What's your sexual fantasy Sup Forums ?

what's your sexual fantasy Sup Forums ?

Dressing up as a girl and being fucked by some married, hairy, older man.

bump

is there more to the comic?

Cuckqeaning my wife.
Having her laying face up on the bed and her best friend 69 her on top while i pound away at her friend doggystyle. Empty my balls inside her friend and pull out so wife can eat my cum out of her friends snatch.

I got married in July to a woman who had a kid in high school, and I want to manipulate her into fucking him while thinking its her idea.

This, so much

Can I get a source on this?

Consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

>what's your sexual fantasy Sup Forums ?

To be called a faggot in an image board.

faggot

faggot

/thread dubs confirm

gay

swap bodies with my sister, then she fucks me in her vagina with my penis

Sauce please

Find a sloot dirty enough to let me fuck her, preferably in the ass, in full view of the public or at least where ppl are passing regularly and hopefully watch. I've been working on this for a while now and plenty of them happy to do it out doors but so hard to find one that wants to be seen/watched...

hey what is that called?

straight shota

yes its good

My nigga

to be tied up and made to cum over and over even if it hurts. Made to cum against my will

WITNESSED

You want to be cucked by your wife's son.

Shit, this is a new level of cuckoldry.

pics?

ya know for research

I want to adopt a puppy and train it to crave my cock. So as soon as I get home from work, it's at my feet. I unzip and let my sweaty cock out for it to lick. I slap it around a bit and assert my dominance. I empty my bladder on its face while it hungrily licks. I sit down on the couch and turn on some tv while the slut services me. If he's good, I spray his muzzle with my cum. If he's bad, I choke him with his collar and rape his ass.

I'd prefer a male golden lab, but a twinky gay boy would work as well.

I get off on girls giving in to their lust despite being ashamed of how horny they are. This is pretty much the most ashamed she could possibly be.

Welcome to Sup Forums

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggot

Coming back from a long day of work to a loving herm wife and her dog. They both take turns having their way with me for a few hours.

Want to fuck a chick doggystyle and have her fart while I'm doing it. I'm not into humiliation. I don't want to stick my face in it. I'm not into scat, and hell, I'm not even into anal. I just want to see that butthole untwist and pucker up. And the fact that this cute little thing is doing something so rude...hnnnng!

I want to convince an anonymous stranger on the Internet to meet me in a hotel to fuck. The kinky part is where they step off the elevator on my floor and put on a blindfold. I come get them and lead them to my room. Tie them up, lick them, spank, fuck, jizz, then send them out and they go about their life never knowing who fucked them.
Bonus points if I can do it to someone I know.

fuck a horse in the pussy, or a dfolphin in the pussy

If you fuck a chick doggystyle enough times that's gonna happen eventually bro.

Mmmm fuck yeah. Or a lamb.

That's actually pretty feasible, depending how strong your text game is. Getting a random to turn up with a single pic is certainly doable but you have to get them most of the way turned on with words first. Never thought to make the whole thing a mystery fuck though, I might borrow that idea user.

Being a subservient slut to my master, dressed in lolita dresses.

The lolita dresses are important.

you undertand me Sup Forumsro

I want to have a daughter and have sex with her. My big father/daughter incest fantasy is fucking my daughter on a public bathroom changing table. It would be so hot.

It happened to me once. I was banging this chick and she was like "I got to fart" and then she did and thankfully it didn't stink or anything. It was such a turn on I nearly nutted in her right then. But it's a once in a blue moon thing. Hard to tell your partner "yeah I'm a twisted pervert and I actually kind of like that"

I've been trying with sluts on fetlife. I've had a few phone fucks and had a couple of them fuck themselves on skype (while my cam was off). But all of them want to meet first. Bagging a random slut is easy compared to my fantasy which makes me want it all the more.

Nah m8 your fantasy is basically Cuckception.

Your wife's son will also be your wife's bf.

i will make a thread about that, now

Most chicks just fart or queef and ignore it. I never mind, just kinda grin to myself (if they're facing away) and keep going. lol

Fucking a girl in a barn on top of hay. Would feel really medieval. Bonus points if she has a foreign accent.

Pls do.

Easy if you live in Kentucky, Texas, or any other bumfuck country ass place. Country girls are sloots

Mmm Somethin bout black woman with white shota is very hot

My ex once farted on my balls during missionary. I came whilst convulsing with laughter as she tried to push me off in shame and horror.

this nigga be yiffin in hell with the rest...

it's for the lulz

how would you go about doing that?

Yeah that actually kind of turns me on too, the thought of getting a cute chick farting on my balls. I'm fucking disgusting. But it's not the smell I'd like. I'd probably puke if it smelled. And chicks belching turns me off too. Don't know. Can't explain it. I'm fucked in the head I think

Homosexual of the highest calibur.

Most of the time I only send the 1 pic and I've had a handful that didn't need to meet first so it's justa matter of playing the numbers-you might have to go through a dozen to find them but that sloot is out there user, keep at it. Worst case, you still get laid along the way lol Consider broadening your pool of victims and include a few of the less hot, maybe even a little dumb or chubby (and don't forget the regular dating sites, anything with casual/nothing serious etc. is code for sloot) if you want to do extra crazy or specific stuff but just keep plugging away at it, pardon the pun.

It didn't turn me on, I was just too close to cumming to stop or be pushed off. Luckily it didn't smell either, but she was seriously embarrassed. I didn't really care but her reaction was hilarious.

But I kind of get what you mean. Farting does nothing for me but I have a serious fetish for looking at women's assholes in situations where they don't actually mean to expose them to you, like during sex or 69; their goal isn't to display their asshole for you, it's just impossible not to. That shit is super hot.

I will, bro. I'll take pics on the sly while the bitch is hottied and blindfolded and make a thread of it. Shit I'll probably make a thread as I'm playing with her. Maybe do crazy shit that dubs. Will def have a sharpie on hand.

Mines pretty simple, I don't like wearing them or anything, but 99% of my sexual fantasies are of girls wearing them.

Panties and underwear, I mean.

I have two:

Threesome with my girlfriend and her twin sister.

Raise a daughter as a sex slave.

You ever fuck a horny girl who's all dressed up in lingerie? Never found it hot until after I'd done it.

Yeah, I think that's about how it started for me, too.

Can I PLEASE get more /ss/

Maybe a french exchange student in Kentucky?

I'm James Bond, super spy extraordinaire and international man of mystery, thwarting evil supervillains and their terrorist plots. I am also a handsome classy gentleman and know how to get around

Except, instead of fucking women, I fuck cute little boys

I want to be an ara ara and seduce and pleasure twinks.

>That shit is super hot.

Fuck yeah it is. I think I just have a fascination with the butthole

I want to be sexually used by a gang of amazon women

death by snu snu

>Girl displays her pussy to me seductively
>Doesn't realise I'm looking at her sexy asshole she isn't consciously meaning to display to me

or

>Fucking a girl doggy
>Look down and her asshole is staring me right in the face and she has no idea I'm focused on it; would probably be embarrassed if she knew

And since then I've also developed an ass eating fetish too.

Losing my virginity to a cartoon horse while I twist both my nipples with bread clips and bang my head against the inside of the time out room in the special ed classroom during a gradeschool math class for retarded kids.

I like tomboys/boyish looking girls.
That and sidecuts.

Been that way since I wa a child. Probably cause I grew up,with a lot of tomboys

Sauce

I've done a lot.

>Been in an orgy.
>Done MfM threesomes,
>ffm threesomes.
>Been to a swingers club and had sex with my wife in front of the entire club.
>Fucked a dude in the ass while my wife sat on top this man and made me cum in his ass
>Have had my wife cuck me.
>Cucked my wife.
>Watched my wife cuck another mans wife by fucking her with a 10 inch strap on while the woman was held down by me on top of her man

I honestly don't know what to fantasize about anymore.

Sure you did, kiddo

your imagination is constrained to the realm of the possible. It's time to get into unbirthing, micro/macro, age regression, transformation, vore, gender swap

Wife is red head. Latin chick is girl we hooked up with 4-5 times.

Find myself on a bus/train looking at a young girl. She's flashing her puss at me, acting like it is an accident.

When we're the only two in the carriage, I go over and take her forcefully, finding out that she has a rape fantasy.

Pic of wife with coworker.

No pics from the swingers club. Obvious reasons.

I just mentally chuckle and continue on.

no ring kiddo

Girlfriend reveals she is my long lost older sister, who was given up for adoption. We've been fucking for months, and she has known all this time that I am her brother. She finally tells me. We talk about it, loudly, in a bar. People can hear. We decide to keep fucking. Start making out in public, shocking the bystanders....

I call her my wife but she is really just my fiancee. We've been together 8 years now but financiale reasons keep us from getting married.

>finding out she has a rape fantasy

Kek, so you just rape her and hope she into that shit? Your a potential hazard.

Having a lamia girlfriend craving for my cock, nothing more nothing less

Wish i could be a trap but im a hairy man beast

not overly concerned with panties/bra but a bitch in stockings with suspenders and garter belt and nothing else makes me diamonds every time.

I want to be held down by a muscular, hairy man as he fucks me to full orgasm with me locked up in my chastity cage. Then when he cums inside my tight ass he whispers in my ear "you're mine now. I own you. And I'm going to do whatever I want with you". Then he turns me into his tranny slut.

Yup, it's fucking amazing. Never used to appreciate it but now I can't get enough.

Impregnating a relative accidentally at a glory hole

having a really cute shy goth girl date me

Had sex with all my cousins.

Fucking a boyish girl, while im dressed as a girl and getting pounded in the ass by the gayest looking dude.

> I'm definitely not gay, i just love money.
> and also a shit excuse of a human being.
> im trash treat me like it.

i want to have two wives who are obsessively in love with each other and me. like i come home and find them fucking each other then get high and fuck both of them

oh we're lulzing, but at your expense. just like how you want to make her think its her idea, they made you think this is your idea.