>Mom says she doesn't work anymore
>Wants to make her own business
>Says she's got everything planned out

>Ok
>Cool
>Just don't get me involved
>I am not interested

>Two days later

>Son, I need you to put your name on the business and you'll be the highest contributor so that I can bypass the law in case everything goes to shit
>Ok
>Whatever

>Four days later
>You have to make me an account in literally every social media on Earth, otherwise I won't even get started looking for contracts
>......
>Oh, I need stickers and leaflets! Otherwise I won't even get started looking for contracts
>.......

>Finally she has all of that done

>Oh, I don't know what to do now! We are going into poverty!!
>You have to help me
>You have to take charge of the business

>Son, I need your help
>I need your help
>I need your help
>I want you to do the business plan
>I want you to come with me, get contracts
>You're young
>You're handsome
>You have to do it
>Why won't you help
>You hate me

>Literally throws a raging fit cause I refuse to do a business plan for her
>She can't do simple things
>Things she can take charge an run a business
My mother is making me hate women so much, I think I'll just join the army and tell her to fuck off. What's your take on this? Am I just a bad son, or is she just fucking retarded?

it sounds like you should try harder, she had the balls and initiative to try and start something if you are living off her like a leech you should at least try to help. otherwise yeah do what you said and fuck off and get a job on your own.

Post your mom's tits

Roll for mummy tits

This. Stop being a leech

>My mother is making me hate women

How does this work?

>My mother is making me hate women so much
>My mother
>One specific woman is making me hate her entire gender
>I have no sense of proportion
Sounds like the problem is with you, user, and sounds like there's more than just one problem.

I don't know your history, so I can't say if you're a "bad son", but you sure are making it sound like similar things happened before and you want to stay out of it.
Don't know where you from, but there are people who actually help small businesses with their first steps. Usually, you do this before starting a business, to prevent failure in the first place.

she brought you into this world and paid for the the first years of your life
god forbid she asks you to help her for a few minutes you ungrateful cunt
have you ever had something planned out and hoping all goes well and then everything just goes to shit
do you remember how that felt
thats what shes going through right now
cut her some slack and give her some time to get over it
when shes gone youre gonna look back and wish you couldve just done what made her happy

She is retarded OP.

If she was serious about having a business she would have done this first.

1. Conceptualize ideas, find target market, what makes the business stand out, identify competition.

2. Develop a strategy for getting yourself started.

3. Develop a personal branding strategy.

4. Use the above and more to create your mission/vision/values etc.

5. Use all of the above to create the business plan.

6. Fill out business paperwork.

7. Take out loans (for a larger operation) or work your business on weekends until you start gaining more customers/clients (contracting, consulting).

8. Promote the brand and service through word of mouth early (most important - ask for referrals too) social media, public speaking events at local libraries/chamber of commerce events/professional associations.

9. Quit your job after it becomes too busy.

10. Hire your first employee. Know the laws around employee selection.

11. Begin doing less "work" in the business and more planning/finding talent.

12. Work on the business and NOT the product. (i.e.: if you are running a restaurant, gtfo the kitchen and start hiring trainable cooks)

13. ?????

14. Profit.

Source: I'm a business psychologist and consultant who regularly help startups in Chicagoland.

I never asked her to stop working and try to make a business. I am running my own thing too, although it is not giving benefits it'll probably start soon. Yet, when I want to run something, I don't bring anyone else in the mix, I do my own shit and if I run into trouble I find a solution instead of bitching.

I don't want to open a fucking cleaning company, why the fuck do I have to be wasting time in something that's obviously not going to work? She's incompetent as fuck.

>4 fucking years and she still doesn't get how to copy and paste archives from one computer to another
>4 fucking years and she still can't figure out how to download and install software on her own
>4 fucking years and she still can't use google to find answers to her questions

I've tried to teach her to many times, but help for her literally means ''You fucking do it'' and thus, she never fucking learns. I am going to join the fucking army, fuck this shit. I never told her to buy a fucking big ass house to debt herself to death.
Fuck this crap

Where from?

Cause they are all dependent pieces of shit, acting like they are fully independent and capable but in reality they are nothing else but a walking bag of fear and indecisiveness. She literally needs my approval FOR EVERYTHING, no matter how menial.

Fuck

/Thread you ungrateful cunt trumpet

This

Yes, exactly. We went to visit one of this people, they told her to sit fucking down and do a business plan so she's got an idea of what to do, how to get started. But instead of putting in the effort, she wants to make me do it. I refused, and then she goes apeshit.

West Chicago burbs

Ignore retarded people ITT with mommy issues, OP.

She sounds like an idiot. The ship is sinking, and you don't have to go down with it. In a family business, there has to be a clear delineation between personal/family matters and the business itself. Sounds like she's using her relationship with you as leverage to guilt you into doing shit while she fumbles and fucks everything up. That's not a good business venture. When you bail on her, she'll pull the same shit, your position gets to be "You're my mom and I love you, but this is a business decision."
Let her fall on her face now rather than 2 years from now after pissing away tons more resources.

If you don't have the financial means to get to college or start a career and get the hell out of there/support yourself, military isn't a terrible idea. Whatever your course is, get moving. It's only going to get worse.

you have the right to be happy
live for yourself
because others wont live for you

go leave, live, be happy

good luck my friend

You're absolutely right, user. She wants easy shit, but pays no thought to the real effort and she gives up as soon as any difficult comes up. If others are not willing to do it for her, then we are evil people.

I am so tired of her delusional shit, her retarded life decisions are going to put us all into poverty.

I forgot to say in my last post - but OP will not be able to run a business he is not personally invested in. I've seen many people crash and burn in his situation. If his mom wants to chase the dream, then SHE should make an effort.

I've been planning her way out of debt since I was 16, if we are not under the bridge right now is because I took charge and explained to her how we are going to be doing things. But guess what, as soon as we made some money, instead of following my plan she went out to do her thing again, fucked everything up.

My parents were never meant to have money, they don't have the fucking mental capacity to think rationally. It's all about status and make believe.

Never asked for her to bring me into this shit, nor having to put off with their fucking broken marriage.

Very true, I even told her this myself. But, she keeps insisting and I know that the day all of our money runs out, she'll be blaming me for everything.

Now, I am doing illegal shit, risking going to jail and never being able to join the army cause otherwise, this retarded piece of shit is going to be whoring herself to keep alive.

Man up, she is trying to get something for you for when she die.

Help her at least the time she get back on her feet dude. She raised you, gave birth to you, be more grateful toward her.

Even if she is clumsy or stupid, she is your mom, she loves you dude.

You fucked up by not sticking to your principles.

I've already know what I want to do with my life, and I am not interested in becoming a businessman because I know I don't have the qualities for that.

Join the Army user. Im 10 years in as a SFC. Bring home 70k a year, education is being paid for, no medical expenses, awesome life insurance, travel the world, and am 10 years away from a pension.

Also, my mom was garbage as well.

Just man up and help your mom, you selfish, self-centered little shit.

Fuck off, if she wants to own a expensive car and an expensive house, then it is her responsibility to get the for to maintain that. I am leaving and making my own life, without taking retarded decisions like she did.

Fuck, let's see if I even make it to the army before the police raid my fucking house and sent me to jail.

Cleaning company,

Make leaflets, post through letterboxes of areas that can afford a cleaner.
Make a facebook page and spam that shit to friends and family,.
Job done

My dumb as shit mother managed to sort herself up with a 1 person cleaning company for years back when there was no internet advertising.

If your mother can't accomplish that without your help then tell that bitch to go back to being a supermarket employee.

My take: you're a bad son.

Leave. She sounds fucking crazy. Don't listen to these people calling you a leech. Leave. She's hypomanic or something.

OP. Join the army. Have fun with your squaddies. See the world. Get away from someone who has been deceitful and manipulative. Instead of being a pedantic prat and looking at the language used to express your point. I'm going to a dress the point itself and tell you to get away from the woman.

Exactly, it ain't even that fucking hard. Jesus Christ, man.

this at least cut all contact with her and then never pick up the phone after you move. if its all in your name end it all now that will teach her.

Good tips. I'm trying to open a small restaurant in 5 years.

make your mom have sex with you for helping her

Don't listen to this guy, OP. You're a fucking leech. Help out your mom so you can feel good about yourself for once in your life. You only get one life and one mom so do the right thing, you fucking little faggot.

>runs own buissness
>can't help family memebers ir help guide them
>"she won't learn."
Everyones is teachable if you do it correctly
Cleaning services are cash cows, all you need is a fleet of mexican and polish women.
>cheap? yes.
>dependable? yes.
>work extra? yes
Just help her get going, if you're having trouble with directions you probably won't do well in the military.

This hasn't been my experience with all women (some, definitely). Maybe you just surround yourself with the shitty ones?

I don't have issues with directions, I have issues when those taking directions can't figure out simple shit, and then blame you for it.

Have you tried killing yourself?

Probably, besides the fact I am pissed off right now and just needed to vent a bit.

I am making her do accounts for all the most famous social media, there's no way she's going to say to me that she does not know how to create an account from now on....

That's awesome. What type of restaurant? I might be able to give you some advice for what has worked with past clients.

Style of cuisine?
Atmosphere?
Location?
Type of building?

No, I guess that didn't work out for you if you're typing here.

Gigantic faggot detected

Talking to fags is a hobby of yours?

Let me rectify that, I have issues when people can't make up their own directions, ask for you to direct them, and when you do, they ignore what you say, fuck up and then blame you for all.

>Women
>Not being lost without men

Pick one, and only one.

My mom has good sense and does well for herself. I have an aunt though, my mom's little sister, who periodically gets the wild hair up her ass to try and start a business. Always asks me for help and my advice to her is to not do it because she has no sense at all. She always manages to get some fool's money though and runs it all into the ground in about 6 months.

I can relate to not wanting to help someone who you feel is an idiot bound to fuck it all up.

The only thing you can do though is let them do their thing, offer advice if you have it, but otherwise tell them that if they want to do it they're on their own.

What's the business plan, friendo?

Why not help mama make a profitable business? You can always sell it once she has some contracts and make a couple hundred grand.

You're right. The women I know who aren't dependent fuckups must be hiding a dick somewhere

9/10

how about some balls too bruh?