twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What the fuck
>Zack
>I told you
>No one wants to see Clark being Clark
>Or him doing his job as a Reporter
>Stop trying to develop his character
>God fucking dammit

I'm getting the warm fuzzies and I haven't even seen the Ultimate Cut yet.

Supes is a faggot, fuck him.

i just wish they had some scenes of superman actually doing anything..

guy just walks around or hovers in place

the only good superman action scene is the one where he's getting his ass beat by batman

Were the inmates killing the bat-branded criminals because Lex was paying them to through the Russian in order to raise tensions between Batman and Superman or was it for some other reason?

This. Such a let down. Honestly the casting for Superman and Batman is good, but this fucking director. I hope Ben's self-directed Batman movie is good. Get Snyder the fuck off it.

>It's not 1938 Zack

he had all of MoS which was plenty

That is exactly it, also to just make batman look bad in general.

Snyder literally just made the best and most important Superman film ever with the UC

There was an extended oil rig scene too with Superman possibly saving more people but that was cut
youtube.com/watch?v=3DrtXthS7bA

The extended cut of Man of Steel would have seriously made the movie heaps more better

no it wasn't. Man of Steel was too fast paced to see the relationship between Clark and Lois blossom. There needed to have been a sequel inbetween BvS

When I was skipping through the movie to check it's quality, I saw this scene and was really surprised. It's when I knew this would be a better film than the theatrical cut.

I also think the explosion scene where he's standing in place, and the entire room is covered in flames would've been better if it was quite a bit longer and showed Superman look around the room and show the horror and emotion on his face of all these people who just died and the fact that he couldn't do anything.

Yes a prequel cause we really give a fuck about Louis and Clark

The biggest problem with this movie is that it wasn't inspirational at all. There was never a heroic moment, which would make me connect to the character(exception, bruce wayne running towards the crashing building, oh that was beautiful) and it felt like the heros were fighting for Lois and Martha and not for the city or the world.

For example, I remember the scenes in tdkr that made me feel inspired like "a hero can be anyone" scene or the "why do we fall" scene or the ending scene. Those scenes gave me the goosebumps. Also the ending scene really felt like a sacrifice and was a sad moment.

On the other hand I didn't give two fucks for superman "dying". And I couldn't believe that DC would do the marvel cuck "hero dies but not actually" shit

>he hasn't watched the show

did superman die at the end?

It's kino, friendo

No, the problem with this movie is that the story takes too many "leaps" so to speak and they expect the audience to just go with it.