Post interesting facts about the stark differences between whites and blacks

Post interesting facts about the stark differences between whites and blacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.726.1873&rep=rep1&type=pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Married to a woman from Africa. Can deny. She holds two Ph.Ds - biostatistics and chemistry.

As far as the niggers in Chicagoland go, I couldn't be less surprised.

If anything, the mean should at least be moved one more standard deviation down after the absolutely moronic and barbaric behavior I see in some of these neighborhoods.

A couple days ago, I saw a nigger jacking off on a crowded Red Line train. The beast spilled several spurts of its seed across the back of the seat in front of him and then stood up, with its penis still hanging out, and exited the train.

And get this, I was called a racist for berating him by some fucking idiot college girl. I told her to shut the fuck up and wake up.

Fuck you Sup Forums I am TRIGGERED.

I'd be interested to see the sources to back up this info

That simply means your wife is in the margin further on the right of the curve, not that it should be denied.

There are none. Just shills on reddit trying to social engineer a racial divide

I would be willing to be it was that 1980s race study. I can't be fucked to remember what it was called but it used graphs that looked very similar.

lol mmk mmk, have a good life being blind to the world around you.

How do you justify acting on your beliefs OP?

Do you apply the same judgement to poor people?

sieg heil

Black children don't recognize themselves in mirrors until the age of 6(!) years.

> citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.726.1873&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Average IQ is always 100 OP, you are retarded if you think the distribution is actually like this

FtLol it's these threads and ones trying to make people with average sized dicks feel inferior. If you're gonna shill at least make it less obvious. If you're not a shill you're an idiot

Lol it's these threads and ones that try to make dudes with average sized penis feel inferior that I see the most in b. You guys shill so hard it's obvious what the game is. If you're not shilling you're just a useful idiot parroting shit shills say because you're an edgemaster

i hope this is bait, otherwise your wife is married to a retard who doesn't realize one outlier doesn't prove anything

not him but inferior people deserve no mercy

being a race mixer disgusting

Nice trolling faggot

Look at em take that bait!

Nigger fucker

I don't have sex with animals. But I will have sex with black people.

Yo, only one shill per thread! You don't want to make it obvious that you have scripted responses!

Haha it's these threads and ones that try to make dudes with average sized cock feel inferior that I see the most in Sup Forums. You guys shill so much it's obvious what you're up to. If you're not shilling you're just a stupid faggot.

I gotta disagree morally, but I think you could make the argument that if you let inferior people fall by the wayside you are only going to damage your own economy and culture by increasing theft and crime.