Be me

>be me
>in college
>boyfriend of 14 months who i am extremely devoted to and committed to
>within the past week, develops small crush on boy from my school
>tells boyfriend about this crush
>bf is unphased, he trusts our bond and knows that i would never do something to hurt him
>guy that i have a crush on, lets call him mike, starts talking to me
>asks me to write two papers for him in exchange for $20
>i'm good at writing, agree.jpg
>we hang out while i work on essays, minimal flirting goes on but i make it very clear that i am loyal and devoted to my boyfriend, mike seems to understand
>today, hanging out with mike as i finish up the second essay
>he persistently tries to kiss me, touch me, undress me, and take his dick out
>i sternly tell him no, i dont want this, im writing your paper and thats it, i love my boyfriend, i dont like your dick because its not my boyfriend's
>he persists while i protest
>feels like i am going to be raped
>he calms down for intervals in between his bouts of sexual rage. controlyourself.flac
>i'm texting my boyfriend the whole time, he's at a party, but i'm not telling him about what mike is doing because i am extremely nervous and anxious
>mike persists with sexual urgency, i sternly tell him to stop. he doesn't stop.

should i continue? :/

Why didn't you just leave? Sounds like you were asking for it.

it was in my own room. i told him to leave, but he wouldnt

also, i know it sounds like i was asking for it. thats why i am 100% unsure about this whole thing.

Shut the fuck up. You can threaten him to get out of your room. Don't give me your stupid fucking excuses you whore

>he doesn't stop
>he takes his dick out
>i'm literally scared
>he tries to get me to suck it
>FUCK NO .
>he is much stronger than me even though i physically pushed him away from me and off of me
>despite all of this, he starts jacking off since i absolutely refuse to touch him or do anything to him
>he cums on his stomach
>i finish writing paper
>tries to tell him that im done/go over the key points of what was discussed in the paper
>he falls asleep
>i wake him tf up and kick him out of my room. visibly angry and upset now. he notices
>tries to be apologetic and friendly
>i reject this and make him leave
>he leaves
>i cry my eyes out after he leaves.
>now its now

did i fuck up? im not sure. mike said i didnt do anything wrong but i feel shameful and disloyal as fuck... what do you all think? looking back, there are definitely steps i could have taken to get him tf off but at the time i felt that saying no and pushing him away (not even in a playful way) was enough. i was scared as fuck and anxious as well. i didnt touch him or give in though so i dont fucking know

dude i did lmfao he didnt leave. i said that i was going to leave and i did for a while. but ultimately, it was my room, and he wouldnt fucking leave lol. im not making excuses. im just telling everybody what happened because i am fuckin shook and confused. not accusing him of assault or anything, nor am i defending my actions

did u show him anything while he jacked it if no then your ok . if yes die

i did not show him anything. i turned the lights off during this time so that i would not see him and he would not see me. he forced his hands down my shirt though a couple of times and i told him to fucking stop and he eventually did. i really had no idea what to do. never had i been in a position like this before. he was heavier than me so most of my attempts to physically remove him were futile. he's the type of guy who girls dont usually say no to. he also threatened to rape me lol

he said a few times that "when girls see my dick they dont just do nothing". but i was like... im not going to do anything. thats why he started fucking jacking off. i just feel really disgusted and i dont know how to handle this

report it and tell your bf

i just feel like since i did engage in a bit of flirting with this guy over the past couple of days, reporting it and playing the victim is a bit fucked up. he's foreign, so i dont know if he realized that my flirts were not really serious signs of being interested. but he's also really sexy, so he probably just assumed that i really wanted him. even though i repeatedly said no. i dunno. the flirting was like... i sat on his lap for a couple of minutes while he did hw one night. which was absolutely fucked up, and i took that one too far. other than that, it was just sarcastic comments here and there. he flirted quite heavily and i was overall passive towards that. when he kissed me, i made him stop and did not kiss back. i told him i would only continue writing his essay if he stopped trying to kiss me. i didnt wanna throw a temper tantrum about it though

i feel like we have a lot to say kik me kingggjumanji

can't we just talk here? i'd rather not disclose my identity

Get a gun next time nigger.

make a fake kik and message me if your that worried

Your only fault is that you flirted a bit. But it's not a big deal.
Fuck Mike tho, it's your duty to report him to your boyfriend and the police.
He might rape another girl, and you could have stopped it by outing him as a sex offender.
This isn't normal, Mike over stepped boundaries and you didnt deserve it.

But seriously, never again be alone with a guy who likes you when you have a bf. What the fuck, seriously.

threesome so everyone's happy

he didn't necessarily rape me though. he didn't force his dick in me, anywhere. and i dont think this guy liked me. i just think hes addicted to sex. i kept telling him to go get "satisfied" from another girl (he has so many) but he wouldnt leave for some reason.

Tits or GTFO
This thread is some gai shieeet

TITS OR GTFO FAGGOT

see

also, if i report him, he could report me for academic dishonesty (writing his essays for him). which would get me in trouble BIG time.

If your boyfriend doesn't kick the shit ot of that guy, just end it.

just say he stole them when he raped you and cry so you get money

my boyfriend lives 6 hours away and its very unlikely that they will ever meet or see each other.

hahahaha I told my BF WHO I AM VERY VERY loyal too ;) that I was flirting with Mike!!! ;) He said dont worry so I invited him into my room and turned off the lights and jerked him off heheheh I want to report him for rape so my BF doesnt leave because he found out about it but I dont want to be kicked out of school for cheating teehee what should i do?

tldr OP is
a. A lying whore
b. A 400 lbs larper

there are txt message and email correspondence that would verify the fact that the essays werent stolen

tbh this sounds like something I did awhile back... Was drunk and she was too, didnt want to fuck me because she had a boyfriend but we had made out before. We were going to sleep in the same bed and she wouldnt do anything so I jerked off while grabbing her ass, came all over her. Pretty good, would do it again

im literally not lying though, i did not touch this guy (mike) inappropriately ONCE. i also am opposed to reporting him for rape, and have said multiple times that i wouldnt consider this assault or rape.

i never made out with this guy, nor did i sleep in the same bed with him. nor did i let his cum anywhere near me

Doesn't fukcing matter where he lives, if someone does this to my gf i would just beat the hell out of the cocksucker.

even if your gf had flirted a little bit with him? and sat on his lap once?!

He touched you when you didn't want it, that's assault. Report it.

You remained loyal to your boyfriend and put a faggot in his place. You've done what some of the strongest people would do in that situation. In my opinion, you should cut all ties with that asshole who tried to bang you. If he tries to get you in trouble, blackmail him. Say you'll tell authorities that he tried many times to have sex with you despite your protests and that he wouldn't leave your apartment after you told him to leave several times if he doesn't say he was lying about you writing his essays. This dude's world could be fucked up for months and possibly years for the shit he did.

You're fucking pathetic. You don't just keep writing a paper while he jerks off and grabs you. You fucked him and are just looking for someone to coddle you. I've seen a lot of disgusting shit on this site and this takes the cake.

i second this but i would kick the guy in the balls so hard that he would feel them in his own throat then proceed to get a nigger to assfuck him to take away his manlyhood,

did you read all of my posts? if you look up in the thread, you'll see that my loyalty is kinda questionable imo. i had a crush on this guy but def did not want this. i never wanted it to go this far, i wouldnt have minded a playful friendship though where there is like a bit of attraction in the air when we chill. i wanna cut ties with him, but at the same time, for whatever fucking reason, i am kind of feeling like i want to remain friends with him. probably because of how attractive he is, and because i really have no other friends who go to this school lol. this all makes me feel horrid

kys

slut. You thought about sucking that cock, didn't you? DIDN'T YOU?!

Post tits or stop sympathy whoring, you flirted with him like a good little slut and got exactly what you wanted

i did not fuck him. i am not looking to be coddled. i am looking for opinions on the matter. even your input helps me. i too feel as though i shouldnt have just kept working on the paper while he did all of that, but at the same time, i was like wtf am i supposed to dO? i guess, in the moment, i was panicked and there was adrenaline pumping through my veins. i feel absolutely pathetic and disgusting right now as well

Dingdingding.

If she was devoted she wouldn't be going out of her way to spend time with a guy she might be interested in.

>dumbwhore.txt

no, i told mike that only worthless sluts would ever suck a random's dick and that i am NOT a worthless bitch like that.

>69
Even the site knows you're lying fucking cunt

OP is trans, and having a stupid fantasy. Rule 30.

just tell your boyfriend he tried to rape you he basically did

this is why i only date guys
fuck women

Well then, I suppose I read them too fast. Crushes during relationships aren't uncommon, no issues so long as you don't act on them. Now I'm gonna stop being so polite. If you value your relationship you will stop hanging out with that dude. If you continue being friends with the douchebag, then you don't deserve your boyfriend. Cheating destroyed my family when I was little, it's a disease that shouldn't have any sympathy. Don't fuck up your or your boyfriend's life by doing the shit my parents did.

this also crossed my mind. however, ive always been the type of person who develops small crushes for the sheer excitement of having one; once this excitement wears off and i get to know them better, the crush goes away and i lose interest. the main reason i hung out with him was because i wanted to get to know him more so that the crush would dissipate, as is the case with the small amount of crushes that ive had in the past

hehe yea girls would suck to date so being gay is alright

why would i lie on Sup Forums lmfao?! the only reason i came to b with this is because i wanted a place i could anonymously spill everything and get feedback as well

i agree with this. thank you for your good advice. even though my heart randomly feels a tiny bit of like "want" for this kid, i just have to ignore it until i go home for winter break and get to see my bf again. i think i want to tell him, i just don't know how yet.

kek! shiiiiiit op! you let a guy cum on you. thats fucking worse then kissing or even fucking him. what the fuck were you thinking? how could this not have been prevented? perhaps you wanted it to happen? hmm? perhaps you need self verification through different guys cumming on you because you are nothing more than a worthless female desperate to be impregnated? break up with your bf now if you are a good person. he deserves better than you.

dude, read my posts better. i didnt let his cum ANYWHERE near me, holy fuck! i agree, that would have been ABSOLUTELY deplorable and i would have killed myself. i did NOT let this guy cum on me, he came on himself. -_-

Still in denial smh. Don't come to Sup Forums if you don't know the rules, tits or promptly gargle bleach