fuck off nigger

Bumping for interest, I will lurk

Are there any new ones? :v

Maybe this one, dunno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You sick bastard

taking requests

>"Transgender = mentally ill" ~Sup Forums
>"Haha I love torturing cartoon ponies" ~Sup Forums

An owner offers fluffy some whipped cream from a can. However, the pressure of the cream takes them both by surprise as its shoots into the fluffies mouth, down its throat and out its nose.

What genre would you like? Hugbox, sadbox, weirdbox, abuse?

And most of all, thanks for drawing!

A mother died but the babbeh is still alive and tries to suck but milk won't come out so the babie is about to starve and screams at his mother in desperation
Do in paint if you can, lined paper isn't so appealing

A tv show (or something like that) where are two mares that have to eat each other foals, and the one that wins has her (left) foals returned

The aftereffects of a fluffy drinking coffee.

A fluffy is sleeping on a sofa. A human sits down to watch tv, too late to notice the fluffies scream under him. He gets up and...

...the fluffy is okay and just got pressed between the couch cushions. :)

Nice feet

Let's get weeeeeeeird!
A smarty claims Mr.Skeletal's graveyard, much to his disapproval.

Foal curled up asleep next to a kitten and a puppy in a pet bed.

More fluffy rape

I'm in, start the carnage...

What is this bullshit? And you call this fluffy thread.

As you wish

I'd like to see more like this. Breeding fluffies against either of their wishes. Maybe a breeder forcing a fluffy stallion to have special huggies with an alicorn mare?

really shitty doodle but here

anything's fine

Tavros?

I usually like stories, but they always have that weird ending with preachy morals, it really annoys me because some have really good concepts like this one or pic related

Weak.

too little abuse for my liking
i hope all of u aint faggots that unironically love them

What does a foals chirp sound like?

Ever heard a tiny bird chirp?

Well, call me a hugboxing faggot then.

Some have compared it to a baby bird or a guinea pig chirping.

What does a clean fluffy feel like? Does it feel like a cat? Or a dog?

Some stories have actually described it as being like chinchilla fur, really soft.

I always imagine them feeling like the fake fluff leggings that ravers sometimes wear. Extremely soft in every case.

I could understand that, but to me I feel like it's be more like a puppy or the sound crocodile pups make after hatching, but louder and more whiney

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EcerzD2XqWM

Like a chinchilla.

Whats the life-span of a fluffy? Why are there no comics with old fluffies?

About 14 years. And l love comics about long-lived fluffies. There's something beautiful about seeing how fleeting life is.

I think they live up to 5-7 years, and there are none cause they die

There is a good story about a fluffy living to an age death, but I don't have it, sorry

i agree with this more
14 years seems way too long, not even dogs live this long

>not even dogs live this long
I have had 5 dogs in my life, and three of them lived to be fourteen years old. My oldest and current dog is 15 1/2.

ok sure, but a fluffy?! I imagine them to live as long as rats (2 years)

Still, those are dogs and dogs are extremely tough and resilient, at least compared to fluffies

The 14 years was based on a comic I don't have, but I agree that it is pretty extreme for a fluffy.

I had a cat that got 18 years old before its sight got so bad that we had to euthanize it. And my grandmother's cat lived to 20 before it's guts got twisted and it died from a veterinarians malpractice.

Come to think of it, I myself am now 34 years old and still look younger than local youngsters. When I moved in town some old ladies thought they were talking to a teenager.

youtube.com/watch?v=CqhqbsdpAXo
Fitting Music.

Fluffies are genetically modified creatures specifically engineered to be companion creatures. A decent life span is kind of a given. IF possible, they should be biologically immortal, or close to it. Ideally speaking you'd want to set them up with the same emotional psychology as some types of birds and rodents where they'd die when their bonded "mate" (owner) did so. Or they could just be murdered if you get bored of them.

Life-span, depends on the artist. Some say 5 years, while others say up to 15 years like a dog or cat. I lean more towards the longer lifespan of 10-15+ years myself, though that's only if they're well cared for and not used as someone's punching bag/whipping boy.

As for why no comics, most longer comics are abuse/murderboner stuff and that generally isn't very conducive to a long natural life for a fluffy.

It depends on the breed of dog. Small dogs can live up to 20 years while large breeds typically live 8-10 years. One of the dogs I have right now will be turning 11 on New Years day and he's part Chihuahua.