Should I fuck this 40 year old Finnish chick?

Should I fuck this 40 year old Finnish chick?

I would

sure, why not

5 times a day

Something to laugh about later

with a quickness

Why are you even still here asking?
Nice trips btw

You're obviously gay, since you're asking here, if you should fuck a woman. So no.

Nahh, having to keep spitting on her pussy to keep it lubed sounds shitty. There are other whores out there bro
Also nice get

She looks closer to 50 but if you are a fat virgin Sup Forumstard you might as well

Be sure to finnish off inside her

Haa!

after you fuck loralai gilmore ask if you can fuck her daughter next

bump

Do it before Ford makes Bernard kill her.

Trips chek't.
FINNISH HER!

you'd be gay if you didn't

and that means what here ?

do you think she's cute enough?

we need to see her tits and pussy to be sure op

would be unfortunate not to give you the most educated answer possible but need those pictures

checked and jesus christ yes. Reminds me of the corporate chick from westworld. Something sexy about her, also Scandinavian or some shit

OP here I actually fucked her a few nights ago in my car...just wondered if you guys think she's cute or not

bump

yes

yes she hot. I'm 38 now, look younger. Tend to smash 26-35yr olds. Chicks my age tend to take the milf look, which I see the appeal of but not super my thing.

She is hot though.

fucking a forty year old is ok... fucking a Finnish woman is like fucking an Eskimo. fucking an Eskimo is just like fucking a downie.

trust me. lived in Alaska, fucked an Eskimo. lived in a mental ward, fucked a downie. met a Fin online.. i know. fuck yes, i know.

The answer is always yes faggot.

yes!

you don't HAVE to fuck a fugly fin, there are plenty of cute ones to fuck.