WWYD thread part 2, fuck off bananafag

WWYD thread part 2, fuck off bananafag

She's really cute. Would love to feel her tits while I molest her and make her get on her knees to suck my cock.

Do your absolute worst

Her. After she's sucked you hard, then what?

I'd grab the collar of her outfit and yank it down with all of my strength and end up ripping the whole top half off. Letting her tits hang out, and I'd get straight to sucking them while I push her against a wall and spread her legs apart. No matter how much she wants me to stop, I'd ram my cock in her and force her to take every inch of it before I blow my load deep in her cunt.

rip off her top and tie up the guy with it. make her look into the guys eyes as i finger her pussy.

will continue once you tell me who the guy is the in relation to her?

good response gets tits out

left

I'd lift her up and place her on a bed with her ass up and face down. From there I'd eat her ass and pussy before wrecking her hard doggy style and make her act like my personal fuck toy for me to dump my cum in.

Let's see what you got. Bring out the worst.

It's her bf

I'd beat the shit out of you fucks for saying such rancid shit to her. I would then take her to my apartment and ask her to sit down on my couch. I'd make her a bowl of eggs and ask her where she's going.

"You can spend the night here, let's watch a movie" I say in my most calming voice.

I go to hulu and put on Kung-Fu Panda 2. We watch until she lays her head on my shoulder and goes to sleep. I gently sweep the hair out of her eyes and lay her down on my couch with a blanket.

I then go to bed and masturbate to my waifu fucking her with a strap-on.

WWYD?

I'd have her get on her hands and knees and drag her around public with a leash and naked. When ever I get bored I'd whip out my cock and order her to suck it no matter where we are. If she spills a single drop, then it's her time to get punished. Which means I'd fuck her asshole without warning and make sure she doesn't spill any cum in that hole.

/thread

Her from the front and back. She'll need some real rough breaking in before she's your obedient fuck toy, she's pretty stuck up.

nobody wants to take advantage?

I'd lift her onto a counter, flip her skirt up a bit, move her panties over and start to eat out her cute little pussy like a mad man.

very nice

Tie her down and let the dog fuck her

More ass please? I want to tie her arms behind her back and blind fold her. From there I'd fuck her tight little ass every day, but just leave her there in the same room, only to come back in to fuck her more and more.

very well
i would make her whisper all of the bf's inadequacies into his ear. mean while i've stuck a vibrating butt plug in her ass and i'm teasing her with my cock. tell her to make her bf beg me to fuck her. once he does, i start fucking her while rub the butt plug. once i'm ready to blow i tell her to get on her knees and cover her face. tell her to mount her tied up bf and make out with him while rubbing the cum onto his face.

please don't hold back on these two

I assume you mean asshole?

Stop making these gay fucking threads. You are the cancer that killing Sup Forums

Nothing would stop me from making her my personal cum dumpster. I'd fuck her every single day when she least expects it until she becomes dependent and goes into withdrawal when I don't fuck her.

i'd take her panties off and put them in her mouth. spread her legs and put a dollop of peanut butter on her cunt. id then let the dog lick it up as i listen to her tell me about her day.

please and thank you

God damn yes

Here's a pussy pic of you want to keep going

Throw her face down ripping her clothes off and fist her ass until she is crying and begging me to stop....then show my other hand to my elbow in her soaked pussy fisting both her holes till she a soaked bloody quivering fuck slut

How would you discipline her if she struggled or wasn't enthusiastic enough to please?

I would take a laxative and wait for it to take effect. Once I start to feel it taking effect I would tie her up and lock her jaw open with a restraining mask.

I would then position my ass directly above her open mouth and shit everything out from my bowels until I can no longer hear her.

More of girl on the right? Would love to see those tits move all around as I fuck her pussy

She's Pakistani

>thatescalatedquickly.jpg

post more of emily pls

how would you use her?

Sure. Who would kidnap and fuck this little whore?

And what would you do with her as your captive?

Destroyer

If she disobeyed then it'd start off with some simple spanking. If she kept disobeying then that's when I blindfold her and and tie her up for days and the only way to get out is for her to take my cock. So that way she would have to beg for me to fuck her.

Wwyd if text

Nice. Once she was completely obedient, how would she please you daily?

Same

after suffocating to death from my shit? as my corpseslut i guess

I'd want to break her. i want her to beg for my dick every single day. I'd fuck her everywhere and send her family some pictures of her being my personal slut. Just pictures of her drenched in my cum all over her body and in all her holes.

kek

what would you do? looks innocent but very slutty

Nice. How would you keep her subdued? How would you break her?

looks like a fat faced desi, is a fat desi