You now remember jared fogle and that he's been in one of the toughest prisons in the country for over 7 months with 12...

>you now remember jared fogle and that he's been in one of the toughest prisons in the country for over 7 months with 12 years to go

He had those telltale pedophile lips 2bh

Subway is planning to take him back as a spokesperson when liberals legalize pedophilia. An agenda that they secretly fund according to an insider report from the Washington post

How many footlongs do you think he's gotten in prison so far?

>ENJOY A FOOTLONG IN JAIL

lmao

got to fuck a lot of teenage girls tho

haha yeah right source?

Pretty sure he got stabbed or raped tbqh

AHURHURHURHURHURHURHURHUR SO FAHNNY

EVERYONE GET IN HERE FOR THE REDDIT SCREENCAP!

Fished in.

I just named my source, I'm not going to spoonfeed you if you can't be bothered to Google it

How long would Jared survive in Oz?

He would be the head of the Ashkenazi Jewish gang like he is in real life.

He would be a prag within the first week. Probably die in the riot like that violin guy or go full Beecher

Who's next?

I've never watched oz

Seriously though, he's gonna be fit as fuck when he gets out. Just look at what he did living off of Subway.

Fogle is actually innocent, he is being forced to become a hardened tough motherfucker on the inside unfortunately. I say this as a assistant manager at Subway for over 14 years. I met him in 07 he is an amazing man who got framed by a gold digger. That's what corporate has been saying for over a year but no one will listen

how many square inches of tissue in his rectum is still intact?

God bless liberals