Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

help me pick my engagement ring pls.
the jews have given waay to many fucking options on diamond settings which i've narrowed down to 2.

>jews welcome itt

>my engagement ring as in, ring im proposing with. not femanon. fags

simple gold band, ring with CZ, or metal ring with design (claddagh, etc)
fuck diamonds. overpriced rocks.

if she moans about the CZ compromise with opal, sapphire, ruby, or emerald.

jews already won the engagement ring brainwash battle. 67% of women want a diamond and nothing else per my google research. also not a brokefag, it wont hurt.

pick. 1 or 2. pretend theyre CZ if you have to kek

have her watch Blood Diamond with Leo. explains pretty well how the market is controlled.
tell her that the better money investment would be gold or real precious stones. Get a big stone and surround it with CZ

i'll never get this argument. who the fuck wants to INVEST in an engagement ring. i dont care if all my money is going to some old white jew that has 100000 african babies slaving away in the mines and if its really worth 30 cents, and not 5 grand.

i make plenty of money, society and great marketing has instilled a sense that diamond engagement rings are whats to be expected and chicks are into that shit.

>its not about the money.

i would be nauseas if my gf told me she wanted a god damn ruby/cz engagement ring. brokefag shit.

now help choose the setting ffs

clearly not enough jews itt rn

my wife got 2 and said she preferred that style

Buy an emerald ring, faggot, she will feel special and shit, I mean, who proposes using emeralds? Special.

thx user. it seems everyone is getting style 2 last few years from what ive seen.

Halo to the right is better, and one big stone is better then a bunch of smaller stones. I'm a jewelerfag..

Pick 1

2 is a little off. The diamond is good but the band is so skinny it makes the entire thing look disproportionate.

>front of family
>had little girl dreams of this moment
>holds ring box and is sooo excited that our life is about to begin together
>just about to open box, cant wait to see that diamond ring shes had her eye set on for years
>opens box
BAM BIG LOUD GREEN CLUMP OF SHIT SITTING BOX
>heart attack and dies, we never get married

Marriedfag here. You want 1. It is easier to match it with the engagement ring, which at your 10 year anniversary you are supposed to get a matching copy of so that the wedding band is surrounded on both sides by the engagement bands.

Or get a lab-made diamond ring. Duh.

thx nigs

i like the halo because it kinda pops. gives that one solid stone a POP.

i was afraid of 1 because i dont want it to look like its 3 stones instead of 1 major stone w 2 accents

say what? you need to keep buy shit because she's remained with you. FUCK THAT NOISE, your wife is just a greedy bitch.
What do you get at 10 years? Do you get a matching bitch so you can be surrounded by bitches at night?

Get a different bitch. Yours suck.

It's the traditional 10th anniversary gift, faggot. And I already get everything I want or ask for from her.

lolumad

my gf is not a mouthbreathing fat piece of shit. shes rad af too. least i cant do is not get her some nasty cheap bullshit fucking ring

get a better fucking job

>cant
can

that's absolutely hilarious! you follow what society has told you that you need to buy her? way to hive mind faggot. try being the dominate male for once.

brokefag b8

Bands that match perfectly are out of style. Woman don't care... only men do. When they are made to fit around the ring they can't be worn separately without looking stupid. Trust me I do this everyday. If you're really serious I'll even tell you if the price is good or not.

1 or 2?
hows bluenile as a retailer?

I was fooling around but seems like I hurt your feelsies... she still sounds shitty tho.

>buying into the Jewish diamond scam
Maybe you should kill yourself, you're too retarded to live.
Don't get her a ring, it's a waste, you retard. Get the bitch bullion, bitches love bullion.

actual kek

bump