients, signature recipes, and family-friendly dining experiences is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xZbcwi7SfZE
chubbyscheesesteaks.com/menu/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Than can you tell me why every time I go there the food tastes like it was left on the counter for 3 days? Kfc masterrace

>KFC
Get off of my board you tasteless neanderthal, Popeye's and Church's are superior in every way.

>/ck/ is leaking again

Burger King = Kino
McDonalds = flick

Hey, BK why not build a fucking BK here in Kingston, TN? I hate you.

I prefer Bojangles.

Hardee's = Kino
Wendy's = Film
McDonald's = Movie
Burger King = Flick

I read that there was some coal goo outbreak in your little town few years back. What happened?

their burgers are okay. but their chicken sandwiches are absolute shit and worse than mcdonalds.

Why?

>its amerifats rating their junk food episode

Eat some kebap

>when you forget to clear the name field before going from [s4s] to Sup Forums

What kind of meat is that? I'm curious and hungry.

Lamb or Veal depending where you eat.

That is turkish kebap. What you eat in america and europe called Döner here. Not kebap

Why?

Hardee's AKA Carl's Jr. is fucking garbage. You should get your tongue checked by a doctor.

Why?

Hardee's is amazing you hopeless mouthbreather, what's your favorite fast food burger place (the only other answer is Culver's but they don't have those everywhere).

DQ Ultimate burger>Whopper

>high-quality,
No
>Great tasting
No
>Affordable
Yeah, because you use antibiotics in your meat which is causing antibiotic resistance which is going to kill us all
youtu.be/xZbcwi7SfZE

Hu

the niggas jus hungry aiite

What?

>meat + tomato + fire
boring, try seasoning your food

>not Chick fil a
reddit detected

They're not that bad. Their big chicken fillet is great.

>tfw this place is within walking distance of my house
chubbyscheesesteaks.com/menu/

That's a big chicken fillet.

For you

Chick fil a is reddit as they come

Culver's has the best burgers

Why do people eat spicy sandwiches?
I don't get the appeal.

Eh, they usually aren't that spicy anyway.

Taste buds get dull and regular sandwiches start to taste like they have no flavor.

Because they like spicy food. Why do you like anything that you eat?

you seem to be misinformed
I live in northern California and there are plenty of schwarma and other Mediterranean and middle eastern restaurants here, and pretty much every other type of authentic food is represented because people from all over the world live here. tacos from mexicans, ethiopian from ethiopians, curry from curries, sushi from gooks, thai from the thai, etc. it's pretty nice, actually.

Why?

you can literally get any food in america. I've had falafel, schawarma, kofte, kebab and kebap from different restaurants in the same little college town

Sounds great! I can't wait to go to BURGER KING® now and purchase my WHOPPER® Sandwich with ¼ lb of savory flame-grilled beef topped with juicy tomatoes, fresh cut lettuce, creamy mayonnaise, crunchy pickles, and sliced white onions on a soft sesame seed bun!

why what?

best burgers in SoCal? don't say in n out

It's Sup Forums redditors not /ck/

habit is so much better than in n out

>kebab isn't seasoned
oh you dumbfuck nigger

habit's pretty good. so far my absolute favorite place jimmy's american tavern

They're seasoned with lead.