My formula sheet for my first semester's math course. It's only going to get worse from here

My formula sheet for my first semester's math course. It's only going to get worse from here.

RIP

Part 2/2

Good job being in highschool

what kind of retard school do you attend?

You're wasting your time.
You will never need to know any of this in your adult life.

wew lad
ive studied most of the shit and im in my last year of high school in southeastern europe
good job
youre dealing with rocket science over there

>be me
>be 36 years old
>still have all of this memorized from 7th grade math class
>mfw you need to write down the unit circle

You know this is all basic math right? Is this really what Americans consider hard?

>posts simple formulae
>wants sympathy
Keep going in maths and it gets even more fun.

Definitely not true unless you wanna work manual labor. I finish my degree in mathematics and statistics and will definitely be using higher level math than op in my job as a modeler or data analyst. Also starts at 50-60k entry level

You must be highschool, because you have to basically knows these by heart in any uni worth its money.

Except maybe the geometric sum/differences

I doubt a programmer or someone in IT has to remember all of that. Or someone in economics or chemistry.. Ofcourse you need all this shit if your profession is surrounded with maths but if not then you don't really have to use any of this.

This is not hard! That was my point, if this is first year math it has to get harder, right?

are you still in grade school?

You sure as hell will need it in IT if you ever want to properly debug. Simplest example

>divide something by sin(x)
>oh no in certain occasions the thing doesn't run
>oh right sin(x) = 0 for x = 0+k*180 degrees

The professor said we could have a formula sheet so why wouldn't I compile all of the formulas on it?

Pretty sure you don't need it in coding languages

you call that a formula sheet?

God bless you, this is OP, what is your major?

Have you taken a final yet?

That was one of the first quantum chemistry classes I took during my bachelor. Working on my master in chemistry now.

I'm doing a fucking liberal arts degree with no math studied since high school and I have pretty much all of that memorized. Why would you even need a formula sheet.

I hope that you're able to finish the degree with flying colors! Thanks for sharing, I really needed that

that's only six and they're all noob formulas
if this looks hard to you then you should drop out already

Well this isn't exactly true.
You'll need it if you're coding shit that involves lots of math.
There's plenty of shit in coding that doesn't need any (complex) math.