youtube.com/watch?v=u0aGpqBU25c
youtu.be/H0GGXJg2g80
youtube.com/watch?v=MMB17oZjQgE
youtube.com/watch?v=rehF0Df2DIc&t=339s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=u0aGpqBU25c

trips bare witness to SARAHWAVE

youtu.be/H0GGXJg2g80

DO THESE TRIPS NOT BEAR WITNESS TO THE GREATNESS OF SARAHWAVE?
youtube.com/watch?v=MMB17oZjQgE

If any curious listeners looking for new aesthetic artists just hop on over to bollox boys ya geeza

post in thread faggot

B E A U T I F U L

This shit is F I R E:
youtube.com/watch?v=rehF0Df2DIc&t=339s

Anyone have any advice on making vaporwave vids? Ive done some video editing before but I have done photoshop

I use movavi 10 edition which cost like 30 bucks
My computer is like 10 years out of date and need to upgrade and then I can also upgrade my movavi.
It isnt the standard vaporwave editor I think most people use windows video editors but probably have the highest to date computers/windows that it comes with.
But I like using movavi with my SARAHWAVE because even though the edits arent as complex i think i give an original look and style to it while SIMPSONWAVES are becoming more redundant and repetitive .
Nobody is going to top LUCIEN HUGHES.

I wanted to make a beavis and butthead one

I always thought HEY ARNOLD would make amazing vaporwaves too but I want to stick to SARAHWAVE since its my personal trademark thing i want to work on and also I use stuff I find on youtube and (((viacom))) keeps a tight lock on classic nickelodeon shit.
But yeah definitely do Beavis and Butthead taht is actually a good af idea for vaporwave and is also a fresh concept from the same old thing over and over again.