Just woke up because I have to take a piss

Just woke up because I have to take a piss.

My girlfriend is in the living room topless and she's making out with our roommate on my couch.

What do?
>pic related

take/post more pics

masturbate

suck his cock, that will show him not to mess with you!

Beat the shit out of him, post pics

omg how fucking beta are you. go fuck him up dude, like don't even worry about the fallout scenario with him as a roommate because he didn't consider what would happen if he fucked your girlfriend.

Just ask how they're doing, apologize for bothering them.

if b8 sucks ass if not drop kick her head so her head gets kicked forward into your roommates head

-Bob

agreed. Time to commit some assaults OP.

best course of action, if you don't fuck him up you'll look at this moment forever in your life wondering "why the fuck did I bitch out". Or worse you'll become a cuck

walk in a three hundred and sixty degree circle, pull out your dick and fuck her in the ass.
only acceptable answer.

>Girlfriend is cheating. Wat do?
>first reaction...ask Sup Forums. They'll know.

Get CUCKED YOU FAGGOT!!! Hahahahhahahahhahaha!!!!!

Sup Forums is in favor of physical assualt.

take pics, confront her and him, then tell their families and leave their asses owing rent.

Lurking in case this thread turns into a double murder.

of her asshole

checked

k. I'm crying now. my heart is fucking broken.
We've been together for 4 years. I literally don't know what to do right now. I'm in shock.

You need to get revenge. FILM IT. And post it here. For revenge. She obviously doesn't give a fuck so you need to get back at her.

/thread

Attack faggot

why are you just letting it happen? Jesus she should get with the other guy if you're just gonna sit and mope

Hahahhahhahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahha....... oh fuck.... this fucking guy...

Is it just me or does that look like a pair of testicles.

Blind rage seems to be the only answer here op

So your "girlfriend" is a guy?

>is being cucked
>still bothers to rename the pics before uploading

Shit man. You gotta confront them. And then buy a better camera.

timestamp, or at the very least post a pic where you're flipping them off

This is fake without a doubt

shhhh! bad goyim

maybe in the reverse order. make a trip to bestbuy first.

I can't believe this is happening.

this

Time stamp dude...

Ahhh this is b8. Why would you change the file name on a picture before posting it to B from your phone

your a normal cuck arent you?
>nice b8

Yeah, neither can we. Prove it's real
You cunt.

sage

This is fake, look at the filenames, he wouldn't bother to give pics a filename if he were in shock

Look for the nearest blunt weapon, got to town.
plead insanity, get new bitch.

man up dude, you have to beat that dude do a pulp. otherwise youll never feel like a man again.

Don't be thinking about this forever do something manly

>cheats on you just to dick
do people even enjoy sucking dick? Like fuckin honestly just looks fuckin shit

Sage goes in all fields.

Timestamp

Go get laid you idiot

Let me guess, couch 5 is when they break out the dildos and lune...
you are such a fucking nigger OP.

take off your cloths, walk out of your bedroom and shove your cock in her ass really hard without any lube and fuck her.

go in there with jizz on hand and swipe it on his mouth then call him a faggot

so he's sucking her dick now? cant really tell

I have a frog in my throat.

Pull gas tank stop cockgobblers on your car, drain a cup of gas, throw on them and ignite. Post pics.

RAPE

Piss on them

Only option is to go butt fuck her and join in. That or put your loose change in a stock and beat your roommates balls off

go kick the shit out of him faggot, show them who's the man

You are the most beta faggot. Not only are you not saying anything, youre watching your girlfriend get fucked. She deserves that mans dick. Get fucked OP.

Go there pull her hair. Grab her by the pussy. Carry her to some place with lock. Lock her up. Get back to this idiot. Don't be nice. Get back to her and fuck her.

After you post couch 6 and 7 why don't you take a break and try again in like an hour. There should be plenty of fresh retards ready for b8'n by then...

op just grb a kitchen knife and charge in stab one of them does not matter who

My roommate is much stronger than me. He's been in jail because he used to sell weed.
I would lose that fight.

first off timestamp faggot. then pee in a cup and throw it on them. post results

then stab that fucker anything use a bat a metal rod anything

Show her ur dominance.....go out there and fuck him in the ass, show her who the real cuck is faggot !

Yes, urine attack or lob a turd at em

...ok this is fake.
if its not you deserve this.
EVERYONE sells weed.
and he looks like a skinny shit

12v

if you just discovered your girlfriend fucking your roommate, would you give a flying fuck about a timestamp? What do you expect him to do, turn on the light in his bedroom and look for a pen and paper?

We would never see his timestamp unless he turned the light on in his bedroom, idiot. If he turned the light on in his bedroom it would alert them to him being awake.

Go into your room. masturbate for a little bit, just before you cum run out into the living room and blow your load all over your roommates face

I don't sell weed. Also nice trips faggot

he should just charge in and fight swing with all his might op just do not go out like a bitch not like this at least stand up for yourslef

well he cars enough to post like 6 pictures. i think he has time for a timestamp

Do you have any flammable liquid?

I aint biting that hook, mother fucker thats a dick.

Go out there and join op, DP that slut then bust on his face

my dubs say you do sell weed

So apparently, my roommate has a big dick and my girlfriend loves it.

I'm going to go an hero now.

>he used to sell weed
You're afraid of him because he went to jail for dealing pot? You deserve this. Just get out of there. Pack your things and go, learn to live with the fact that you can't keep a woman.

Pull out gun and shoot them both, then join in as the alpha and give them both anal.

post timestamp or gtfo

if true, OP is a cuck that planned this and posting on Sup Forums is part of his humiliation fantasy

trips 7' send you to heaven

can you video it on a website?

oh wait you cant its fake

kill both before an hero

why the fuck are you letting this happen you fucking beta fag. run over and cum all over there naked bodies you cuck.

Obvious cuck bait thread is obvious, except to all the mouthbreathers in this thread, gratz OP.

so OP is taking pics on his phone, presumably, then naming them before upload? wat?

>my roommate
>my girlfriend

You mean your roommate and HIS girlfriend. Masturbate into hand and fling a load at them like the degenerate perv you are

how the fuck can he post a timestamp without turning the light on in his room?

masturbate and weep quietly in corner

bait thread is bait thread

ops a faggot, hes probs autistic as well.

you're a special kind of retarded

any cucks wanna chat on kik?

he has the light of his phone numb nuts

This is actually a good question

Get a better camera, faggot.

I love how you fucked up the order of the pics so she now has her underwear back on.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS!