What's b drinking tonight

Kokanee

Coors Light

bleach

that shit tastes like peppered ass.

God damned homo

I have a serious problem.

Narragansett tall bois

Was at a friend's house and had a few Troegs Perpetual IPAs. Now I'm back home having a cup of coffee and browsing Sup Forums before bed

Confirmed ausfag. Why are you drinking horse piss?...

This bottle because it's dressed like fucking Achilles

Jesus dude. It's 1pm. Why VB?

Rum and OJ.

some user suggested it yesterday and its pretty damn good

Confirming for truth. Aussies are drunks.

so does all vodka.

Do a blind test, I will bet you 100 dollars you won't be able to tell the difference between a $50 and a $10.

if it's cold. Room temp, there's subtle differences in texture and smell.

drank a 375 ml of smirnoff earlier today. was a fifth a day alcoholic. just broke my 2 weeks of sobriety. feels bad man. it doesn't even feel good.

Gotta be honest. It's like 4pm here. Aussies are drunks. What time is it in American?

Need American time. Scandanavian fag here

maybe if its so cold that it numbs your taste buds. but even with refrigerated you can taste the difference. you might not be able to tell the difference between a $40 and a $50 bottle. but you can sure as hell taste the cheap plastic bottle shit vs. something in a glass bottle.

It's 11:22 pm on the east coast in the US

and some other good shit

Cheap water filter with vodka. Try it. Makes a difference.

a pint ain't that bad friend. think of it as you being sober for 14 out of 15 days. you're still in control
also pic related

Bundy and coke. Ausfag yeah.

thanks man. i needed that! things are certainly looking up for me. i hope they are looking good for you as well!

im trying. the sober streaks dont last too long, but its better than nothing

Ayyy

Molson Canadian

four lokos because i am both poor and full of self loathing

Just broke the seal...

cheers Sup Forumsro. to whatever the fuck you want

Just got done with three tall cans of Busch. Nothing too crazy. Store down the street from me sells them for 99 cents a can.

My own piss
and just cuz it's my birthday

an 8% beer with a name too retarded to speak aloud nor type

how do you deal with those bowled-over stomach aches? i can't drink that stuff or any Bud Light -arita's

midnight, east coast

i have gotten really good at lying to myself