Mixing of Races

In the future I hope that everyone is mixed race, so we can finally live in a world free from hatred.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3wUFhBXhq9c
youtube.com/watch?v=2e-0nikgtGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Germans need to be gassed for the sake of Europe

I whisper Allahu akbah whenever I pass Polish on the street, especially if they have their infants with them so they're less likely to do anything

I bet you do Mehmet

Poles need to be liberalised for the sake of Europe.

t. Kevin Glüglüglü

>Europe
Eurabia you mean, eh?

In the future I hope that everyone is mixed race, so we can finally live in a world free from hatred

No, because it would still be Europe, just more free.

I really hope my descendants don't mix with ugly people. Don't care about races.

that is literally what our "nazi" party wanted to do

kawaii

How free can you be Jesus, you mean you want to fuck little children and animals you sick fuck

No, I am not Polish.

Everyone is already mixed race.

No you don't get the joke, I'm a catholic I was baptised, I've taken communion and I've done confirmation. I attended mass every week till I was 18, the thing is Polish mistake me for a turk because my mother is Filipino but my father is English. So I like to say allahu akbah to them and let them seethe and wish me dead, because its funny

>he thinks that race has anything to do with anything
It is all about money you dunce.If you are rich you can be purple if you like.
Do you think that people move to the Netherlands for the great weather?Fuck no,they go there for the money.

RACE IS A MEME!!!

MONEY IS WHAT MAKES THE WORLD SPIN!!!

Proofs?

ha-ha
Oh it's you, I remember you.

youtube.com/watch?v=3wUFhBXhq9c

Hello to all colored girls, send me a (You) for half-white children.

Heh I saw a proper tanned slav girl coming out the eastern european market earlier today, she had jet black hair tied back she looked like a true rapebaby, bulgarian for sure

Ein dönner mit scharf bitte Serkan.

Race mixing is god's art.

are you guys glad saddam is out of power now?

I hear there's a power gap in Iraq and every one of their neighbors is trying to be Sultan of the hill

Since the mom is jap it's should be 父国 instead of 母国.

If you can't wait for this wonderful scenario, i suggest you to visit places where this is already a realit, namely south america and enjoy the wonderful mix

The only thing Saddam did wrong is invading us.
he kept Iran and the shiaas in check

no saddam = Iraq is Iran's puppet state

human races don't exist we're all the same we all bleed red, we should all become africans so racism wouldn't exist anymore also so we can dance good and shit, we're all from africa anyway, only jews should remain unmixed because that would be racist and they have superior intelligence and must lead us into the future

T. Neanderthal DNA carrier

I always wanted to jump high and have a big black cock to please sweden and UK with

but alas my fate is a slave one

Is that one of these Polish death camps I've heard about?

siktir lan amk

No it's our camping site for whole families, Germans and Muslims can enter without a charge!

>namely south america
That's more to do with Spain and everyone else fucking with the south america's for centuries than anything else

>he kept Iran and the shiaas in check
Is it true that Iran is the most secular middle eastern country?
>inb4 we're not middle easterners bro we just look exactly like them

if it was polish it would have been made of wood and have straw roof.

this is clearly german architecture

this

Stfu you weeb faggot

Reminder that genetic Engineering and designer babies will be a thing in less than 50 years.
Everyone will want their children to look white, have blonde hair, blue/green eyes, strong caucasian features, and a high IQ.
The Jews can push their agenda all they want, but they will never be able to beat the power of money and the free market.

>Everyone will want their children to look white, have blonde hair, blue/green eyes

>Everyone will want their children to look white, have blonde hair, blue/green eyes, strong caucasian features, and a high IQ.
Honestly speaking, only gooks and japs would be the ones to go for blonde hair or caucasian features.

I think all people worldwide are too prideful to cuck themselves that badly. There's going to be a huge push for lighter skin tho.

And green eyes is a Middle Eastern feature too.
>implying

when genetic engineering will be refined It'll lead to designer things alright.

but more in terms of super soldiers and large corporate tyrants with world conquest plans.

Because war, war never changes

Anauê irmão

Europeans are at least quad-racial since neolithic but it may be closer to 6 or 8 racial since those prehistoric races were also mixed but much less than the majority of modern humans.
Purest race are Yoruba niggers and at the second place North Koreans. Though some Siberians such as Ulchi are also quite pure probably more than Koreans.
Look where prehistoric europeans clustered and where mixed modern ones do.

>mfw I study genetic engineering.
Yes.

Obviously there will be more mixed race people in the future. But I'm pretty sure most of the world will remain homogenous for centuries to come. Most people prefer their own kin.

most people aren't racist though bro

I never said they were. Just because someone doesn't want to muh dick you, doesnt mean theyre racist.

if you're white and have no slept with a black man, you're racist

Please don't start putting germans in your polish death camps again, Polan.

Ok you have nice trips, I won't

>genetic engineering
>when genes are still a mystery

not any chance fleshcucks, AI will come first

>Most people prefer their own kin
wrong

>human genome was mapped years ago
>programs like CRISPR is taking its baby steps
dumb slav

I don't like blond hair.

>slav

Shut up you good-for-nothing slav :~)

GIRL?!

>cant into memes

>memes

in my mind yes

>

>everyone is mixed race
>in the future
>future

what do you mean by that?

Maybe he misunderstood 母国 as "mom's home-country". Or he is joking.

I couldn't give a shit about free from hatred, I just want some thick.

This.

>what is biology

I don't find appealing white people in general, they all look the same to me.
Also brown eyes are best eyes, no discussion.

Never mind I thought her home country was japan.

for (You)

youtube.com/watch?v=2e-0nikgtGg

But what about height and skincolor?

>but they will never be able to beat the power of money and the free
but those are jewish

I'm particularly fond on the idea that light skin is not an exclusive characteristic of the "white people", white people being the Scandinavian or Aryan idea. (white skin, blonde hair, blue eyes).
I have a somehow light skin and light brown hair but I've never identifies as white or anything like that. And I prefer tan skin over any other kind, also height is half and half genetic and a trait based on your diet and lifestyle.
I just like attractive people, no matter the race, and spawning attractive people is not that easy due to all the shit a kid could turn out to be, for example a fat idiot that only eats trash food and doesn't take care of his/her skin