Herbal thread! What herbs do you use for what? How do you use em? What herbs are you interested in?

Herbal thread! What herbs do you use for what? How do you use em? What herbs are you interested in?

I really want to try kratom, but nausea is apparently a very common side effect. How bad is it?
I also want to use pic related in a tea. Is it tasty?

Only brownie smoker here.

Brownie?

Kratom has seriously helped me with my anxiety and my persive thoughts. 10/10 made me like life again.

Also you literally get nausea on cheap strains or if you take too much. You will feel nausea the first few times, but when you find your spot its amazing.

what's kratom like compared to a pain pill?

Is the effect so amazing then? I thought the intensity was as so mild, its hard to even notice

Once you get used to it and you get up to high doses, it can be as strong as weed, and a much better buzz.

But the reason i like it so much is that I constantly have thoughts in my head that i cant control. It's like bugs crawling in and out of my head. You won't get a strong high but pretty sure my meds make it stronger

I smoked Wild Dagga one time. Wasn't that great and i got bad Headage from it.

What are you on?
What would it do combined with relatine? Ill be on that in a week or two so itll be nice to know

Forgot to mention that kratom removes that shit. Idk whats in the plant that helps me but its more effective than any meds ive ever taken

my favourite herb is smoked paprika. It's good in baked mac n cheese

Ye hasj

Good stuff
Don't forget the ham or bacon bits

>smoking placebo-weed
ah to be young again

>herbs?
>yeah bruh

OP here
Noone said anything bout placebo. Why and how do you use cannabis?

I prefer hasj myself. Bad experience with unbalanced bud.

Weak ass pussy

i don't engage in either drugs or alcohol.

First couple times I took it in higher dosages, 8+ grams on an empty stomach I'd get nauseous, but its not bad. Much better for pain then taking opiates.

I have two pinches nerves in my back, and it does wonders

Anyone have any reliable sources/sites to get quality kratom?

I've been getting mine from moon botanicals. I've heard good things about socal kratom as well.

Green = energetic
Red = better for pain
Yellow = a mix of red and green.

Those are the only strains I've tried.