How to eat less? Any life hacks for losing body fat?

How to eat less? Any life hacks for losing body fat?

Don't eat less, just eat better.

eat better foods so you can have more and feel fuller.

>how to eat less
stimulants
>losing body fat
eat less carbs, and get your big sloppy ass out of the computer chair at least once a week, you fat fuck

but really though, just run once a week. fat melts off like butter

soup diet

eat nothing fat ass

A large glass of water before and after the meal will fill you up enough to eat less. Black coffee and smoking a pack a day are also excellent ways to eat less.

eat varied with a lot of different things you will feel full in no time. For instance if I eat indonesian rice table and got 14 different dishes all just one spoonfull and I eat that I'm full but in reality I only ate about 300 grams.

eat lots of fiber

these are delicious

It's called exercise. then you can eat the same and still lose body fat. duh.

Exercise curbs appetite. It's the only thing that really worked for me.

Also: fiber is your friend.

How many times are you going to make this thread today?

How to eat less?
Drink 2 glasses of water before each meal. Not only does it help your body detox itself naturally, but that extra liquid will make you feel fuller faster.

If you are already drinking 2 glasses of water per meal, maybe add another one.

Likewise, try to do some home meals as opposed to eating out. You tend to do some more healthy foods since you probably have shitty cooking skills and shitty ingredients.

Oh BTW I mean actual cooking. Putting Pizza Rolls or Mac n Cheese in the microwave doesn't count as home meals.

Go for a fucking 2 hour walk each day too. You can count grocery shopping as walking if you'd like.

Used to be 220. I am 160 and pretty much did jack shit.

egg whites loaded with vegetables or a small bowl of bran flakes for breakfast

light soup for lunch with salad or vegetable on the side

apple or banana for snack

baked chicken breast with salad for dinner

>how to eat less
You select a smaller portion, eat that, and then don't go get more.

Eat more often. Every two hours at least. And eat real food, not processed junk. And eat only what you cook. From scratch.

If you're simply overweight, eat less.

A simple meal plan could be:
>3 slices of bacon and 2 eggs with a pint of milk for breakfast
>salad with chicken/tuna/turkey or a simple ham and cheese sandwich with some carrots or a small handful of chips for lunch
>carrots/apple/yogurt for a snack
>a protein meal (chicken/tuna/turkey/etc)

Tips:
>absolutely no soda, snacks, or junk food
>If you feel hungry. Pound a small pint of water first if you're still hungry have a snack.
>If your simply fat lose weight first. It's easier to take weight down first and then gain muscle once you're at desired weight.
>get a calendar and weight yourself starting Monday. Every week remove 2 pounds from your starting weight.

>smoking a pack

So replace cardiac-related issues with pulmonary ones.

You're a fucking dumbass.

>egg whites
>wasting egg yolks

Fuck people like you.

>largest meal at dinner instead of breakfast

You are a dumbass.

Salt already in commercial food whets the appetite considerably. Obviously, chips and snacks come to mind, but salt in bread delivers a lot of calories and sneakily drives the desire to eat beyond feeling stuffed. The ketchup + bread sandwiches over the sink is a poor choice.

> small handful of chips
> no junk food
huh?

This is completely incorrect, but thanks for your attempt at nutrition

There is no "life hacks" it's through hard work and dedication. You can use drugs to lose weight, most of which hinder the absorption of nutrients in the GI-tract. This is not recommended however due to the fact it's hard to control and you might end up absorbing to few nutrients.
If you want to eat less i suggest toning down your meal sizes gradually. This prevent big drops in metabolism which would reduce the benefit from the smaller meals. One problem many fatties have is that they are used to eating huge meals stretching the stomach and rendering them unable to feel when they are full. This will be reversed in time if you switch to smaller meals and soon you wont even be able to feast like you used too without causing a stomach ache.

i've done a handful of different diets.

strict keto
low carb
slow carb
etc.

none of them changed my appetite. i was still hungry as fuck.

i only lost weight and got fit through suffering.

get used to being hungry and miserable. try to embrace and enjoy the hunger pangs.

I meant tortilla chips or pita chips. Not potato chips. Sorry.

Pretty sure it's the opposite for most people..

Salt does not increase appetite? What was I thinking?

yep give yourself a reason to never exercise then fatty.

I'm doing low carb/high fat and love it. I feel fuller easier rather than carb loading.

I do exercise. And I definitely have more appetite when I exercise than when I don't.

because you're fat and don't have self control.

it's a test of will. the first two are winners in terms of diet, it's just a matter of time until your body is in ketosis and the fat will pour right off of you.

i've been doing a paleo low carb diet for about two years now and i've lost around 110 pounds.

don't give up fatty!

This is the first time I did lmao

Went from 225 to 165 by changing to a mostly plain raw nuts and produce diet without exercising at all, just trying to eat something resembling what humans evolved eating. Once a week I'll binge on something meaty like a whole roasted chicken, just not to often, and not with anything crazy on it.

Once my weight was normal I did start doing pushups and hand stands every day, hiking, etc, because that shit is fun when you're not overweight.

Eating a mostly raw/intact natural diet eliminates pretty much all the shit that's making us fat and sick, and I can eat non-stop all day long if I want, never gain much weight.

Try it, been doing this for over a decade now, the results are stable and constant, I don't seem to be aging as fast as my peers either.

salt in bread delivers a lot of calories
>but that is wrong you fucking retard

Keto diet, the easiest dietary way to lose weight if you're a fat fuck. You get to eat fat and protein, fat is a lot more satisfying hunger wise than carbs, will help you lose fat, and a good diet to build muscle on if you start lifting.

also make sure you don't drink the water during or right after the meal, that will actually make you not feel as satisfied.

Keto?

Atkins, but you have to read the book and do it right. Lost and kept off 100lbs.

A problem with the keto diet is if you lack discipline and have a tendency to frequently slip out of ketosis from some carbs, you'll be storing the abundant energy your otherwise keto diet is providing.

Let's be realistic here, anyone obese exploring these options for losing weight lacks discipline, so a ketogenic diet in many cases is more likely to do more harm than good because it just establishes a pattern of eating decadent rich fatty meaty meals.

It's your body going into ketosis, aka converting fat into energy instead of carbs.

Basically you need to consume less than 30g-50g of carbs per day to enter ketosis.

Nuts, meat, dairy, low carb vegetables and fruits.

Basically no bread, nothing sweat, nothing with flour, most fruits are a no.

I eat a lot of cheese, meats, leafy vegetables.

Depression

Eat shit tons of lean protein. This works in a low carb atkins type format or in a traditional low fat diet format. I guarantee if you eat 150 g protein a day you will not be hungry, even if your calorie intake is only 1500 cals.
Google tdee, put your info into a calculator and aim for 500 calories a day below that number. That should make you lose 1 lb a week. Faster wight loss is a bit dangerous as you maybset off a stsrvation response which is coubter productive to long term weight loss. Also do strength training and get enough sleep.

Wife was 87 kg, 6 months ago.
Now she's at 70kg.
All it took was removing shit such as starch from your daily intake.
Instead Of pasta and potatoes, fry some bell peppers on a pan with some rapeseed oil.
It's literally that easy.
Think about what you eat, and only eat until you ain't hungry anymore. The feeling of being full is what brings the weight up.

Good luck.
Sincerely- formerly fat but now fit faggot

Get a healthy habit going like biking,hiking, throwing up in a toilet after every meal.

Use kratom. Best highs are achieved on empty stomach. You will soon lose to eat to get higher. I am losing weight without even noticing

Be poor.

Exercise on an empty stomach, you burn fat for energy

Yeah because the humanity through history wasn't scavengers and omnivores. Do you eat your meat raw as well? The first strain of agricultural growth was wheat which means the first bread to be consumed was a wheat bread. For the nut part. No fucking neanderthal could live solely on nuts. Most nuts have very specific growth conditions and wouldn't have been much of a part of northerners food at least. The only reason you are able to eat them today is because the world is globalized. This doesn't mean your diet isn't working, it's just saying your reasoning behind doing it is faulty and you are an idiot.

Eat much rice.

Start lifting, the more muscle you build the more energy your body burns every day, the more body fat you lose.

Get rid of any deep fryers or cheese grillers or whatever makes nothing but junk food in your house for starters

Make a meal plan with healthy food, only get that when shopping

Remove temptations, don't keep junk food in your house at all and don't buy it at the store

Exercise, do cardio, can be hard to run for 20 minutes straight when fat so work your way up

In summary, stop being such a fat fuck, faggot.

No fast food, cook everything you eat. No drinks but black coffee or water. Only eat between 12-8 pm.

satan is always right

This is the stupidest fucking advice even for Sup Forums.

Calories in - calories out = net calorie difference.

If you burn more calories than you eat, you *will* lose weight.

So either eat less AND exercise more, or eat a lot less, or exercise a lot more.

All you need to do is be in a caloric deficit. Any diet or exercise regime works on that single principle, they give them fancy names and say only need these types of food but they are all a clever way to trick you into eating less calories than you burn.

drink a lot of water

I've lost 30 pounds just walking for 30 min 5 times a week, no diet just drink water with every meal

cut out the sugar drinks

A guy I work with lost 30 lbs in about 6 months just from this. no other changes to diet and he isn't very active.

>buy less feed
>put less feed in your face
>move more
>move even more than that

Do these things and you'll lose weight no problem.
Also try things like drinking only water. definitely no soft drinks/energy drinks.

>How to eat less?

seriously? just don't eat as much as you used to.
I was starting to get fat so I started skipping lunch.
sure it sucks for a while because you're fucking starved by dinner time, but after a while you get used to it and learn to ignore the hunger pains.
30 pounds less, and a couple of months later I'm back on a 3 meal/day plan and I'm eating healthier foods to keep the weight off.

Count calories. Educate yourself on your options. Diets are a lifestyle, not a bandaid. Find an exercise you enjoy.

Rowing machine at the gym

Nobody has said this, and it is a legit life hack for eating less:

Eat. Slowly.

Really.
Put less food in your mouth than you normally would and chew it slowly. Take your time to savour the flavour and don't instantly throw another fork-full into your gullet.

Stop drinking soda and most processed drinks. They're essentially just sugar water, and the caffeine in soda can actually increase thirst. Also reduce the amount of cheese and desserts you eat. Eat more fruits, vegetables, and lean proteins like eggs.

Snort coke everyday all day

eat
puke
repeat

JUST measure your food weight before eating. set your quantity. eat yout things. go to jim at least 3 times a week fr at least 1 hour. move your ass.

I did three of the things you listed.
-less sodas (I have one a week)
-less desserts (again, one a week..different day from soda day)
-more fruits, veg, proteins

I lost enough weight to lose the gut and got my blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood glucose levels all back to optimum levels. Feels good when the nurse checking my blood pressure when I go in for a checkup says "116/70! wow, I wish my BP was that good!"

great work user