Hiya Sup Forums

Hiya Sup Forums.

I play this game that I think some of you might like. It's an old MMO that came out in 2004. It's got a small community of players still roaming around. There's only like 3 part time developers still working on the game and it's probably gonna die. Although they keep updating for compatibility with new operating systems and platforms. I think they're working on Steam access now.

Anyways, the community is now toxic which is the way I like it. Pirates are constantly slaughtering the new players that drift on from Android/iOS.

Yes, playing on PC had advantages but it's available all over.

Vendetta Online is a twitch-based, science fiction massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by Guild Software for the operating systems Android, Linux, Mac OS X, iOS, Gear VR, Microsoft Windows and more.

Here's some footage:
youtu.be/ohL70R0ohNQ

Any questions? Anybody wanna play with me? I can answer anything about the game.

This is a map of the game.
UIT = Yellow
Serco = Red
Itani = Blue
^These are the starting factions. Red are at war with blue. Yellow are independent. Grey Solar Systems are where pirates play.

Each system is made up of sectors. Some sectors have asteroid belts, some have space stations.

Bump

The game is free btw

Where can i get it?

Android. PC. iOS. Gear VR. So many ways to play.

Search an app store. If you're on PC, go to their website to download

Looks pretty fun. I think ill give it a shot.

If any of you try it, feel free to skip the tutorial and type /join 100

This will open chat channel 100 which is global. Ask me any questions there or here

If you need help with ANYTHING just ask.

Bumping in hopes a couple people will try the game and inevitably get hooked on the politics and drama in the chat

Page 10. Goodbye lol

Self Promoting
>Self Promoting
Self Promoting
>Self Promoting
Self Promoting
>Self Promoting
Self Promoting
>Self Promoting
Self Promoting
>Self Promoting
Self Promoting
>Self Promoting
Self Promoting
>Self Promoting

YOU FELL FOR THE
Self Promoting
>Self Promoting
Self Promoting
>Self Promoting
Self Promoting
>Self Promoting
Self Promoting
>Self Promoting
Self Promoting
>Self Promoting
Self Promoting
>Self Promoting
Self Promoting
>Self Promoting
Self Promoting
>Self Promoting

>twitch-based
No it isn't. Is your name Sean Murray?

It's not my game

I literally just copied that part of the description from their wiki

OP I haven't been able to scratch the itch that Freelancer, Tachyon: The Fringe, Starlancer, and Freespace left behind for a looong time now. Will this help?

OP here, if I'm being completely honest: No. Those games are a lot better than Vendetta Online, IMO. But VO will scratch a minor free roam sci-fi itch

Damn. I'll give it a shot anyways, I've been craving some space for so long now. What happened to space sims? Elite: Dangerous is boring as shit and Star Citizen won't be out until who knows when.

You can do what I did: Play Eve for a few months and then hate yourself

By the cover it looks an awfull lot like dark orbit. Most of those games are usually a grindfest or a cashgrab

It's a grind fest for only 3 things, and that's the 3 big capships. It's not P2W though. It's free for the first month on PC, and free forever on the other platforms. There is an optional subscription with various prices for each platform

Oh christ, eve was the biggest waste of my time yet. I played legitimately for about a thousand hours, then started margin scamming in Jita until I worked my way up to ~5 bil. Gambled it all away, then borrowed another 2 bil from some scammer buddies and gambled that away, then quit forever.

Being in a wormhole with a corp was pretty fun though, at least until someone jacked all our shit.

Web all been there

Aye

Eve was pretty fun, till everything became a betray shitfest with spies everywhere. And their economy was so well balanced, I had never ever again seen in another mmo

why in the video posted i hear ratchet&clank music? Am i the only one?

I have no idea