Im black and bored as fuck lets do a Q&A

im black and bored as fuck lets do a Q&A

how often do you say the word nigga out loud

from where do u absorb the melanin and what powers does it give you?

Why did you choose to be black? What pushed you to a life of crime? Why do you want black women? Why do you praise God when he clearly doesn't care about you? Why do you smell funny compared to every other race? Why is your hair always nappy? Why do you thrive to be as white as possible while maintaining the outwards appearance of being black?

Are you a real nigger?

not too often, but i say it i guess.
when im suprised or getting hyped over something, ill say nigga, but when im just like with my white friends and shit, my nigga usage is pretty low

hell yeah man but fuck BLM

License and registration please

Sup nigga

ooh mr edgegod

1. i just kinda did man like i get to listen to hip hop its kinda fun u should try it sometime nibba

2. uh i guess the especially high poverty rates in black communities that force me to resort to crime to feed my family
3. they give good pussy
4. idk homie its not like u can force a bunch of black people to become atheists so we just kinda have to
5. we eat hella chicken
6. we're too busy making children and eating chicken and shooting people to comb our hair idk
7. bruh idk im just some faggot on Sup Forums i can't spek for the entire black community

wassah

we get melanin from the dirt that we were born in

melanin allows us to eat watermelon, watch hella vines
lmao who did dis

we also get to like make dope as fuck fried chicken

i mean u get it sterotypes and shit

da white man de took all de wata from me mangh

What has, in your opinion, made black civil rights activism go from MLK to fucking BLM?

Why do you guys not admit to the obvious problems genetically?

If you had a dream job what would it be and in what ways would you want to better yourself to achieve it?

hmm. good question.

In my personal opinion, it would have to be the extremely high crime rates in the black communities (i said this somewhere else in the thread)

When MLK was around, he was fighting because Blacks were actually oppressed. Slavery. Black People are not oppressed now. They are at no social disadvantage. A black person can get a job wherever they want, as long as they don't talk like a fucking ape. But, since most of us do, because so many blacks live inside the Ghetto, we resort to blaming it on the natural oppressor of blacks. The Whites.

The Police Brutality is another subject altogether. Police Brutality should not be discussed by the fucktard BLM supporters, as they just want a "Mayo Packet Genocide". PB should be discussed by leaders of the Black Community. Any Questions?

(Sorry this is kinda all over the place, I wanna get to other questions in this thing)

Dream Job?
Musician.
Not like hip hop, but Jazz. Real shit. Like all funky and shit man.

To better myself, I would definitely practice my Saxophone. Save some money for lessons, start getting good, I guess.

call me a faggot, but I wasn't aware of the problems that Blacks had genetically.

Please explain man. No sarcasm, I would genuinely like to be informed about this.

then you're a cool nigger

Do it.

thanks guy

ok thanks guy on internet

No problem man

Do want your whites friend to refer to you as "their PoC friend?"

nah man.
if u wanna introduce your black friend to family or whatever just be like
"hey, this is my buddy ____"
be sure to use the word buddy, but only use it once. Trust me man, that's the way to go.

how often you steal bikes

xD everyday #fuckwhitey

Actually when I was about 8 years old a darkie stole my little red bike. I was pissed. What do you think about this?

Is racism really that bad ? Or is it just a way for minorities to keep an upperhand on white people

well, you can't judge an entire race based on the experience that you have had with a few members of said race. that's what BLM supporters do.

Sickle cell anemia is a pretty big one. Its not nearly as common in america but can still be a problem if you choose to have kids with another black. Also there is the IQ gap which is what that user was probably referring to.

good question.

i think to answer this question, i have to be a conceded little bitch for a second, and talk about myself.

i was born in West Side Chicago, and spent the first five years of my life floating around housing projects, or so my non estranged father tells me.
We then saved up enough, until we bought a small house in Elgin, Illinois.
Elgin is a mainly white town.
The school I went too was mainly white as well
I heard a lot of racist shit, but I never really minded. Most black people who just scream racism are just tryna strat something

Have you ever caught a good guy, like a real superhero?

lol race traitor

frick u XD