What do you do if a girl sends you videos of her masturbating...

what do you do if a girl sends you videos of her masturbating.i was chatting to this girl on snapchat and she said she was getting in the bath. then she sends a picture of her hand covering her pussy.
mfw
then i get videos of her masturbating.
i dont really know this girl to well but she is quite fit. i do like this girl but am unsure what to do. should i send her nudes back if she asks? something more?
probably the worst site to ask a legitemate question but had to tell someone,
pls help.

hunt her down, kill and skin her then wear the hide as a coat

rolling for this but as carpet, coat gets too much attention

fuck sake knew it would be shit advise haha

kys

You'd have to post the videos first faggot.

it was on snapchat so i couldnt save it
sorry.

Abandon thread!

why

cmon op think. if she sent you a vid of her fapping then you should try and fuck her. ask her out for a date then take her back to a place where you can fuck.

she lives in a different state. its the closest one to mine but its still quite far. i wasnt kidding about the whole long distance thing

retarded millennial detected

well then you're pretty fucked in that respect. But in the off chance you end up in her neck of the woods remember that you have a good chance to get some pussy.

oh... going to kill myself now

im going to see her, but im wondering what to do in the mean time,

checked

And just keep chatting her up casually dude, dont think about shit too much your pretty much in the clear. Additionally, dont give her too much attention or seem too thirsty, chicks dont like that and can sense it easily. just keep doing you player. enjoy her when the time comes.

thanks bro.

Sup Forums makes my custom Cards Against Humanity deck.

first of all funny af
second why not put this in its own thread it deserves it

anytime user, best of luck.

send back a video of you coming on a pic of her face. then tell her to come and visit. She fucking basically said, fuck me, user.

ok.

Any good stories?

not yet mate only started talking to her tuesday