Your 10 year old daughter has a 25 year old boyfriend

Your 10 year old daughter has a 25 year old boyfriend.
Your hear them fucking in your daughters room every now and then.
She never complains about him and is generally happy as can be.

Would you be OK with this? Why (not)?

Not OK, I don't want to catch any diseases.

Not okay with this...I have a daughter I must have messed up big time.

Chris Hansen would like to speak with you

That's your only problem? I'm ok with this

I'm 21 dating a 15 year old and it's not ok
a 10 year old is in no way mature enough ur daughter will have future traumas
make an end to this and beat the guy

>cool story bro

>tuh-tuh-tuh-ten years old is fuh-fine for making duh-duh-decisions for herself

I understand I might be being trolled, but what the hell. Let's do this.

Many paedophiles do not understand what it means to be a compassionate, worrying parent and a protector of others. They may never know how it feels to raise a child, to love it, to fear that child being taken away from them unjustly. They do not know the discipline and control needed to educate that child, to teach them right from wrong, to instill a sense of morals and ethics. They will not know the joys of something as simple as a smile, or an A+ on their child's report card, or their child proudly displaying their first car.

Thus, many paedophiles cannot be reasoned with. They know only their selfish, sexual gratification. Instead, revel in the knowledge that what you're reading, is the truth.

To any person who defends paedophilia, I respect your right to free-speech and the right to argue what you believe are "merits" of said-practice on a forum board.

Know this, however. Were I to meet you on the street and it was conclusive that you were a paedophile who had offended in some manner, shape or form, I would shoot you. I would shoot 50 of you. It's just a fact. I harbour no hatred toward you, just the knowledge that your demise would help create a safer society for our children to explore their innocence and sexuality among themselves.

Know that I am far from a "crazed, lone wacko" in this opinion. Multitudes of rational people would do exactly the same. Live in fear, or seek help. Adapt or perish. Your choice.

It's hypothetical
Also what trauma comes from such a happy relationship?

Not okay, I'd fucking kill him.

Ugh I've refuted all of this pastas points multiple times

Stale pasta is stale.

Why? She likes him

Kek. I see what you did there

ITT: OP tries to justify dicking a ten year old.

lol 10 years old? fuck no. This isn't India

>boyfriend
No, my daughters will not be sluts.

LMFAO right on

10 years old? off to jail with him

10 year olds don't think 5 seconds into the future and shouldn't have to deal with crippling regret.
As her parent and guardian, I know what's best for her and a 25 year old isn't.

The only proper Sup Forums answer in the whole thread.

LMFAOROFLCOPTER XDD

Do u think the daughter was ready for sex at 10 ??? She had been forced into it
Not counting the physical pain bcuz a 25 year old doesn't just fit smoothly inside a 10 year old.
What are they gonna do for a date ???
It's not a healthy relationship, she's getting abused and bcuz shes too young to understand she's happy for now.
When she hits puberty maybe a little later into puberty trauma will strike .
she will realise she was abused.

One condition

Each time they fuck he needs to bend over and give up the boy pussy before hand. It's about dominance, anything for my little girl.

>hurrrr muh "board culture"
>hurrrr muh "Sup Forums is edgy"
>hurrrr muh "Sup Forums is oldfag for CP get off my board dsfargeg" hurrrr

>10 year olds don't think 5 seconds into the future
Now that's simply not true
My 8yo cousin has been saving money since mid 2015, just to buy a 3ds soon

slow down there Habeeb, turn around and go back to sandniggerville

>don't think 5 seconds into the future
>crippling regret
I remember being ten. I had WAY more forethought than any regret.

Call the cops and become a hero or not call the cops and become an incestuous pedo? First choice objectively better

Whoa there, be careful guys. This man plays call of duty.

What is that supposed to mean?

The statement could easily be amended to "Most 10 year olds don't think 5 seconds into the future" and still be completely true.
Heck, you could say "Most people, regardless of age, rarely think 5 seconds into the future" and be just as right.

>Implying you're a girl.

I'd be okay with it, and I would consule her for his vanishing for no reason... telling her what kind of vile predator he was, gently, over time.
What I would NOT tell her is how I murdered him, rented a wood chipper, using tarps and a bathtub full of sulfuric acid turning him into toxic waste, disposing of his acid-goo in a landfill, scrubbing and disposing of tub and tarps in said landfill, taking apart wood chipper, cleaning it, reassembling it, and returning it to rental place. I will then and step up my sex education to her, including maturity levels, hormones, etc.

>She had been forced into it
I don't think someone who is forced would be happy.

>Not counting the physical pain bcuz a 25 year old doesn't just fit smoothly inside a 10 year old.
Maybe there's no penetration

>What are they gonna do for a date ???
Amusement parks, cinema, mini golf etc

>When she hits puberty maybe a little later into puberty trauma will strike .
What for? A Loving sexual relationship?

Nope, she's my little princess and something bad would happen in a time, so it let me with 2 options, beat the shit out of him or calling the police knowing that the jail inmates will torture him for being a paedophile

>known affiliation disappears
>rented a wood chipper

Yup.. that is exactly a way to handle that situation.

It means you're archaic. Ancient fucking history. The days of being edgy and sick? Gone. Fucking GONE.

This is the NEW Sup Forums now, sonny, and you'd best get FUCKING USED TO IT.

There is always a reason to rent a wood chipper, sympathetic friends will always need some random yard work done. Also, alternatively, cops won't put serious work into investigating the vanishing of a suspected pedophile. I know because I harass pedo's for fun.

How the fuck would a 10 year old have even met a 25 year old?

If you let something like that happen, you've failed as a parent

>25 years old

Cops called the second I see them holding hands.

>I know because I harass pedo's for fun.

I think it's time to escalate. You're clearly too smart to simply masturbate over the idea of being a serial killer.

Please don't try to be funny anymore

>Acid

Fuck off, acid doesn't work as well as you people think it does. Your wood chipper would be a horrific mess to clean, because we dont want some poor sap to have a finger randomly fly out when he rents it after you, do we?

We had a woman around here who killed two men, chipped them with her own wood chipper, and fed them to her pigs. Thats how you do it. Rented equipment is bad, you always buy. Pigs are natures trash can, they'll handle the body far better than sulfuric acid.

Although i suppose hydrochloric acid would do it. But then youre still left with a rather acidic human goo, and possible bits of undissolved bone. Pigs are much better.

Sup Forums may have lost its image of edgyness but the oldfags are still around wading among the shitposts and YLYL threads to share our experiences with those who are looking to see something out of the ordinary.

perfectly ok as long as i can fuck my daugther and give her aids so her boyfriend will get aids too. 10 year old pussy is the best tbh

It's hypothetical
Take it as it stands in the OP

It doesn't matter where and how they met and she is undeniably happy and therefore not forced to do anything

You guys are such moralfags, holy shit

>masturbate over the idea of being a serial killer.
Wait... how do you know I do that? Are your initials F.M.?

If he's Muslim than of course I would be. He comes from a different culture, and who am I to judge what is and isn't normal? I don't own my daughters body. That's a heteropatriarachal mindset you have there OP. Try to be more tolerant.

Good pasta.

samefags get lost man.

Wew lad, please don't kill us :)

>That's a heteropatriarachal mindset you have there OP.
Wait what? I'd be totally fine with it as long as it isn't abusive

>Your 10 year old daughter has a 25 year old boyfriend.

No she doesn't, because the moment i learn of a sexual relationship I kill him.

Its seriously that simple. Theres no compromise, no mercy, he is a pedophile preying on my daughter and I kill him.

Anything less is completely unacceptable. There is no calling the police until I can utter the words 'yes this man was raping my 10 year old daughter and I killed him, could you come take the body please'

Anything less and you are just not a man. I detest the 'you're not a man unless x' crap but truly, you are not a man if you let your 10 year old daughter have a sexual relationship.

That .. or you're exhibiting a lot of signs of being like every other retarded ass teenager.

While I found ephebophilia somewhat in a more grey area, full paedophilia is not acceptable. I would kill the bastard inmediately, unless his is like a few month away from curing AIDS, producing a clean source of cheap infinite energy, or sometihng like this. This would buy him enough life to finish the work, after a savage beating to clarify that fuckin 10yo is not ok.

There really shouldn't be any doubts about that by now

but what if she consents tho

I do fap to murder fantasies of ending scumbags. It's the only way to stay passive. I thought you might have been the only guy I admited that to. The local cops don't seriously look into my pedo harassment as long as I make at least a little effort to hide that I'm doing it.

I not sure. do you have any of her nudes for us to judge?

Just throw some ice blocks into the chipper after the guy..... if you can clean a meat mincer like that it can clean a chipper too..... probably....

I was being sarcastic... What the fuck is wrong with you dude? You actually would be ok your 10 year old daughter getting plowed by a guy 2.5x her age?

Fuck pedos, fuck Muslims, and fuck shitty tolerant moral relativism like yours.

If you think your daughter and some old guy actually have true love, and age is just a number, then they can also wait until she's 18. Otherwise, he's obviously only in it for the loli sex, and you're a cucked weak pathetic ass father with no spine.

Jesus Christ. Kill yourself.

Yeah.. only me, Batman, can see through you. All lights are green, be the best serial killer you can.

It might work. You would need some hefty ice blocks though, and getting them to go through the rollers might be tough.

Rats at the dump site take care of the acid goo bits. CSI nightmare, would take longer to investigate dump site that the statuate of limits to prosecute allows. DNA is ruined. Rental for a friend's clean-up project is circumstantial. Wood-chipper owner would be a more likey suspect for how they did it. Also, cops delay looking into you if the vanished victim is a pedo.

aight but still nutted

this is sad what Sup Forums has turned into u guys are sick fucks. get help

I thought feeding a body to pigs was the best way to dispose of it? Those fuckers will eat the whole thing in a few hours, and you'll have nothing left but pig shit by the time they're done with it. Clothes bones, and all. Zero DNA evidence left behind.

Maube its not true love in the end but make sure to understand that pedos are not only in it for sex

Kids can enjoy it, too
And I have yet to see any proof of trauma for simple, non-abusive and consensual sex

Pasta or no, I don't give a shit, I'd be right beside this fool. They're a blight on humanity and if they cannot restrain themselves, then we should make sure they never get an oppurtunity to hurt a child.

I think buying a wood chipper is less suspicious then buying a whole bunch of pigs don't you think....?

Wouldn't worry if his dick is smaller

Where have you been looking for evidence of trauma? Go talk to some hookers, and see how many were abused as children. Or how many pedophiles were abused as children too.

They're not all going to have PTSD, though some will. But anybody who has sex that early will all have fucked up views of sex and love.

Unless you're as bad with sarcasm as the last guy, that's pretty understanding of you I guess

Generally true, but if they leave something behind or the body has something in it that can be medically traced... issues. Sulfuric acid (unlike hydrochloric, stomach acid), chemically scrambles DNA better. It just needs time to soften the bits. Pigs are good because they sometimes 're-digest" food (eat poo), but not as often as people thing "dirty pigs" would. Also, unless you are ONLY feeding pigs the body, they will go for tastier food first... ignoring that decompising body as long as tastier food is around. I trust the control of chemistry, machinery, time, location and law more.

I don't care if she's generally happy, ten year olds are dumb, they'd be happy about eating cake all day every day, doesn't mean you should let them.

Any 25 year old who's dating a ten year old is either a creepy pedo, a pathetic loser who can't get a date with a girl closer to his age, or both. I don't want that kind of person near my hypothetical daughter.

It might be different because im from a lower-population area, but here the two landfills ive been to have both been unsuitable for dumping any form of remains.

One of them inspects any bins you bring in and the dumping area is on a concrete slab, the other you dump into a small pit which is cleared by an onsite operator with a small bobcat.

I suppose if you lived somewhere where the landfill would let you wander the wastes and dump, or if the dumping pit was large enough to not have anyone particularly close to you at any time, it might work.

Acid takes such a long time, and procuring enough acid and then disposing of it would be such a hassle.

It'll have DNA evidence lodged into every nook and cranny. Unless you're planning on offing pedos regularly, Dexter style, there's no need to buy any. Just drop the remains off in a pig farm in the middle of the night. It will be gone by morning.

For a 10 year old though? You need help

Still no actual evidence at all

>fucked up views of sex and love.
You mean views that you don't agree with

Ammonia, ammonia, ammonia, ammonia

Did I mention ammonia?

Why

Wow, you are so delusional. Call the cops before even the status "hanging out" is mentioned

i would not beat him i would just call the cops to get him redhanded

Does an insane person realize they're insane? Everybody in this thread is telling you how fucked you are in the head, but your only measure of rationality is "lol, I don't see anything wrong with it."

At a certain point, you gotta listen to the consensus. Which, in this case, is all of society that doesn't speak sandnigger.

Thank you for existing. Reading through all of these internet tough guys eager to show how comfortable they are with casual murder is enough to depress the more thoughtful among us...

b/ fags here trying to justify there fetish of 10 year olds by saying they would be fine with 25 year old man dating their daughter.

Let's be honest, any 25 year old desperate enough to date a 10 year old is definitely not the kinda guy you want near your daughter

Does this scenario happen in a fictive world where the relationship isn't straight out illegal?
Do I have to point out that it's pedophilia?

you can always leave if you don't like it here, moralfag

The pillars of human development, reason and logic, have nothing to do with consensus.

>any 25 year old desperate enough to date a 10 year old is definitely not the kinda guy you want near your daughter
The same thing is true about voting for politicians.

You're saying a 10 year old wouldn't sustain mental trauma from having a sexual relationship with an adult? Because they 'wanted' to at the time?

Wait til they're done then go in for sloppy seconds

Imagine a granddaughter dumber than a pedo fucking your daughter in your own house...malleable..stud fees are in order.

I would call the cops and ground her for life.

Pretty much
What's the harm if nobody is forced and can stop whenever they feel uncomfortable?

Well, how was I to know she was 10, they all look 13 nowadays

Because a child doesn't have the mental capacity to comprehend what the fuck is going on, retard

To Someone who wishes to take on Buddhism,
These 5 preceps:
1. To refrain from killing
2. To refrain from stealing.
3. To refrain from lying
4. To refrain from being intoxicated
5. To refrain from improper sexual conduct
*the order is important
Improper sexual conduct roughly translates to 'hurtful'.
These three are optional:
6. To refrain from eating after noon
7. To refrain from singing or dancing
8. To refrain from lying or sitting on luxurious places
Furthermore,
These may be sweared:
I take refuge in the Buddha (The 8 preceps)
I take refuge in the Dharma (The 5 preceps)
I take refuge in the Sangha (Just the 2nd precept)
It also revolves around cleanliness and free fresh delicious food..

N.B.Only the dead hear jokes. Only the living shine bright.
A-
B=!
C=!
D-

Guys like you are right, no doubt, but are clueless of the local context.

> The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.