English people are most dumb I've ever met. The nation of lazy alcoholics...

English people are most dumb I've ever met. The nation of lazy alcoholics, xenophobic people who don't know any other language. Just got lucky their language spreaded around the world and became popular. They are only confident when they are in a group, 1 on 1 they are scared as fuck.

so you were beaten up by a gang of feral brits?

Someone seems mad they're not earning a petty wage in England cleaning toilets

No, I just beated one brit and later he was so confident in group ;----D funny

probably met some chavs and thinks all English people are like that

English people are the most bright I've ever met. The nation of industrious workers, eager learners who don't know any other language because they conquered the world. They are always confident, and 1 on 1, I've got their back.

Poles on the other hand are the most dumb people I've ever met. The "nation" of lazy alcoholics, xenophobic people who don't even know their own language. Got every opportunity to be great, but fucked it up always and blamed it on others. They are scared when in groups and 1 on 1 they piss themselves either out of fear or being drunk on potato liquor which they are vastly proud off.

> nation of lazy alcoholics, xenophobic people
did some chavs fuck you up? we're not all like that you cunt
you're right about the not knowing any other language bit though

shut up negro farmer from 'country' called small Spain. Take shower dirty scum

read second post ^

Why learn something that's not needed? I hate my language it's over complicated and slows down communication, not efficient like English

From my personal experience, Brits are better than Poles.

manholdingfrog.jpg
truly our greatest ally

>xenophobic
Nazi culture spread like this: Greeks -> Romans -> Roman colonies.

Its all true.

Stay away from our island.

The Pole lashes out, enboldened by his cheap and destructive inebriation, he attemtps to strike at the might of a real WORLD CONQUEROR, but like the debilitated Slav he is, his efforts fall short, like a drunk man, not realizing he fell on his puke, and his sluggish punches are being wasted on an imaginary oponent; in the Pole's eyes as big as the Russian threat, which he can't go one day without plotting "revenge" that will NEVER come to pass.

It won't be long before he calls out to muh central europe, while Germans shake their head and walk AWAY.

Very good post

Poles are like white Pakis. They're of the same cloth as I can tell you since both Pakis and Poles are all over this country.
The only difference is Poles are backwards alcoholic and Pakis don't drink. Both religious retards *tips Wodka bottle*

GOOD lad, shall be printing this post off and framing it

the low class (anglo-saxon and danish rape babies) are scum while the high class (normans) are gentlemen and scholars

this is correct

I see english scums in Krakow who throw up on ground walking drunk and behave like animals. Disgusting.

So stop looking at us and let us pay your sister for her services.

She despise scums like you.

>don't know any other language
Because they don't need to know. English is the best language in the world and so easy to learn.

Other languages around the world are useless.

>Poles on the other hand are the most dumb people I've ever met. The "nation" of lazy alcoholics, xenophobic people who don't even know their own language. Got every opportunity to be great, but fucked it up always and blamed it on others. They are scared when in groups and 1 on 1 they piss themselves either out of fear or being drunk on potato liquor which they are vastly proud off.
And you are from portugal. Curtain.

Top post. I love Portugal

Yeah, they suck! Worst nationality ever

HAHAHAHAAHAH

>basedRenato