Cant blacks and whites just be friends?

Cant blacks and whites just be friends?

no.

Shiiiiit nigga

That pic answers the question with a yes. Show the bloody, mangled hand of the white guy, that's why his black friend is comforting him.

Yeah.

But it's the stone age knuckledraggers of either race that does everything in their power to disrupt and prevent it.

Niggers gonna nig, and Honkeys gonna honk. As a Mexican I've bean there, done that.

You sound like a rational human being. What are you doing here?

Leftists and mainstream media constantly foment 'tribalism' and antagonize the various 'tribes'. Blacks against whites, SJW against not-SJW, men against women, atheist against theist, cat-owners against dog-owners, 'this' against 'that.'

>As a Mexican I've bean

What happened?

There doesn't need to exist a single leftist for you to call black people niggers, that's just what you do.

No. blacks smell weird.

I never really banged but I use to kick it with some niggas.

I remember it being a fireworks accident or the guy had a mortar that exploded in his hand.

as long as they keep away from our women

Yes. You need to take full responsibility for calling people niggers, you stupid fucking nigger.

I know, right?
Disturbin' da hate over here.

No because niggers be nignoggin

I don't know what OP means, I thought they always were man's best friend

those are abbos, not niggers.

abbos arent even human

No can do, honke6

I can't tell if it's the hat or the pipe that won him over.

The white Looks like a teacher I had

White women are too stupid to consent to sex, therefore this is a clear cut case of rape. Gas those niggers like the jews.

yes they can be friends, l just enjoy seeing woman getting fucked l don't care by what, even a horse, fuck woman, l hope more black people impregnate white woman so that the human race can become even more contaminated and fucked. Keep interbreeding, the world is becoming exactly what l want it to be.

Not the way things are now. nigs will never take responsibility for there futures. Whites will not admit to culture destroying and imperialism. But on a personal level yes.

A person does not need to be a good color, you need to create a space of discipline, but it is never nice to have

What is this pic? Someone explain?

Why do you niggers hate your own women so much? It's sad really

Large firework exploded in the white guy's hand; leaving it a mangled stump.

so insecure

>>I've bean there, done that

>bean there

BEANER