Looking to give first blowjob to a guy on craigslist what race should i aim for? any tips on sucking...

looking to give first blowjob to a guy on craigslist what race should i aim for? any tips on sucking? and swallow or quit and spit?

White

What happened to Sup Forums

Actual homosexuals inhabit this place, not faggots.

k. white it is and any tips?

tits or gtfo

actually bisexual, have a girlfriend , and im guessing you are still a virgin

ok no problem you can get the fuck out

Just one, kill yourself faggot.

how about you give me your address and i come fuck your girlfriend with a moldy pickle? stop being hateful to niggers #NiggerLivesMatter

So what's your area code. And are you Male or Female?

male and 724

Tips on good bj:
- Go deep in the throat if you can (Doesn't have to be fast. Just deep.)
- Use one had on the shaft and twist (Make sure the thumb and first finger rub the head as you come up and twist
- When rubbing the head use your tongue to circle the head and also hit the bottom of the head where it splits. This is very sensitive.
- Use your other hand to play with and fondle balls
- If you can handle it take the cum in the throat while you are deep throating. (Otherwise just take it in the mouth while you are circling his head with your tongue then swallow. While he cums, look him in the eyes and think to yourself I want your cum inside my throat more then anything. It will show on your facial expression. If you gag, don't let it show. Fight through it and take it. There's nothing worse then cumming and the other person gagging and pulling out chocking. Matter of fact the act of choking will actually increase the pleasure.
* Follow these steps and you will give the best bjs ever.

>and any tips?
yeah, they'll be one in your mouth

haha ok ok ill admit that was a good one

and put your toungue into the tip as he's coming
mind blown

The first guy who I gave a blow job came in my mouth and it tasted disgusting. If you're going to let him cum in your mouth, swallow quickly to avoid any possible unpleasant taste.

His was the worst I ever tasted. Almost put me off BJ's but every other guy since then has tasted OK.

now i want to suck a dick. wtf Sup Forums

I have sucked off around 8 men that I have met over the past 10 years using CL. I only swallowed about 4 of them. To me, their ejaculate had very little taste at all. Most of the men will tell you how they want their blowjobs.

>white

Only if you had mutton for dinner and want to use said white dick as toothpick

why so mean? i think white cocks look amazing

I've sucked 30+ cocks. Only one non-white and that one was 4". The rest were 5-7".

It's truly horrible.

yet here you are trying in the thread that is so horrible

I'm not the type to complain about stuff I spend my time viewing. I saw a nice picture and came to see if there were more of her. I then realised op is a man.

I feel sick that I frequent a gay board. Sup Forums is literaly a board for gay guys to chat to eachother now. I shouldn't have to leave, that would be even more sad. and there are still some good threads occasionaly.

>taste a clock
> you'll realize it's not that bad
> profit

This looks like an older version of my ex

I'm sure you're wrong, but that's not the issue.

We don't need to see gay thread all day, every day.

Not him. Cover your teeth with your lips. Let the spit and precum well in your mouth for lube. Bob your head but not so fast youre just rocking back and forth. Last when you want him to finish grab the base and suck and things the shit out of it until he blows.

*Tounge

Same situation about to suck my first one tonight. Pic related. Would you guys suck him too?

Chris?

Trim your pubes. Sure.

The word is "tongue", genius.Not the way you spelled it.

Yeah that's not bad for CL dick. I'm 26 and I've taken a lot of CL dick, in all holes. Also bi. I love it. Just don't do bareback and it's fine

>my dick

Yes I'm aware, thanks.

Damn dude I'd lick it up

I don't know why they come here when /lgbt/ is open

Yeah? Kik?

mexican, white or black.
Your looking for non smoker/light coffee drinkers. If they smoke weed, believe it or not it can affect the taste of the cum too. I dont like heavy smokers or coffee drinkers cuz theyre cum taste bitter. (so stay away from middle eastern/armenian/indian). If you're gonna do it, go all the way with it as in act like you're gonna serve that cock - it really helps pep up your man mentally. Sort of work the foreskin around, and most important use your lips. Occassionally it with the tip in your lips. When they blow I like to be jerking with the tip in my lips because then I can taste what they got. From then you can decide to spit or swallow. I usually always will swallow, but I suggest doing it that way because nothing worse than bad tasting cum in the back of your throat. Hope it helps. Also, eye contact sometimes helps the person your sucking off feel in charge so try that too.