Breaking up with a girlfriend of 8 months you see no common future with

breaking up with a girlfriend of 8 months you see no common future with
>before christmas / new year and deliver a blow
>or after christmas / new year and keep pretending everything is okay

pic related

You want to break up?

do it beforehand so she can recover over the christmasdays with her family and friends

This is good advice. No point in faking it for the holidays. You gotta bee strong man.

if she plans to visit her family do it now...
if she has no family (or no good relationship with them) and would end up allone over the hollidays wait until next year.

sounds right. I dont want her to be all happy and enthusiastic on christmas / new year while I'm there, thinking about about how I'm going to end it (and hurt her)

Are you being serious right now? I can't tell

Did you just make a bee pun?

Maybee, what's the buzz about?

Nice dubzzzz

my girlfriend broke up with me a month ago, turns out she was only with me because I was good looking and had sex with her. she breaks up with me and immediately starts dating a new guy. I have never been so used in my entire life.

Sounds like she's a queen bee and you were just a drone

yes I am. I still care a lot about her, as a friend. I dont want to hurt her and make her doubt herself (she kinda has a low self-esteem in this matter due to previous relationships) and she seems very dependent. So I refrain from breaking up with her, because of how it might affect her. On the other hand, I dont want this relationship to continue and neither the doubts I have all the time

>yes I am. I still care a lot about her, as a friend
CUCK

do it after christmas, dont be part of the statistics

yeah, nice random numbers

you are a fucking retard

Ouch that stings

>random numbers
>being this much of a retard

this is the right answer

I'm in a relationship with a cute grill, the problem is that she already told me that i'm kinda way too depressive for her, so maybe i'm gonna be dumped before New Year's Eve.
Just leave her before Christmas, it will be better for her and you.

wow 6363

i bet you worked your ass to get that super meaningful number

congrats!

one last tip..
make sure you are not one of those fags that confuse a mild winter depression with an actual existential crises that forces you to rethink your whol life.

saw to many people break up good relationships over non-issues. many of them tried to crawl back to the people they abandoned bc. of a mood swing.

I doubt this is the case. Ive been feeling this way for a couple months. All things considered: she is not the girl I wanna spend the rest of my life with. She, on the other hand, wants.