2 things: (You're Gonna Like #2)

2 things: (You're Gonna Like #2)

>1. I just got caught shoplifting for the first time.
Police were called...handcuffs were used... they said I was going to jail for like 4 fucking hours and then finally they let me go but I have a court date. I have some questions so anyone with knowledge about this please help a bro out

2. Want more info on someone? I can help you stalk/screen someone
I just paid $5 for this website that traces people based on phone numbers cuz I needed to look up a number. I have unlimited searches for 24 hours so I thought I'd use my powers to help the bros. It depends on what phone carrier they have, but most will turn up general address, previous addresses, relatives, old phone numbers, full name.. and a few (but not many) will show criminal records, all based on phone numbers.

No one needs help stalking someone? Really?

867-5309

area code?

Can you help me find this number, this guy sold me a car with spray painted car parts and fake tags

This happens to numbers that are from a sketch company (like metro, or obamaphones, or go-phones from walmart, etc)

you could try using SpyDialer but if it doesn't work on my site it probably isn't registered to a name at all

Damn, well he scammed me hard then

Thanks for trying OP, I appreciate it

please op

yeah no problem.. he probably has that as a burner phone. I know a guy who literally sells bs cars for a living... he always says something like "it was his daughter's car" and she's going to college or some dumb shit. Hella people want his head now...

to be fair though, I have a metro phone registered to my real name, and it doesn't really work on my own number. My name shows up correct, but the addresses are all random people who had the phone number before me I guess

does it work for numbers outside of america?
if so, +61 0414 779 293
it's in australia pls op

That one didn't work....
do they have another number? Something registered to a legit phone company like TMobile or AT&T, etc?

Op please. This girl rugged me over hard I'd love some sweet revenge. 7786286113

>+61 0414
sorry just america user

shit wait ignore the first 0

fuck they've been prank calling me with creepy shit for months

Nah only number i have for them
keep texting my girl a load of fucked up shit
Thanks for trying OP
good luck with court, No idea how it all works in murica

>628
That number has hardly any info... it only says it's from Vancouver BC

You should try putting it in SpyDialer.com
again..if it didn't work on this site, it might not be registered to a real name/address, but it's worth a shot. Different sites sometimes have different info...spydialer is the only one I know that is free, but it's very basic (only full name, possibly links you to a social media account)

Ah ok well thanks for trying my man

Thanks sorry it didn't work user

I'm wondering if I should try to fight it or just confess, since they have me on camera and everything they can pretty much prove it 100%. Also wondering if it will show up on job applications in the future because jobs hate crimes related to theft/robbery/burglary/etc

fasho good luck user

OP you haven't been able to help anyone. Your site sucks.

I've literally been looking up numbers all day lol all my numbers worked.... maybe your phone numbers suck?? It doesn't work if the phone isn't registered to a name/address, obviously.

Watch...give me a number you KNOW is legit and registered, with a reputable company

Also I can look people up by name ..I'm not sure what info that will pull since I haven't searched anyone. I'm guessing it will give the same info... probably a bit easier to find... their address, phone number, relatives, etc

Anyone else wanna look up a number? Or a name?

If not I'm going to bed