What your most WTF moment in comics?

What your most WTF moment in comics?

when area 88 got cancelled. a fucking snow storm? come on!

Hulk ate wolverine.

That joker when he gets his face stuck to a wall.

yea, tying in Jason's resurrection into the greater DC events going on at the time, and bringing him back in general was a WTF moment.

>sensors that go off if someone breaks in
>not if someone breaks out

Thats definitely a wtf moment

The arms would tare off before the torso rips in half. Unrealistic and shit.

This one gets me every time. Poor wade.

Or this one. Killing child apocalypse to stop him from becoming apocalypse.

whats exactly hapening here?

Lobo is an alien so his body structure might be different than ours.

Space magic is also a option

>tare

Why did you even post this? Did you think you might introduce someone to the comic without posting something anyone could read. Goddamn moron.

Beat me to it

mynigga.png

>crossed is best graphic novel

Except for Psychopath. That was shit.

/thread, thanks satan for the feels

Never seen that one, thanks for the tip.

It's alright until about halfway through, then the writing starts getting really sloppy. Was a shame.

Crossed is crap

You're crap

>Huurrrrr duuurrrrr I'm rubber, you're glue
Look, pal "zombies + rape" is just lazy writing, not quality

I thought they saved him and integrated him into the young xmen teams.

This one of Crossed 1/3

2/3

I love you guys
>Meandering, plot-less stories
>paper-thin characters acting unrealistically
>"But it is full of gore and sex! It must be good!"
Garth Ennis is one of the biggest hacks in comics history, but as long as there is sex, losers buy

3/3

i thought Lobo was invincible

literally this

>author of Preacher
>hack
Just go and take your samefag with you

>ring of salt
>the have shotguns

Ok pal, nice thought.

post a larger version please

So im guessing everyone just dies in that

I always hated this pointless crossover bullshit. Some have potential, most don't. First one I read was Predator getting beat by Tarzan.

Can you deliever full comic?

where can i read comics online?

all two of them, yes.

Tell that to the dead Lobo "clones" on Apokalips, leaving only one alive. Regeneration from his own blood = army of Lobos and somehow only one is still alive. Go figure.

Actually. At the end of each history everyone die on a stupid way

>Preacher
The second most over-rated comic series in history
>"Look, everyone, look! It is a guy in a priest collar who drinks, fights, and curses! OOOOOOOH, now *THAT'S* EDGY"
>"The "plot" is that God left heaven (and heaven is whicky drinking angels in space stations in the clouds) and this cursing, drinking guy in a priest collar is stronger than God, and this unstoppable dude kills people, see, and there is gore, and explosions, and sex, and stuff"
Utter crap.

checked

Are you autisitic? Everyone with the slightest knowledge of pop culture knows this scene

Idiot

Nope.
Honest opinion
>B-B-But Preacher has an Irish Vampire. That is an alcoholic. And had a drug problem. Both after being made a vampire. So... Uh... So this immortal, super-strong, uh, vampire from, uh, Ireland, becomes a drug-addict, see, and prostitutes.... Himself for drugs.... Because, uh, it's, um, edgy?"
>"Oh, and Jesse meets this girl, see, and she has an Irish name, too, and she is a small, sexy, pretty girl but she is an excellent shot with a gun, right? And her and Jesse fall in love right away, but she isn't sure he trusts her, and stuff, so there is some drama, and the Irish vampire doesn't tell her Jesse loves her because, um.... Well, because, and then her and Jesse get back together, and stuff. It is was really unlike any other comic book love story, like, ever, and stuff"

The fuxj you mean wtf? That moment in that comic was the beat moment I've ever seen, look at him, he's got a smile on that face

That you actually took time to type out that utter shit is embarrassing

Nice comeback you literal fucking brain dead cocksucking shit eating autistic motherfucker

thanks for dumping bro

Point proven

19 / 101 btw

Thanks for sharing. This saves my evening.

I hope to god you have a Sup Forums pass because the captcha can be bad enough for just a couple of posts

WHAT IS THIS?!?!? A COMIC FOR ANTS!!!??

thx man! you are doing gods work!

It appears Wade's daughter is dead. Next panel... Batman and Cap?

Literally says "Logan"

What do you guys use to get/read comics I live in bumfuck nowhere so I can't actually buy comics

>Oh, and there is a Patron Saint of Killers!
>N-no, I guess I don't know what 'patron saint' really means. No, I suppose Ennis doesn't, either
>But anyway! The Saint of Killers he was this Confederate dude, right, who was all remorseless and stuff and killed people and stuff, but he met this woman who saw that deep down this murderous psycho scalp-taking bounty hunter was good, so he settled down and married her and had kids but they get sick! And he goes for medicine, see, and these bandits attack him and the dude kills most of them and an innocent hostage, see, but runs out of bullets so he dies and he goes to Hell
>But the dude is SO MAD at how UNFAIR it was that after he killed maybe hundreds and hundreds of people that he went to Hell
>Huh? Well, yeah. I mean, he killed native americans for their scalps for money, and was a paid assassin, sure, but Ennis said he only ever killed one innocent person, so him going to Hell was wrong
>ANYWAY, the killer was so mad he went to hell for killing innocent people HELL FROZE OVER! ISN'T THAT THE FUNNIEST THING YOU EVER HEARD! *snort*
>Do the Angel of Death melts his sword in Hell's last fire to make magical guns for this dude and sends him to earth so hell won't freeze *snort* and the dude KILLS the DEVIL, see!?
>SOOOOOO EDGY!
>And then later, he wakes up because of Jesse, and he chases him with his guns that never miss, and he's so tough they nuke him and he ignores it, right? And at the end, when God comes back, the Saint, see, KILLS GOD!
>What? Oh, with his magical six guns. Yeah. With guns. He shot God.
>BUT IT IS *SOOOOOO EDGY*!!!"

can you up it on zippyshare or dropbox?

24/101

You should add them to dropbox. Saves you alot if time.

I buy online, usually ebay

Comixology. If that backfired use torrents.

15 seconds, man
Mavis Beacon is your friend
>Want to know embarassed? I took the time to actually READ Preacher hoping it would somehow turn out OK

When I downloaded it, there wehere some image macros in it, so some numbers are blank. the comic itself is only missing the first frontpage of the first issue.

>unrealistic
>fictional books

New 52 as a whole. Fucked up the characters, dropped characters, used comic book logic to try to fix comic book logic. It was just awful. Maybe GL was the only one that worked kinda..and you can make the case for aquaman. Other than that, complete garbage

Thanks for dumping the comics
But this one got special forces completely wrong
>hot headed captain
>dressed like hobos
>woman on the mission
This comic is what New Yorkers think special forces were in Vietnam