In a household with one woman and one man, how should the toilet seat remain?

In a household with one woman and one man, how should the toilet seat remain?

>men need it up to pee, down to shit
>women need it down to pee or shit
>therefore it should be lowered after a man pees

>men need to lift up the seat to pee, leave it down otherwise
>women need to put it down to do either
>both put up/put down the seat in one scenario so it's fair it's down

I had this discussion with my ex, I told her i'd put the seat down if she put it up.

To add to this, peeing standing you need to look anyway. Sitting down in a hurry, seat up? Problem.

How often do you fucking sprint through your house, jump from the doorway and land on the toilet without looking to see if the seat is down?

Or just leave it down and you can piss and shit while sitting down.

Profit
???

Fucking idiot

I lift the seat to piss and lower the seat and close the fucking lid when I'm done because I'm not a fucking savage who leaves the lid of my goddamn toilet open. My fucking wife leaves it seat down/lid open like a hog.

She also shits with the door open...

The man should sit down to pee

Women are cry baby bitches that treat the toilet seat like it's a door.

"A real man opens the car door for women"

"A real mn puts the seat down"

Fuck you bitch do it yourself

I piss sitting down so it's always down.

This

I've never understood this... it's a really basic thing, and I don't get the "I didn't notice it was up" concept. Bitch please, just look before you leap. Guys have to do the same thing before they take a shit. You wanna know how many times I've sat down without checking? Twice, because I'm fucking retarded. I learned my lesson since, and it has been 10+ years since the last incident.

Faggot

Seriously, who is so fucking retarded that doesn't look where is about to sit down?

is that why you're no longer together lel

Just let it down and piss. She'll ask you to let it always up when she's tired of cleaning it everytime she need to pee.

Close the goddamn toilet; you think the lid is there for show?

Shit and piss in the tub.

Problem solved.

These guys are correct, but I'm a degenerate who leaves it open.

Men don't NEED to sit down to piss.
Women pretty NEED to for taking a piss or taking a shit.

Just put the seat down. Takes like fucking 1 second.

Those are brains you incredible niggerfaggot

>men need it up to pee
Not really.

I like someone that has such a firm grasp of the obvious.

You're a scholar

can people seriously be this retarded to sit down without looking? i never in my life had this problem and cant even think about doing something this stupid

This is why we need home urinals

I just piss in the sink, it's much more comfortable since the height is perfect.

Not same user, but I'm 6'1" and tend to spray like a motherfucker, so standing is a bit of a problem unless it's at a urinal or outdoors.

You're all sissies.

Go to a country where everybody squats over a hole in the floor.

Then whine about a 'toilet seat'

The world is my urinal

just get a dog and leave the lid on the toilet closed so the dog can't drink out of the toilet. This way you make you're girl happy without actually doing it for her.

i just put both the seat and lid down, that way she cant fucking complain that the seat wasnt down and she has to do something before peeing. fucking bitches man.

Trolled

Or be a grown man and dont hit the seat when you piss. If you do just wipe it off, Christ.

Lid down and seat down then flush. I don't want any piss and shit droplets flying all around

fucking up

Ok, ameritards explain. Why the fuck is this a thing with you people? Why is it matter?

Lid down

All the time, I usually dont know how bad I need to pee till I stand and then waddle race to the bathroom

That said I grew up with a lot of little brothers and Im so fucking tired of piss on the seat, Id prefer it be up all the time and I'll just teeter on the rim

blasphemy

r37ard1$1m0

brainwashed by leftist media. And they have moral dilemma with niggers.

kek