Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums.

I've got a question for all the teachers on here: Have you ever had fantasies about one or more of your students? Do you feel sexually attracted to some of them? Please add your gender and the age of your students

Also real stories of romantic/ sexual experiences you had with teachers.

posting some related pictures for attention

Who's this jizz abyss?

Bump for teachers stories

funeral ?

sorry, no idea

funeral with a flip chart?

I wanted to fuck Miss Rutter so hard.
Bet everyone else does too, she was the sexiest teacher in the school until she left :(

Teacher here, the girl was 22 same as me at the moment. Nothing but fantasies.
As for younger students, the fact that they are underage is not a good feeling. Besides, they are most of the time retarded and immature, I have identified many future models ,though.

Same with Miss Ross on the left.

thanks for sharing!

loved finding good pics of my sexy teachers through looking through their friends pics. got me through a lot of long nights

Miss Clegg looked straight into the lens

I never had a hot teacher :(
two were kinda cute but that was it

You're welcome.
I guess I like older women; realized this when I was a student, I used to fap to my german teacher.
Now I fuck other (older) teachers every now and then, not to mention my gf is 6 years older than me.

OP here. You're german? Cause I am.

you missed out.
i had teachers like this

When i was in high school back in 84 the younger pe teacher for girls was getting a divorce. Her husband had been carrying on with a 16 year old from another high school in the area and she was looking for revenge. She put out the word that she was hosting all comers at her house, the only requirement was that you would be photographed banging her, but your head would be cut out of the photo. About thirty guys showed up and we all took multiple turns. It was one at a time at first but the lady really got on fire and started doing dp and blowies. By the time she was done there were 200 rollsof film to develop, and every pic was put in a nicely bound album and delivered to her soon to be ex. I got to spend the weekend helping her put those albums together, she would get partway through an album and get so horny i could do whatever i wanted to get her off. Best weekend ever.

Sorry pal, I'm from a whole different country. but german was taught in my school.

tämä selvä.

welllll I'm female and hetero, but the thought of a hot female teacher is still kinda nice

MILF Teacher

Try different continent :^)

You know the rules Tits or gtfo!

here you go

do you think about both boy and girl students or just a specific gender?

also to add nice tits

You know the rules, Ass or GTFO

I'm not a teacher. I always liked the thought of having a ons with a teacher or professor but yeah, never had a good looking one, neither m nor f.

is it a fantasy to have a teacher teach you some wicked ways?

Those are some great tits. Super perky.

ITT: 12 year old jerk it, wile fantasizing about their teachers.

ja, since a good female friend of mine had an affair with her art teacher. inspired me :)

>e a good female friend of mine had an affair with her art teacher. inspired me :)
I can write you some stories if you like, send them privately

Nice.

i am german and my teacher, she told my on my last day of school that she had a dream about me and smiled. but she was a bit to fat for me and i've met my girlfrind a year before.

Not a teacher but when I was in hs one of the English teachers got fired because he slept with a couple of students. His name was bercell or something like that..he was white kinda husky with tattoos all over his arms. He was one of the coolest teachers...used to light inscents in his room and play bob marley

basically he taught seniors (most are 17 yrs old). He had 2 girls kind of his favorite students that came to babysit for him one night. Aparently when he got home, the kids were asleep and the 2 girls had talked about how fun it would be to fuck a teacher so they were naked on his couch when he got home. He ended up fucking them. Wasn't until several years later that the truth came out... the girls weren't minors any more but they were minors (and students) at the time so he got fired. He was married, too, and his wife left him from what I understand

The ass is fat

>jizz abyss
holy fucking shit. well played

Left secondary school, 2 years later find my drunk English teacher in a bar that i must have wanked over more than 100 times. Get talking to her and she stays after her friends left the bar so I bet a kiss on a game of pool. I won and she took me home and fucked.

Looks 100% better than how she is in bed

thanks for sharing!
sounds hot

>implying
k fag

ok ok user.
I think you got some sauce over there.

that's not a rule you absolute fag.
she delivered tits
that's the only rule newfy

only two pics i have of her, sorry

god damn that jizz abyss.
any name? any fucking thing?

M teacher here. High school. 30ish. Attraction happens less than when I was younger. I don't do anything.

We are winged glorious retards.
ALL OF US!
Her name is Daria Herman.

Yeah right you basketcase. If any of that actually happened i'm sure you were just the spergtowel boy.

thanks for sharing!

Could you write erotic fiction? Maybe you could?

>inscents
Must not have been a very good English teacher.

:)

more stories plssss

Yes. Male, 42. Teach humanities and Latin at an all girls school, southeastern US. My girls are usually between 14-16 or so, give or take a year. And every years I have a few favorites I pretty much obsess over sexually.

Any stories?

Teach humanities and Latin
And every years
You're not a teacher.

Ha, none good. A very rich fantasy live, refreshed with new faces and bodies every fall. Married, would never act on it.
Yes, typos are impossible for real teachers!

op here, taking a shower now. i want to see at least 30 new stories when i'm back!

Is it the type of school with the sexy uniforms? Ever take any creepshots?

You're a teacher. You check students' work all day. You don't check your own work before handing it in.

Teachers here, can you tell when one of your students wants to fuck you? I remember desperately wanting to fuck my hot science teacher, I was cringey enough to leave him a letter on my last day

Any access to the girls locker room?

>A very rich fantasy live
life - Not a teacher.

lol even my autocorrect didn't know how to spell it based on what I typed

They do have a dress code, and generally wear skirts, classic plaid, just like every cliché (Episcopalian though, not Catholic). They may wear pants if they wish of course, but skirts are everywhere, and now that winter is in full swing the ubiquity of tights and pantyhose -- and my fetishes for them -- are making things just lovely. No creepshots though. I value continued employment and a stable home life.

English != Spelling

He teaches latin
based on the way he types I'm going to guess that English is his second language.

I had a Spanish teacher in hs who sucked in English too because he was from Peru ...he spoke spanish first and english second, and avoided speaking or writing in english whenever possible

It's ok, I'm not being graded here.
No, and really, I think that's wise.

I would have enjoyed such a letter.
I used to flirt a lot.

Yes, my iPad typing is not good enough for a paper. I'm at peace with that.
Oddly English is my first language. Latin wasn't even my third.

oh ...that's just odd then. the words you've misspelled makes it seem like you literally type with an accent lol

Those skirts might be the sexiest thing in the world, particularly with tights or long socks. If I were you, I doubt I'd keep my job very long.

Ah well, it was a really bad one. "Youre so awesome blah blah I really think its cute how you blah blah blah, best class ever, heres my email"

This wasnt so long ago, I still wonder how he felt about it or if he even noticed it (I just dropped it on his desk when he was out the door). He never emailed obviously.

He was chill. One of those teachers that talked to you like you were a regular person rather than student, had high expectations but always helped out. Towards the end of the year we were chummy enough we lowkey talked shit about niggers before class, and on my last day he told me he thought I could probably do really well in research or something (too bad for me that Im lazy and too afraid to go for it).

She is my violin teacher I want fuck her so bad she is so qt I'm girl and I think she is straigh

oh and speaking of my Spanish teacher...

That's the only teacher I ever looked at in a sexual way. He had a thick ass accent like Antonio Bandares level... he wasn't even attractive, really..unless you like that type of guy I guess. He had a profound jawline and it felt like he was always staring down the girls shirts, checking us out, flirting, etc. He called us all "Chicaaaa!!!" and always tried to talk us into "stopping by" during lunch, inviting us to chill in his room. He was extremely flirty and sexual, and all the girls felt it.. I think a lot of girls fed into it and flirted back just to fuck with him. I have no doubt in my mind that if I tried to fuck him, he would have fucked me. No doubt.

I wrote some notes like that to ex-students... uhg

To ex students? Holy shit...Tell more

People rarely type their sentences phonetically, at least as far as transcribing an accent goes. That's all auto-correct, children.
Those skirts are indeed some of the best unintentional fetish wear in the world. And long socks (preferably white) are incredibly sexy. Only sheer hosiery or bare beautiful toes are sexier to me. And honestly, I'm rather proud of my self control. I think anyone but a base degenerate could control themselves in this job. I probably wouldn't have imagined that in my 20s.

M, 29. Students are 14-18, but I don't fancy the young-looking ones.
I'm sexually attracted to them all the time; they're fucking sexy, some of them, they have amazing bodies and they are flirty and dirty. I'd never do anything, because I need a paying job and not to be on a fucking register more than I need to get my nuts wet. But...yeah. I defy any straight man to look at half-a-dozen eighteen year old gymnasts in prom dresses and NOT want to fuck them.

I draw very well..always doodling and shit in hs... I used to charge classmates $5 to draw their name, on paper or on notebooks, backpacks, etc. Well the sexual Spanish teacher approached me and asked me if I would draw him a picture that said "Te Amo" Which means I love you... and sign it.... he wanted his name on it... literally like a love letter that he asked me to write, and he made it seem like there was nothing weird about it and he just liked my art.

I graduated in 09... it was his first year at my school. I'd be surprised if he hasn't fucked any students by now

>teacher
>braces
Nice try user

It's too embarrassing.

all i remember is missiz grzcebelski

mamie eisenhower doo & teeth like elenor roosevelt,
had to wait till the 9 year olds started to sprout boobies & get red in the face when I picked up their,,,,oooh god,,, dropped books,

Dont fucking tease us, this is anonymous

lol yes she uses braces but she is not too young she played for years

Back in HS I had English teacher who did coke right before every class. You could tell when he did it causes just in corner of his nose the it would show. In my class there was a 7/10 pot head chick who he like abit to much would let her do anything in class. She had nice body but amazing ass. I would always catch him looking at her ass especially whenever she wearing yoga pants or tight shorts. I think chick knew what she was doing at times she would always lean over a desk just to show off and stay after class just talk to him. One day he changed the seating chart just so she would be right next to him. Mid of the school year she got transferred to other school and left with out saying a word he wasn't to happy when it happen and ask the class if we knew where she live and other personal questions. Last I heard was he got fire due to some one ratting him out about the coke in his desk and was getting a divorce from his wife.

I expressed my undying love and affection after I helped her get into a #1 university and she graduated. She crushed on me in 11th grade, but she knew it was a terrible idea to do anything.

Do you ever find your students of facebook and stalk their profiles?

Howd that end?

Still Facebook friends. I try not to think of her every day. It's been easier since coming clean.