Any AZ writers?

Any AZ writers?
Pic pretty related (not mine)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FC7KB_XK0Qw
youtu.be/eZAFins8JdQ
youtu.be/po_hM90TgD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you paint words on people's property then your art is literally trash and you're a fucking degenerate

found the 35yr old with a boring desk job in some shitty IT firm that he had for 5 years

Not an AZ writer, but a UK legal wall fag.
What's the graff scene like in that part of the world?

more like the only male administrative assistant at the company because his mom is mid-level (and dead-end) HR who pulled some strings

Depends what city you live in, here it's very underground in a way still. Gotta really know people I guess.

I used to until my son was born. Now that I look back it was a waste of my younger years being in and out of county, racking shit, meaningless fights with other crews. Im thankful for it though, up until freshman year I had social anxiety and this shit is what helped me socialize and eventually it introduced me to the mother of my child. Its a love/hate relationship with graff. Idk im high

ahaha fuking exactly
eastern euro-fag here and i want to start bombing my city with some deep texts that will cause people to think about something (anything)

>Bragging about his job in a thread about graffiti

you can't possibly be this retarded

oh my god
oh my god you really are retarded

Found the 15 year-olds who think they're helping society by destroying peoples shit with garbage-teir "art".

Haha I'd literally break both your fucking arms if I ever saw you spraypainting a building.

21 y/o here, what a bunch of little kids

>scrawling your name on a bus that you don't own
>someone has to pay for that

20 in 3 months
you go ahead and try that, friend, have you ever gotten knocked out by a boxer? want to try?

Its hilarious how all taggers have no job and don't cintribute to society but still think that their widely rehashed opinions are worth painting on a public building.

Caught a vandal three years ago and used his own can to spraypaint his face and mouth. Then I let him go and had a smoke watching him try to find his way. Kekd pretty hard that night.

Wonder if he lived

Cant box with broken elbows hombre, fucking try me

>boxer

Not the guy you tagged, but really you sound like a faggy chav talking like that, especially over the internet.

Ever been snapkicked in the face before you're in striking range?

you're gonna have to get to them in order to break them :)
you don't sound scary at all, i've heard all of these insults on here countless times
>hurr durr i'm 2*insert random nr* huuur
>i will break ur *insert bone name* HURRR
fuck off you fucking neckbeard

You wouldnt do shit, you'd be like every other fag who see us, just stand there and yell "im calling the cops!" like we give a shit lol.

No one is pretending to be Banksy with his "activists" bs. We just do it because we're bored, we have the talent and because we can. Call me a degenerate i really dont care haha

Inb4 >talent
Yes this shit takes talent (well the good pieces anyways). Its one thing to do something on paper, its another thing to transfer it to a wall

i know but you can't say anything intimidating without sounding cringy, so i don't even hide the cringe anymore
it's called leaning to the side,i'm a counter-punch type of guy i do that often, my reaction is good but i could be a bit quicker on the legs

where do you live I want to "write" some of my art on your house

They don't destroy anything. It just looks different. And apperntly not to your liking.
But that doesn't mean you have to Destroy their arms. or do phisycal harm.
But your not gonna break there arms.
I think you'l find youself busy enough with modern art made by a 3 year olds.

Get mad degenerate, I'm just warning you that you'll get a proper fight if I see one of you cunts fucking up someones property.

Daily reminder that this is you

youtu.be/FC7KB_XK0Qw

youtu.be/eZAFins8JdQ

If you had any actual artistic talent you'd be able to publish/display it in a normal way

If you had anything worth saying you could reach more people online

Instead you ruin property with sub-par garbage that ruins everybody's day to look at. Lmao. Nah mate if you were actually talented you wouldn't have to spread your shit on public property just to force people to see it

Hahahahahah the offended faggy taggers are ripping on traditional art now that's hilarious.

keep believing that, fuck-o

Yeah, I and the rest of the adults.

>implying we aren't already adults
i don't even write shit and i'm fucking defending graff culture and honestly i'm just triggered beyond balls by you being this autistic

If you honestly can't see the issue with graffiti then it's a waste of both of our time to bother discussing it, just continue being a retard and don't fuck with my building

did you get beat up by taggers in middle school? what makes you so salty towards it?
There's plenty of graf artists who own galleries, sell their art in some form, and do plenty of other things.

oh writers all perfectly know it's illegal
the rush, oh the rush you feel when after
you would understand, id only you weren't

Southern Cali writer here, look for KIZ if your in the area

Art is subjective

1st off dont compare actual graffiti to bullshit ass gang graffiti like in those videos you posted.

We dont hit up walls for the public, we do it for other writers, fuck the public, you think we care if the public sees our shit when most people cant even read our tags. I wont even bother explaining it to you because you'll never get it and thats fine we dont need you to understand or accept what we do.

youtu.be/po_hM90TgD4
The intro to this video explains it perfectly

You sound like children.

And there's nothing wrong with legal art. If Picasso tagged a wall that wasn't his, regardless of the art, he would be a degenerate. Grow up.

now who's comparing what to "real" art?
and what exactly is "art" if you think about it?

You're hilarious kid, you're coming at me with "art is subjective" and "you'll never understand"?

Trust me bud, I know real art, and it doesn't desecrate someone's property. Get a fucking job and buy your own building, or do it on your own propety. The actual art of the graffiti has 0 bearing on whether or not it should applied to somebody else's property.

Art is subjective? Goes both ways, keep your shit off property that isn't yours.

Dude don't try to debate me on what "art" is. A guy made millions for pissing in a jar with a crucifix in it (Piss Christ) but at least it was his jar and his own piss.

exactly
if a dude pissing in a jar can be considered art, then why can't pretty drawings be considered one as well? don't even deny it, the high quality graff is pretty, even haters agree to that much

Holy shit man that's so deep. What could it possibly mean?

and this coming from someone that doesn't write at all himself. come on dude get your neckbeard off and stop being a bitch

What are you talking about man, graffiti is just another form of art, it doesn't matter, you could paint the fucking Mona Lisa on someone's building and it will still be wrong. The only difference is that inhuman urban neighbourhoods and squalid industrial buildings are the only medium in which your graffiti actually looks good

Lol you retards are fighting each other now?

dont matter what wannabe mature faggots has to say
street art is awesome

literally radical art
that's one of the reasons it's considered art, it goes out of you way to make everyone see it
not in an art gallery, on the streets EVERY single day

You guys call yourself writers now?
Cool

Still regardless of what its on or where its at.

Trust me Ive been around graff and "real" art for 20 years. Graffiti is art whether you like it or not. Also kid im 35 y/o, own a tattoo shop, my backlot is covered in graffiti. Your not telling me shit whether graff is art or not

i responded to myself

Perfecto

Butthurt oldfags don't even know how difficult that is.
RIP Sure

Been that way since the 70s

Thats your fucking decision and property dude, you're a case-in-point for graffiti being appropriate. Are you guys all telling me that tagging a random building, and having it turn out to be owned by an elderly woman who has to clean it up ISNT a degenerate act?

I don't give a fuck how radical you want to be, find someone like the tattoo shop guy who actually WANTS the art.

Im not saying its not art, im saying not everyone wants your fucking doodles on their property, grow the fuck up

They're mad they dont have no can control lol

Nice thread user, fuck that faggot ass bitch just ignore his bitch ass. Graffiti is such a thrill, I'm still toying here in Ecuador and can only afford cheap paint, but I have friends who travel all of south america painting and meeting popular graffiti artists. I'll post what I got if the thread is still alive.

Also just ignore Trust me, Ecuador is still very conservative and graffiti is something extremely taboo here, everyone thinks like that fucking faggot. Just deal with it and don't feed the troll. Let him be mad.

Just like a little Ecuadorian bitch to not provide any reasoning as to why he's correct. Lets be honest guys, whrn you vandalize property you do it because you feel like it, not because it's helping others.

And that is degenerate. Just fucking admit it so you guys can grow up. Im in my 20s and I'm the least conservative person ever and even I realize you guys are little fags for tagging things that aren't yours

You're all fucking toy faggots, everytime a writer tries explaining to a normie it just makes me cringe. Stop making up excuses and understand, realise and accept what you're doing is pretty autistic and is a crime. Its like fags who fap to traps and say OHNO IM NOT GAY IM STRAIGHT if you dont want people to think you're a retard stop talking about graffiti to normies

Before any cunt tries explaining HURDUR THE RUSH HURDUR ITS ART to me fuck off because I do graffiti but i can admit IM A RETARD

kawaii jimi hendrix husbando, kek

>I do graffiti

Lol I thought that was Prince...

Nuff said. Graffers are fingerpainters at best

Berlin is the best place in the world to appreciate
street art

thats some very interesting use for dripping

Fuck off and kill yourself with this gay street art. This isn't graffiti. I love dissing toy shit like this though.

wtf looks like shit

the mature kid got triggered

Idk if the other guy is him but that street art is honestly garbage

Street artists are all nu-male sjw vegan lgbt hipster faggots who leach off a culture they have nothing to do with. Also every street artist is a snitch.

>Yesk
Just stop.