Why don't u own any guns Sup Forums?

Why don't u own any guns Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE
instagram.com/blade.city/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

guns are cool guy

i dont have a small dick and am not a talentless loser so i have nothing to compensate for.

cause id shoot myself in the head by accident before i could use it inappropriately

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE

>said the guy with the talentless loser with a small dick

But I have an average sized dick and moderate talents in various academic and creative fields and I like guns.

>Touche cuck.

I own several.

Because I don't know how to fire gun and here guns are illegal but you can technically have a permit for them

since i returned from goatfuckistan i only own a slingshot. Had enough gunfire for a lifetime.

turned my guns in, sorry guys

what makes you think I don't?

One of them is even a good gun

That's a lot of pieces

too expensive and I don't live in a shit part of town.

>long, strenuous licencing process
>expensive prices jacked up by retailers
>have to have a home inspection by police to make sure i have somewhere to put them
>don't want cops in my house because reasons
>also what the fuck for, i have a slug gun for shooting shit with
>no predators, just fucking annoying magpies and some rabbits around

really? Ever since my trip to the 'stans I can't sleep without my rifle next to the bed.

cheap but it works.
glad i didn't over spend.

slug gun? Is that britbong for air gun?

Kiwi for slug gun. brits just call them "evil sticks"

But I do though. One is my cc and the other is a Ruger 1911.

We call them firearms or rifles like normal human beings

the more you know. I got a shit load of "evil sticks" and whatever britbongs call real guns. Do you ever use your slug gun to fend off fuckhuge new zealand insects?

how do you wear your cc? I always have troubles with my weapon printing when I cc my nstrike.

Never understood why people feel that they honestly 'need' this stuff.
They are involved in a lot of accidents, and almost never has anyone actually needed one to 'protect their family/property'. I can imagine if you own a shop or something, to be a legit excuse, but most owners have no proper excuse.
Guns are a waste of money. why bother.

Quick question, can you own guns in canada like you do in america? I mean like literally have them like toys, UK fag here and im thinking of either moving to oregon/british colombia, but I just really dont like the idea of america, no offense but you are probably the most fucked up country on the planet of the eart. Not just cos of trump, you were fucked wayyy before then.

Anyway so I like the idea of having an armoury of guns for fun, but would prefer live in a country where the average IQ to have guns >10, also its cool if I have to apply for a license.

I think the everyday carry license in america is terrifying concept...

I carry in the small of my back with it. I spend a lot of time standing so its not as bad as if I were sitting, otherwise it would be really uncomfortable.

Rather have it and not need it, SHALL NOT INFRINGE, SHTF, doesn't lose a lot of value so it is actually a decent investment if you get a nice gun, etc. Plus I fucking wanted one and I'm not a felon so I got one.

>poorfag

well they don't depreciate in value so it's always nice to pawn/sell when you're in a pinch

>i'm a dumbass who lives in a gated community surrounded by guards (who are likely armed) that will call the police (who are definitely armed) if anything looks out of place so because I've never personally had to protect my family or property, no one else hardly ever has to do the same.

FTFY you immense piece of shit

have you ever been in a disaster user? Tornado, hurricane etc? I had to threaten looters off my property after Hurricane Mathew that were trying to pry the boards off my windows. Sure was glad I had a gun because they were 3 big dudes and I don't think a mean look was gonna scare them. and even before i live in a shitty neighborhood and the peace of mind that if someone kicks the door in I have a fighting chance. Just because you have been lucky enough thus far to never find yourself in a situation where you don't need tools to protect yourself doesn't mean everybody is as lucky.

however this is probably b8 so 2/10 I responded

Because my shitty government doesn't let me have them.

I bet imagining that is what I am like, is a very safe motivation for you to hold on to your backwards and judgemental beliefs.

you being so butthurt, shows everyone, that you are very insecure

Why do we carry jacks in our cars? I have had no flat tires in my 30+ years of driving..... Many people die and are hurt by improper jack use, why can't we just rely on tow companies and tire services.... There is no rational need for jacks.

I think its an american phenomenon this, I mean look at you guys, the country was built on looting from the native americans.

In europe if we had a natural disaster provided you didnt live in a super built up area with pakis/nignogs no one would try robbing you.

I live in wales currently and in the case of a natural disaster I expect the community would be tightly woven together helping each other, not trying to steal shit.

If I kicked your door in right now with the intent of burglarizing your home, and I was armed, what would be your course of action? Reach for the bat? Go full cuck and pray i let you live after I have my way with all your personal belongings? Not a troll I'm actually interested.

not from wales (haha), but yeah, in my community people draw together in time of severe struggle, not distrust the shit out of eachother and rob them blind.

Also, US houses seem to be build out of cheap materials. investing in better build quality would seem to be a better option compared to guns

i dont need one because we treat each other with common courtesy and respect in our country unlike the majority of the world.

i do own a few guns, but i use them for hunting deer and sometimes pigs depending on the health of the dogs.

knives are where its at though.

You wrote the answer yourself there, user. What difference in the population between the USA and Wales creates a dangerous environment during a natural disaster situation? What group of people exist in one population and not in the other, one who is more likely to loot than to band together and help their community?

This isn't to say this group of people will ALWAYS do this, but we've seen it happen before.

yeah i know that feeling. Everytime a firecracker blows up i see the blood, i hear the screams. young men with their skulls blown to pieces by snipers. Grotesque humanlike candles wailing on the ground screaming for their mothers accompanied by the smell of rotten flesh and burning skin. Im glad i got out there alive, but boy those Americans sure put up a fight.

Because Australia sucks and I'm too poorfag to let a licence for some piece of shit .22 bolt action...
Fuck the remand on guns we had.

I would fucking love to own a gun but madame belgium says no :(

instagram.com/blade.city/?hl=en

check them out my fellow knife Sup Forumsro

At least you guys have great beer.

I'd love to have the best trippels and quads on the daily

for the most part people do help each other but there is such a divide between socioeconomic groups in the US that poor people will literally go out of town to loot. We had mandatory curfews in Myrtle Beach so police could stop looting.

>> provided you didnt live in a super built up area with pakis/nignogs no one would try robbing you

Well I"m glad you live in the peaceful welsh countryside but like I've said not everyone can be so lucky.

Cause my dick is more powerful than a gun cunt

There is a don perignon vintage 2003 on my endtable next to my chair. champagne bottles make for a better weapon than bats. I would probably hurdle said bottle to your face

Haha true, still miss going for shoots here and there though. Beer may substitute a father figure but it does not substitute the smell of gun powder

I kind of ment europe as a general...

of course he didnt respond

Use magicain trick to distract than fuck you up with the kung foooooo i know cunt fuck pull out my big shingalingadingdong and rape your assbutt for my pleasures

Exactly, that is why we have road assistance services. No guns and no jacks

I own guns because I shoot paper targets for accuracy as a hobby.

because i
a) live in nyc and
b) have a kid

best reason so far

Ive lived in spanish cities and also in a few english cities too.

Honestly spain man, fuck, so chill I really have a high doubt that anyone would rob each other in the cities there in this instance. The police have guns but no one else (maybe gangsters and gypsies) but they tend to commit crime amongst each other, gypsies rarely commit crime against normal society because the police come down on them hard.

Sheffield was full of pakis and nignogs, absolute shithole, pakis would rob their own mothers even not in a natural disaster situation but they are sneaky little fuckers. They wouldnt come rob your house whilst you were in it they would sneak around, go in the garden, steal a bird feeder or something with the value £10> because yes, they really are that scummy.

worst culture of people I ever met, and ive been exposed to alot of them to have atleast statistically built a fair margin of probability to have not just met the 'assholes' in their populus.

Just so you know you can teach a child to properly handle and respect firearms so that they know now to fuck with them. Just in case they go to billys house and get handed a .45 maybe your kid will say fuck you billy or at least make sure the chamber is clear

Guns are for the uncivilized, overly masculine, insecure, fearful, afraid, paranoid, lawless man-children.

Real men solve problems with their intellect, not with brute force. Real men use rationale and logic, not emotional assault.

Pussies. Until guns are eradicated, mass shootings, black on black crime, and terrorism will continue to happen. Kids will continue to accidentally harm themselves and others. Suicide rates will remain high.

Muh freedoms. Muh 2nd amendment. Whatever. Fucking retards.

You're 100% correct, I started mine at 5 and that prevented a stupid act by one of his friends when he was 13.....

I'm Australian guys...what's a gun?

Because I'm not a faggot

>*tips fedora*

goddamn, i've had to use a jack 3 times in the past year on new tires with

im fucking broke

this.

My dad taught me at the same age.

Inb4 "you let KIDS have GUNS?!?!?"

knock on wood I guess I have just been lucky then!

Original. Very creative, ass hat. Now go shoot some paper targets. I'm sure with enough paper shooting you'll save yourself or another. Rambo.

And then the fucking faggot millennial's show up...

It's like a machine that throws a boomerang that goes really fast and never comes back

It is guns and muh freedoms that protect your environment for free speech and supposed intellect. Whatever. Fucking retard.

No idea, probably americunt slang for hamburger or something since they always talk about them.

>"I've never had to defend my house!"
>still hasn't moved out of their parents house

Because I don't need to compensate for anything

Lol I've stopped an armed robbery and been shot at and shot back, too many cholos in my area.

At least I've got the means to defend myself and those around me and not a shit sense in fashion and social skills.

Also, I'm not a poorfag so my targets are steel ;)

you don't need an apostrophe you fucking knuckled dragger

because the door you just kicked in was for YOUR protection, not mine.

Guy who shoots paper targets as a hobby posting again. Please don't make fun of my hobby. Marksmanship is a respectable sport, it's even in the olympics. I'm not trying to save anyone I'm just trying to group inside a nickle at 100 yards.

>cholos

Everything you say henceforth is unworthy of a read, beaner. Sup Forums is for whites, not for shitskins. Dismissed.

If you're white, stop trying to act Hispanic / Latino. Faggot.

Illegal in my country unless you spend a lot of time and money in joining a shooting club and getting a lot of certifications.
Planning to do it as soon as possible after completing my phd dissertation.

the correct phrase is "Knuckle-dragger"

You are not making a real point. Go be insecure elsewhere

neck yourself seriously
>>Sup Forums

Because I'm Austrlian, HA! wait fuck

Well what's the fuckin' point if it doesn't come back?

cant get a decent gun in canada.

Beaner triggered. You stupid Latinos think you're so tough and "gangsta," but you're just mentally inept, overly emotional animals. Fucking subhumans. The ONLY good thing that comes from you all is picking crops, making my burritos, building Trump's wall, and lastly, your Latinas sucking my dick.

Wall just got 10 feet higher, you mexican jumping bean.

I always think to myself "Australia would be a really cool place to have a gun"

sucks

Was your vagina, your rotten pussy is stinking. Fearful and afraid man-children blabber "ca-ca-can-not we talk this like adults?" when someone screws them.
The highest suicide rates are found in Japan, Sweden and other liberal-pussy paradise countries, faggot.
I live in a southern European state, guns are forbbiden, and fuckin blacks and muslims still are the most violent, savage and vicious kinds, no matter if the have weapons or not.
A gun is only a tool, if you want to reduce violence in society you need to educate them, to curve black on black violence you don't ban guns, you ban rap culture and all this shit that glorifies senseless violence, retard.

I will be buying one soon but ti is really difficult because of my age. (I 'm 13 by the way adnd am just very smart and internet user lol). My mom doesnat like guns because we are in calilfornia and she is liberal like all of them. I will get on soon I have black firend who tell me he has freirnd form who'd who can help.

because is illegal in my country

Expensive/ don't need one (yet). If things start going to shit I'll consider it.

Wops I ment hoood

The only thing you did is regurgitate NRA dogma. And you did so poorly with your shit grammar and spelling. Congrats.

You proved something: you gun nuts are, in fact, retarded.

sorry user

>no rebuttal
>fuck, what do I do
>i know
>say it's b8