Be on romantic date in woods

>Be on romantic date in woods
>you pull a ring from your pocket
>you kneel down and propose

What do you say to her, user?

Ching chong whing whong

dont fuck me over prease

You say "Will you marry me?"

If you're going to be a fag and get that steeped in boring traditions for unoriginal boring boring people, then you might as well go all the way. You've already sold out. You're already a fag. Just wrap it up nice with a cliche line.

Wil you asept me in youa famiry

Hey, I'm not really into the whole archaic notion of marriage. However, if I were to only spend the rest of my life with someone, it'd be you. So I am asking if you would take my hand in holy matrimony.

P.S. we'll have an open relationship.

Do you like roasted dogs for our wedding day?
Also, check my dubs.

tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits...or gtfo

>I have no idea who you are
>take this ring so I can own you

420BLAZEIT

TITS OR DIVORCE, CUNT!

Put your mother in a straight-jacket you punk ass white boy. Come here and tell me that, I'll fuck you in your ass you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your asshole alive, you bitch. C'mon anybody in here can't fuck with this. This is the ultimate, man. Fuck you, you ho. Come and say it to my face.... I'll fuck you in the ass in front of everybody. You bitch.... come on, you bitch. You're scared coward, you're not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch. Look at you scared now, you ho.... scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot!

"Wow! Babe, I can smell you're ready for what's next."

"I know that I've been getting the milk for free for some time now, but now I'd actually like to buy the cow. "
:present ring
"I'm thinking that I'd like to get into the milk business. Would you mind if I sold some to a few of my friends on a regular basis to see how it goes?"

Senpai, notice me.

In 2 to five years depending on state will you marry me, so your dad doesn't shoot me after we fuck?

girl looks Russian, I doubt she'd understand.

We are in the woods bitch. Say no,and I'll make sure you don't leave.

Turn off the alarm clock, fall out of bed, etc. Got to leave for work soon.

Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang Walla walla, bing bang

I'd say...
>Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
>Seven for the Dwarf-lords in halls of stone,
>Nine for Mortal Men, doomed to die,
>One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
>In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
>One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
>One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
>In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

Pls be my animu gf

Are you the one that boat dropped off?
Odd to see a boat arrive at that time of the day. Hope the Imperials treated you okay.
I swear they took my ring.