I've gone 36 hours now without smoking weed. The sickness is setting in. Ask an addict anything

I've gone 36 hours now without smoking weed. The sickness is setting in. Ask an addict anything.

You can't be physically addicted to weed dickhead. Do you smoke spin?

>tfw 7 grams of blue cheese coming through my letterbox tomorrow

>tfw making cookies and cupcakes right now

hang in there bro

I love weed. I'll be high for the rest of my life. But there is no way I'd ever order just 7 grams over the Internet. Quarter pound maybe.

Nope but I do partake in tobacco every so often. It's easier to quit smoking cigs than it is quitting pot.

How much bud do you put in each? I made cookies with approx a gram in each and it didn't do shit. So I ate 7. It worked.

I just dump about an oz of buds and a few oz of leaf for every kilo of butter I make. Don't do it if you pay for you bud.

Marijuana is a psychoactive and psychologically addictive drug, therefore you shouldn't really go through withdrawal. Wtf do you smoke with your weed bro?

What the fuck? I have been smoking for a decade and I have never had trouble stopping for a month.

KEK!!!!!!!! dem withdrawal getting to you, Sup Forumsro?

>addicted
>weed
HAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT
YOU CAN'T BE ADDICTED TO MARIJUANA
KILL YOURSLEF YOU SOCIALLY RETARDED REJECT

>addicted to weed
hahahahahahahahaahahahahahah what a fucking faggot

>addicted
>marijuana
Nigga how much of a weak willed cuckold faggot are you?

fuck you op you dont know addiction try some real drugs faggot methadone every day how im roking now

are you not used to it? first time i tried quitting it was really hard because i just wasnt eating at all because of my suppressed appetite. nowadays on t breaks i make sure to stay nourished and use sleeping pills when necessary

yea OP do some real drugs and be roking like this alpha male

It's annoying, but not addictive. Try smoking crack or meth then talk addictive bitch boy

In Canada weed can get delivered to your door just like the pizza guy. Lots of fun with you order both at the same time.

Weed isn't physically addictive but it and the act of smoking at psychologically addictive. I've heard at worst OP you'll just be a bit irritable, lack of appetite and find some stuff "boring" for a couple of weeks but after that you'll be fine. Just find something else you absorb yourself with. Half the problem with weed is you get used to smoking it when you're bored, so just stop being bored.

Oh stfu you weak minded piece of shit, been smoking for almost 10 year and i smoke over an ounce every 2 weeks depending on my budget

I occasionally do month long T-breaks and i've started one just before the 1st of this month and I'm maintaining it

You're just a weak minded faggot who needs to grow a spine