If you go by the name of Captian Locke, it's your friend from earlier...

If you go by the name of Captian Locke, it's your friend from earlier. Prove who you are by telling how you got the name.

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/tips
ag.arkansas.gov/contact-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pic is 100% unrelated.

Last thread 404ed before I could reply.

Yea i am the cool older cousin. The problem is she lives 50+ miles away, so we only see eachother at family events. So no weed or booze.

However she has shown me her ass and spread her cheeks before. I get 5 licks of pussy and 5 licks of ass each year for christmas (starting last year) and I am free to grope her anywhere from waist down as long as we are alone. No nudes allowed cause she is very camera shy, and her dad is a tech genius and can literally hack her passwords. He works for Dell doing internal server matinence, actually.
I'm not posting normals, cause while she is above the age of consent in my state, she looks younger and I don't want to 404 the thread so quickly.

The only way we get away with this is cause I take her 'squirrel hunting'. We live in the south, so they are everywhere. Just mess around and kill a few on the walk back to build our alias. Teaching her how to use a gun is how I'm the 'Cool Cousin' XD

And call me Sup Forumsrotato

>autism : the bigger, longer, uncut edition

Why thank you. My name isn't Austin but i have a cool uncle named Austin and I want to be just like him! Thanks do the complement

Indeed. My nana makes amazing Banana Pudding that we both love. Maybe I'll figure out a way to include it in our fun.

No ots not bait, it was actually a contiunation of a convo i had on a 404ed thread. I can psot a screenshot if ya want

See? Not bait. Just wanting to continue a chat. Please fuck off. If you problems with our service, please call 1-800-EAT-ADIK

I already said in not Austin. That's my uncle. Your acting retared now, cause I know you know this.

shut your cockwarmer you fucking kissless neckbeard permavirgin cuckfag cumdumpster

also you are building an alibi, not an alias, but you would know that if you werent a cousin-raping southerner

Now that's just rude. There are niggers in Africa who could have ate that baby. There is no need to ruin it with your yelling and shitty comebacks.

I'll let you borrow one of mine to use against me if you want? To get my comeback, you have to lick it out of your mom's ass

Oh thanks for catching that mistake! I've been on Sup Forums all night so im a bit tired when typing that. You know how it goes.

Just kidding, your dad already got it out and swallowed it. Sorry man.

i'll bet you have
weird though, how that doesnt turn everyone else into an illiterate moron, interesting

could have eaten
learn to conjugate you fucking genetic mishap social reject

Oddly enough, I don't think a few grammar mistakes counts as illiterate. And nice picture by the way. Just because I'm from the south, doesn't mean I voted Trump.

what am i saying, congratulations are in order just for not saying 'could of' at this point

Learn to consummate, you fuck knuckle. This guy gives a good story so fap without yelling!

no but full on using the wrong technical term because they both start with 'a' might just qualify you as retarded

Thank you kind sir.

'this guy'
same 3 posters whole thread
lol samefag

wow samefag virgin
sad

kys

plz

nao

Sauce?

no wait nvm, tell me all about how you get to lick your family member ten whole times a year
twas riveting

and if you are still here and not kys, sauce seconded

wat, no more story time?

Ripped it off a /r/ thread. Was the first image in my gallery, so I stuck it on to get around the "Must Have Picture crap."

Turns out she is a Chaturbate girl named Hotcplhel

THIS IS LOCKE

How did you get your name then? Just a saftey precaution cause I've delt with a few jackholes lately

i truly hope you are not yet of eligible voting age
holy retard

See what I mean?

from the matrix reloaded
when i put my pinkie in your ass
remember?

I ONNLY TYPE IN CAPS

fo sho. Yea, i was typing the rest of my story when it 404ed :/

'turns out' lol
yeah what a truly unforseen turn of events
does anything you say have any real substance or value, or do you type purely as a timekiller?

oplz more

Yea, you mom's vag is about as comfortable as a dry leather sock. Now fuck off.

FINISH IT AND ILL WRITE ABOUT WHEN MY DOG FUCKS ME

Sorry man, i wasn't meaning to start a story thread. I was looking for a guy from a 404ed thread to finish what I was telling him.

also, nice use of quotes there for a child
next time you might even pick the right words to put inside!

sarcasm, young neckbeard

That was it, man. She should be coming over for Christmas dinner in a few weeks tho. I'll try and talk her into some nudes. I gotta get some food. I'll look for your Spy posts. Sup Forumsrotato out.

bet you need that food you fucking ectomorph

enjoy your ten whole licks
thread and ips reported to fbi
enjoy prison
fbi.gov/tips

capitalizing Sup Forums

Her name is hotcphel, look her up

Ok, first off she is 17. The age of consent for Arkansas is 16. Second, she is my 4th cousin, but we are as close as brother and sister cause we grew up together. That's why it seems so incestuous.
AND FINALLY IT WAS CONSENSUAL. NOT RAPE.

I have done no wrong. Eat a dick.

name of the girl?

tell it to the judge
submitted the same tip again, with your confession of guilt
enjoy your black assrape
fbi.gov/tips

>Arkansas
arkansas huh?
reported here too
ag.arkansas.gov/contact-us/
can i have your county info?