Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pbf47oX57eQ?t=38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daily reminder that she used to be with Dennis, then settled for a beta

She's not a very good actress.

>then settled for a beta
so she's still with Dennis?

Literally made to be impregnated.

I would very much like to put my penis between her boobies and also suck on them.

so, all women then?

>tfw she'll NEVER get nude in a film

Her boobs are fake.

It's amazing what supportive clothes and makeup and hair stylists can do for fat women

The mother I never had.

>all women

She's the woman I want to fuck most.

This is the only post that I agree with.

So? Why does that make them any less luxurious?

GOLDEN
O
D

she has huge tidddays

They're not, anyway. I literally feel like killing anyone who insults her boobs by insinuating that.

>implying

it does make them less luxurious because they arent naturally big they are full of plastic and silicone, its disgusting

she was never with dennis

HGNNNNN

IS THERE ANYTHING ABOUT THIS WOMAN THAT'S NOT PERFECT?

Yeah verified it in his AMA on Reddit.com

Her boobs are less luxurious because they're fake.

>implying
please no

if she ever got on top of my dick she would almost certainly break it and me in half.
worth it.
also, her tits in my mouth might literally suffocate me but......
still worth it.

you have a very loose definition of the word perfection...

she has a butt chin, it is a masculine feature like having a square jaw, and it looks unflattering on a woman, makes her look like a tranny or has too much testosterone

BIG

she has mondo boobies my man

Fat pale white tities

Worthless titcow, a cunt who has no value beyond her tits. Butterface, airheaded bimbo who is only good for being penetrated by giant cocks like the cheap whore she is. If it wasnt for her udders she would be a literal who, and even with them, she is a literal nobody. Dumb airheaded bimbo cant even become really famous. With those milkjugs she should be a nude model and become famous. Instead, she is casting couch whore with no acting talent who gets roles because of her tits, and is usually a rape victim in her shows because everyone knows she was made to please men

dont be mean

if you think women are suppose to be men's slaves you have a lot of growing up to do

not all women. just worthless cunts like her

She has some fat tits but she's nothing more than that.

She was cut in MTVs Undressed. After that she became titcow, married beta, has crackhead brittle teeth, and is highly over rated.

Real red pill:

her feet are trash which makes totally worthless, even with those big ol titties

i agree with everything you just said
don't be a homo

She looked so good in Firefly what the fuck happened?

see

if you think men want a beta who tells them how valuable they are, you have alot of growing up to do. Cunts enjoy being dicked, degraded both sexually and socially, and get off on being little worthless bitches for powerful men

>if you think women are suppose to be men's slaves you have a lot of growing up to do

yes growing into a muslim dominated world soon enough then you will have to deal with reality while you spout your moral superiority

>if you think men want a beta who tells them how valuable they are, you have alot of growing up to do

i assumed thats why Sup Forums loves traps kek

>butterface
Hello homosexual.

Whenever he calls, I bet she puts on her skimpiest dress and says "goodnight, don't wait up ;)" to that beta little snozzberry she married

youtu.be/Pbf47oX57eQ?t=38

She's not a natural red head.

Her taste in men is the worst I've ever seen

You sound like a bitter faggot.

>white knight
>calling someone else a faggot
that'd be adorable if it wasn't so pathetic

oh my fucking god

Chestlet
B T F O
T
F
O

Calling someone like yourself bitter is white knighting now!!

She's so cute guys. I wanna fall asleep in her boobies and forget my troubles.

Nice tumblr image, faggot.
>white knight
I love to fap to Christina but I don't care if people insult her. I'm mocking you because you're acting like an extremely bitter neckbeard. Instead of going on some pathetic rant you should've just said "she's a titcow whore."

you absolute virgin

oh shit. oh shit.

>that poor woman can't defend herself and that really rustles my jimmies...keyboard warrior to the rescue!
yeah pretty much, let it go or enjoy getting dicked forever

i wanna cum in her vag repeatedly and raise a herd of titcalves

Id lace her food with oxytocin and prolactin and other pregnancy hormones so she starts producing milk. She would also be tied up in a milking room, probably supported on a swing so a can just go in a relieve her when she needs it. Shed be wearing somw sexy cow lingerie too of course.

What does cow lingerie look like?

>you'll never ever fuck Christina Hendricks or touch her titties
I need some films for this feel.

I kinda hope they are, otherwise they're just floppy sandbags when not in her pushup bras.

Boobs like these look much better clothed. Take it from me, I've been fucking high test women all my life

D: Demonstrate value

Fake boob masterrace reporting in

>tfw she will never be sitting on my face

If you were a true high test lover you'd have the same fetish as me at this point fám

What fetish do you have?

Chrissy Hendricks' chest is fake though, right?

Duh.

I think they're real.

HER NAME IS CHAIR

her head is too tiny tho :/

Plastic surgery.

I heard that she got really fat and they inflated proportionally, and then when she lost weight they stayed the same size.

Crazy the lies people will tell.

You would know about taste in men, faggot.

>It's amazing what supportive clothes and makeup and hair stylists can do for [xxx] women

FTFY.

Females are fake as fuck.

He looks like a malnourished Jewish postal worker,disgusting.

BEEG AMERICAN TEETEES

Fuck off Roman, I don't want to go bowling.

user...you should go for a walk or read a book. It sounds like you have some issues you need to work out.

What's fucked up is that the faggots and Jews in Hollywood are always trying to push some titless, no hips having bitches on society as the standard of "beauty", instead of real chicks with nice hips and a great rack.

That makes sense, there was a girl at my class like 4-5 years ago, she was thin but had big tits, one friend of mine asked her about it, and she said that was because she was fat then became thinner. The tits stay the same size.

MOMMY

I'M FREAKING OUT MAN!

Fucking this, I'm sick and tired of Hollywood hiring talentless skeletal Jews. We need more big tits in Hollywood movies.

in all seriousness ava adams probably has the greatest boob job ever

do you guys have any idea how saggy those tits must be without a bra

I don't care, senpai. Would motorboat no matter what.

titless wonders are more relatable to the average woman

a tit cow is seen as threatening that's why you get women going apeshit when they see them on tv and film. they always start protesting muh sexualization of the female gender

And?

Who gives a flying fuck what a bunch of flat chested, teen aged boy hip having dikes and beta females have to say?

The problem with society today is that "we" actually listen to those whiny cunts instead of just slapping them across the mouth and telling them to shut the fuck up.

my fucking sides

Refn wanted to make a Wonder Woman movie with her

Not that bad