*Time to send Anita Sarkeesian to jail, she's been commiting tax fraud:*

*Time to send Anita Sarkeesian to jail, she's been commiting tax fraud:*

Video (skip it into 6:00): (youtube.com/watch?v=vzJ_sczRpA8).

Report her fraudulent claim as a non-political charity to the IRS:
>irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f13909.pdf

>Organisation : Feminist Frequency
>Address 340 S LEMON AVE #9746
>WALNUT, CA 91789-2706
>(Tick the box marked Organization involved in Political Campaign)
>Organisation EIN number: 46-3408143
>Name of person involved : Anita Sarkeesian
>Organizational Title: Executive Director

>E-Mail to address at bottom of page 1

Other threads:

Not your personal army

Right, because this is totally personal... oh no wait, it involves the all US citizens, I'm English.

The Sup Forums thread:

Will the UN come and save her?

Apparently it wont even come to that if you guys and Sup Forums don't start ramping it up.

Member Anonymous? Troll for a reason, fuck.

Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums, dude.

Come on Sup Forums, charge up the LOIC.

What a sad state of affairs.

>misuse of nypa

Well done lazy. Go back to Gaia

Sup Forums just baleted me:

No, this is a worth cause.

Bumping

Come on fagits your always crying about how nothing happens here anymore, this is your time to shine. Each of you individually has a right and a duty to help here - OP has given you everything you need to get it done.

If you were here for gamergate, you'd know why this is important.

Step up faggots, let's do this.

Thank you, Sup Forumsros.

So Zoe and Quinn are the next heads of the hydra.

I'm about to repost on Sup Forums and /ptg/, if I get banned this time, keep up the fight.

Bumping to help OP.
Dis Bitch Gotta Fly

It's up:

I remember a time where Sup Forums would find real evidence through hax then threaten to dox this cunt if we didn't get nudes or something equally as lulzy. Now it's "let's report her to the government!" Fuck off you pandering, statist cunt.

>Has ammo
>Wont use ammo cause too mainstream
Fuck off, newfag hipster.

This is not "ammo", nor is it evidence, you cretin.

Yeah I agree with your point here, the whole fun of this place is just letting loose when you get a chance to make something happen. As if it would even be possible to leverage nudes from somebody like her. While trying you would miss the chance to strike while the iron is hot.
Limpdick bastard gotta criticize everything rather than just have fun with whatever is offered or offer something himself.

Then why don't you report the information? Why doesn't OP? Why pass the buck and hope someone else does it instead of doing it and then posting the results for the lulz?

You're cowardly children, that's why.

Stand up, you ball-less cunt.

This, so much this.

What's wrong pussy? Did Anita get in your safe space? grow a pair and quit being a little crying bitch.

Whoa, Sup Forums has turned into a sad place.

lots of macho bullshit here no action lets go faggotz

who cares.
If the IRS has a reason to get to her, she'll just kickstart it back.

Your newfag is showing so badly.

I would have loved to have done this if I didn't have to do more research, no info for the dates of violations (didn't say it wasn't necessary) so if I see that I will finish it. If not this will keep spiraling out of control on it's own without the two dozen people on b who are actually gonna file the form.

you dumb cunt that's concrete evidence, her charity is in no way allowed to be involved in anything political and in the video she's flat out asking for donations to help fight against Trump and attending rallies and giving opinions on the election.
You saying that's not evidence is like raping someone on camera, then getting right up in the camera with your face and daring them to catch you and the judge dismissing it as evidence.

Exactly. There is no real evidence of wrongdoing. If people could be convicted of crimes based on YouTube "evidence" Hillary would be in prison and the Donald would be hanging in Times Square. Fucking stupid kids don't know how the legal system actually works

>armenian scammers committing tax fraud
wow what else you got

youtube evidence is video evidence you cunt, which holds up very well in a court of law unless you're in like africa or something and the witch doctor's testimony of "he dun did it" counts for more than factual evidence.

this is fucking gold.
Thanks OP

Oh yeah? Did you learn that at law school, you fucking autist? You're probably in 11th grade what the fuck would you know

Personal?

Fuck off with your bullshit!

I'd fuck her.

i'm a court barrister, but nice try by calling me 15 because you know you're wrong

then work up a legal case cunt

After actually meeting her irl I realized how fucked up all this constant harassment is

Could you imagine living like that? Why do that to anybody?

>being this retarded

Who the fuck cares about her. Some of her ideas are pretty damn good. Don't be such an insecure faggot about "muh vidya"

White Knight detected

Fuck you

The internet hate machine is dead.
Nice.

More than dead, they've turned into the white knights.

Why fuck me, though? Seriously I'm not trying to argue or shitfight or anything. I really don't understand. What did she do wrong, and why is not wanting people to live terrible lives wrong?

Well I am a District Judge, and I judge you to be a lying faggot.

That's actually good news

BOOM!

because u r a pussyman