Can girls love boys?

Can girls love boys?

No

Yes.

Maybe.

can you repeat the question?

Yeah, unfortunately we can.

Ooh it's a girl, what a discreet way of letting us all know.

Whore, if you wanna be a girl get your tits out, otherwise just post normally you begging slut

If they're rich, otherwise they'll always have one eye open for another suitor. Girls are inherently shallow, that's why all of their interests revolve around materialistic things and superficial things e.g. Shoes, make up, new nails, expensive clothing etc.

WINRAR!

Even if you're rich, it's not enough. They want you to be tall, handsome, sweet, confident, and basically have no weakness at all, because otherwise some guy will come along which strongly exhibits your weakness and shallow bitches will want that while being completely ignorant to what she already had because really you will never mean as much to her as she might mean to you.

The question you should be asking is

Can men love women?

If your woman doesn't love you more than you love her, it's pointless.

boy you must be the blast on parties

Man, it's a shame you've never spent any time around women. You base your opinions of them off of pop culture stereotypes instead of real interactions.

As if he ever gets invited to any

I've had a few relationships and can validate that women are indeed like that

Some can, however they can turn it off like a light switch. It's spooky really.

>I got dumped :(

You must really know how to pick 'em then.

well, i agree with you statement in regards to girls. a woman, however, doesn't do that shit.
its the difference between blacks and niggers.

You're trying way too hard to be edgy- it comes off as desperate

Pretty much these. The female sex, perhaps rather ironically, incapable of actual love. Even though it appears that they only concern themselves with such matters, in reality it only their instincts trying to ensure they secure a fit mate capable of successfully rearing children. They are not capable of true love like men are.

>a few
do you see the problem yourself?

Yea of course you can Eugene show your tits or countinue being a beta virgin

It would appear so

Do you want to take this outside you pompous little faggot? Talk shit get hit, bitch.

/Thread
And /Life

This is bad...
looks like it needs a patch or something

I hate a propensity towards picking women that are not suitable for anything more than a fuck and chuck?

Isn't it funny that it's never the guys that are popular/successful with girls that say stupid shit like this. Seems like sour grapes to me.

No, they can't in a way a man can love.
You see, us men love a woman, but a woman loves you for your status, your body, your money, your assets, etc. The moment you realize this, relationships will be much easier.

thats the single most retarded thing if read all week, qudos to you I gues.

tits or gtfo

This.

Oh Clarence so badass fine you want to fight meet me at red square I'll be the one where the maga hat

what do you mean?

Then probably you aren't too good with the girls either, because you're here. Then how would you know?

You obviously haven't talked to guys that fuck lots of chicks before

>qudos

nope you assuming the character of an entire gender according to a few experiences with it.

I'll be there and I'll be the one walking away with the hat

>someone who never has been loved doesn't think others are capable of loving him
>hmm must be because he's jealous lol Kappa xD
maybe there's a simpler explanation friendo

This is kinda true, if you love her more then she loves you, it's not gonna work out. Happened in my last 2 relationships. Current girl loves me to pieces. The trick is to just not be all lovey dovey, don't constantly show affection, let them dote on you.

Prolly not tho

That's funny because you've just told us that you've never been around a woman.

>qudos

its one letter, I know you are retarded as fuck but even you will get it right?

Men are romantics, trying to disguise themselves as nonemotional pragmatists (emotional men are seen as week/vulnerable, which women by and large consider unattractive, but being decisive and in-charge is hawt).

Women, however, are pragmatists, trying to disguise themselves as romantics (this makes them seem sweet, loving involved to men who want affection).

Not even for this thread in particular, just remarking that it's literally always the cringy betas that rag on women the most.

Sorry professor, I'll start giving a shit about if all women are alike or not right away, sir.
Women are only good for one thing. Sex.
Fuck and chuck, avoid the bullshit.
Am I sexist? Probably, but I don't really care.

Alright then faggot you've awakened the beast and Slav powers activate

Wow...this. So much this.

Women aren't romantics? Please.

A pity the guy behind follow didn't follow.

Married for 10 years, probably fucked more chicks than you've ever had your fingers in.

>gues
It was two words fagtron. I guess you're too genius to understand irony

Lmao women are in no way pragmatic

damn, very nicely put.

Them some redpill truths. You spend a lot of time there?

>I have no personality and girls left me
>Therefore all girls are gold diggers
I'm poor as fuck and I can't figure out how to get girls off my dick.
I live in the shithole of LA and drive a 2001 Toyota.

It's funny how this thread always freaks people out

Shut up slut, go and cry to your girlfriends about it

At least you know why you are so that bitter and unlikable.

I didn't say rational. Women are irrational, but they're only concerned with practical things, i.e. their dude's self-worth, financial earning ability, etc. Basically how well he is able to provide.

See

Damn. Succintly stated

I-I had no idea I was confronted by a s-slav... p-pls just take my wind pants and let me go. I promise I won't bother you again. Please dont hurt me

Oh man, you sure showed me.

Yeah.. I miss that show

So they don't actually care about the guy they're dating just what he can give them god I'm glad I'm gay

My apologies I misinterpreted what you said

This this this

Cyka

sorry if I can't tell apart your "irony" from your stupidity. I guess you have to work on that delivery a bit more.

Kek

I've never claimed to be nice or give a shit about people. Better being honest than hiding behind a ton of bullshit

"At first I didn't think he was qualified to make broad statements about the females, but then I saw that he was married to a single one for a decade and that definitely proved to me that he had the fenale half of the human population figured out"

No sweat. That's just what you have to keep in mind when seeking women--they're terrifyingly practical, just stupidly irrational.

I don't envy the shit you have to put up with, but I do envy how much more pleasant gay dating seems, as they're not out for blood, just sex.

I don't think so.

Girls are not loyal.

It isn't ironic that you called me retarded and in the same post misspelled two words? kys

The real question is: Why should boys love girls when they can love other boys?!

No. They aren't altruistic enough.

Yes, but only if you provide for them; that you're someone she can show off; and that you love them way more than they love you.
>else
They will find the above criteria and fuck you right off
>implying
She's a relative attractive girl with millions of dicks chasing her

the fact that people who had no positive experience with women don't like them can't possibly surprise you.
Or vice versa the fact that people who dislike women have no success in interacting with them can't possibly surprise you either

Nice bait

>ton of bullshit
yeah keep living in your little world.

Women are raised thinking they're princesses and special and only deserve the best so they're spoiled and constantly looking for guys only based upon what he can provide them and someone who gives off a confident princely aura. Even the average/below average women think they deserve an above average/great guy and they will pursue these even if they're taken or getting lots of other girls and basically have no reason to be trusted, so you constantly have women who complain about how guys use and hurt them while they only keep going for shitty guys.

/thread

No

This. It's mostly what causes misandrist feminism.

The "not liking women" thing is totally chill, it's the cringy, faux edgy "le women are incapable of feeling emotions" levels of retardation that I'm talking about

if misspelling word is an indicator for retarded behavior, than every single person on this planet, you included is an retard. Yet you don't see many people around talking such bullshit like you do.

idk any girls who are actually like that unless they're sluts or "empowered". Every down to earth chick that I know complains that guys never notice them.

underrated post here

Hivemind, almost word for word what I was gonna write

/thread

Ah yeah. I agree that's annoying.

>than
Lol okay this whole thing has been a ruse. Good one user, you got me.

Really? I notice the down to earth girls, but feel that they're always with someone. Had my grass cut.. not going to do it to someone else. I find it's the "glamorous" and "feminist" women that need to be avoided