WWYD 4

WWYD 4

Other urls found in this thread:

tnij.koryto.eu/ZAf
youtube.com/watch?v=x9sM1EFon5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i walk up to them doing this pose. i smack them both hard enough that they fall down. i tell lefty that i've been sent here to break her. she says" bitch please you couldn't break a toothpick" "challenge accepted" i tell righty to go and either get 4 girls with strapons or 2 guys that are ready to fuck and bring them to room 404. she looks excited and runs off to find them. i take lefty to the room and strip her

who does righty come back with?

idk prolly go swimming

stick my fingers in her mouth and push her so shes laying/floating on the water take my other hand and take my dick out, pull the bottom to the side and start fucking her. every now and then dunking her head underwater

anyone left?

I'd massage her tits and suck on one nipple while I pinch the other one.

stick dick in your mouth and fuck it while you try to tell me how it feels

pleaes and thank you

I'd lick every bit of her body. I'd suck on her toes and lick her soles, suck and lick her pussy, and the same for her tits. I want to feel her all over.

i wanna finish this story. does she come back with guys or girls?

someone do her

Holy shit I want to tittyfuck the shit out of those and cum all over them and her face.

can you do this one while i do yours?

Any more?

More left! Especially that ass!

i would take her in that water, lay her back and spread those thick thighs. she would untie her bikini and expose those giant tits, while I move aside her bottoms for easy access to her well used pussy. i would pump into her and cum inside her, letting the cum seep out of her worn pussy into the pool of water.

see her just standing in water, i go up and why. she says i'm waiting for someone put a leash on me and make me theirs. i pull the string out of my shoes loop it into her collar and take her to my van. tell her to take off clothes and leave them here because shes never wearing anything other then a collar ever again

this is the only one i got

what would she have to wear theN?

what would you do to her?

i might give her a new collar and leash but no clothes. she will be my sex toy only to be seen and used when i want her

her bf is a cuck

I want to titty fuck her after I pound her sweet ass them finish all over her face. Please continue

This is my forum. The best forum with foto!

tnij.koryto.eu/ZAf

I'd poop on her chest

you're a teacher and you walk in on this, wwyd?

i would push her against the mirror, pull her pants down give her ass a couple smacks, spread her cheeks and lick the after gym pussy,taint and ass.stand up stick my dick in her pussy and start fucking her. spit on the mirror and make her lick it up as i switch to her ass. make her tell me about what a whore she is as i cum in her ass. pull out and lay on the floor, she squats over me ass to mouth and i eat her ass while she lets the cum drip into my mouth

can someone do this please?

i would piss on the shit once you were done

i guess the guy that want this is gone now.
what about her tho?

youtube.com/watch?v=x9sM1EFon5Y

Wwyd user?

have all the party guests circle up around them, each guest goes into the circle takes a peice of clothing to keep until they are naked. once nude they go into grope and spank them

left chick is now a stool for right chick. she takes her bikini off and sits down on her stool. spreads her legs and asks "would you like a snack?"you nod yes and crawl over to her shaved smooth pussy and stick your tongue out and taste heaven

anyone wanna take my aunt?

ill do it if you do herjust so you know she was fucking guys while her husband was on deployment

i would take off her blouse and bra. i would leave the suspenders and jeans on. then push her to her knees so she can blow me in the front yard. i explode on her face and in her hair. she gets up leaves her top off and keeps the cum on her face when she goes inside to greet her family

or
i just need one good one for either of those. please help me out

more? maybe ass?

Wwyd?

i'd pull her close to me and kiss her. i would caress her body. move my hand to her head and start pushing her down to my cock. let her take it out and kiss it. lick it with her tongue and get it nice and wet before putting it in her mouth. slowly start picking up speed until i'm slamming her face into my cock. eventually cum on her face and lick up every drop and spit it into her mouth where it belongs

Wwyd anyone?

reply for reply
can you do one of these

I'd fuck her throat using big handfuls of her hair as grips. Keep going until her makeup is completely ruined, lipstick smeared across her face and mascara and eyeliner in big long tear lines down her face. Then I'd cum all over her face. Make sure she looks like she's been choking on dick. Then I'll kick her out, make her walk home covered in spit and cum so everyone knows she's a tramp.

Wwyd?

My reply

Want her to put those duck lips around my cock

TRIPS GETS CUM TRIBUTE

i've been jacking off since wwyd 1 last night

repost as much as you want

I'd use this wonderful opportunity to take a huge shit down her mouth.

rolling

also wwyd?

Splat away

obviously it has to be after my post

Why not, roll
Also wwyd to this stuck up bitch

ok fuck i need to leave at 07:30 so the most posted pic by 07:25 will get it

Just cum on this slut already!

WWYD for more ;)

cant even see her user

wwyd for more

Make it juicy

Which and wwyd?

bump

Drop this slut off in the ghetto in just her bikini with "Cheap Whore" written on those tits. Make her kneel and chain her to the fence at the basketball court and tell her she has to stay there until the drool from her worthless cockhole of a mouth washes off the writing on her tits. Record all the fat cock getting stuffed down her whore throat as she begs for more and licks up any cum she drops from the ground

which and what would you do to her?

waiting 4 OP

wwyd?