Dubs decide what I text my hot friend on her birthday

Dubs decide what I text my hot friend on her birthday

tits bitch

Cumtribute profile pic and Send to Her

Why haven't we fucked yet? With that said, I have your birthday present. ;)

roll

this

EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE EVERYBODY DIES IN ROGUE ONE

rolling for this

Check em

happy birthday

Video of you cumming on a pic of her.

WINRAR

OP will surely deliver

doesn't this mean you decide for yourself?

WINRAR
I
N
R
A
R

Post results now faggot

Done

Roll

When OP delivers your DUBS!!!!

OP you should be deciding for yourself with these numbers

Where u at OP, She looks like a Midwest cunt bag?

Shut it user. He wants us to get his \d\ wet, so Sup Forums helps

Lol Sup Forums got me fucked up

Back to my toaster oven, then.

Texas

How does she know about cock size and OP, do you have small cock?
If not, Time to send it and prove her wrong

Shut up you slut, I know you're game for some dick. Come on over and bring a friend.

"you can fuck me in the ass instead"

lmao well good work Sup Forums

send dic pic,

"This ain't no small cock"

How do you know my penis size?

roll

>ITT OP always has dubs

I am not asking you to fuck me. I will fuck YOU. There is a big difference

Then, we haven't you sucked me off yet?

WINRAR

tuck frump and fuck white people

we haven't you sucked me off yet? Speaking of that, I have your birthday present.

See for your self.

Send dik pik

needs to be done op

Send tits, so it's fair

Wouldn't that make you the pervert for investigating into my willie size?

admit it, you love every second of it looking at that pic.

WINRAR

This

It means your cheeks better be spread in 15 minutes.

Ask her for tits?

I will fuck you infers that I am going to push your head into the bed holding your hands back while I pound away from behind. I thought you were a smart girl.

Is she stupid or what?
If dubs, ask above question

Rolling for this

Also winrar here

it means after I'm done with you, the paramedics are gonna need a bucket to clean up.

"Means i will rape you"

send a pic

This xD

erection

write "sorry it was my brother playing xd"

your other boys may softly grind into you, I want to throw you around the room and use you for my pleasure. Fuck the shit out of you. Clear now?

you can just lie there, and I'll take your ass.

roll

Rollin

send pussy then

Send her:

Roll

They Made me do it

text ruined

let me see your squish squish

"show me your tits or i will rape you tomorrow"

Sup Forums ruined it already

please do this

pussy
now
send

send!
pussy!
now!

Suck my dick

No fuckn shit.
many bothans died for this information
Cat was let out of the bag in a new hope

Tits or gtfo

You don't like your tits?

Rolling for this

Read fuckface

Tits or gtfo

titpic or rape, you have to chose

What color panties are you wearing today?

Sorry about that, I was playing a metagame with some friends and they fucked me over

Her instagram is zeba.beauty

Kek demands it

The next I hear, then smell a soft fart and a few seconds later a small bulge, like a little cock poking her panties out. It gains in size till the shit fills them and starts to spill out of the edges, I hear a bit of piss splash out too, but I can’t see it. The smell is overpowering, with all that fresh shit less than a foot from my face, then she stretches back toward me so that her shit filled panty is against my nose. Do you think there’s enough shit in there for you? She asks. I guess so, I say. Well, there better be because that’s all I have, and now my pretty ass is all covered with it! That said, she straightens up and wiggles her panties down, and picks them up with her foot, and drops them on the floor in between my legs. She can she her shitty ass in the mirrors of the bathroom, and says you had better start cleaning me up! How, I ask? How do you think, she says, start with your tongue. I caught you licking shit off of my panties, so now you can have all you can eat, fresh and right off of my ass.

I'll send you another dick pic then

I really want to see your birthday bewbs

Ex is just trying to make sure I don't get laid.
The picture was of her new boyfriend. Just grab his package and you will see.

show me your boobs or i will rape you

TITS
NOW
SEND

You better not come out the fucking house, because I'll fucking kill you, bitch. And then I'll eat your shit.

Roll

Bitch you wouldn't know what to do with a dick this fucking small,ill rock your fuckin world

I sent the link of the thread and it turned into that.

Send her the thread link.

Roll

I'll be over in 20 minutes, you better be fucking ready for this DIIYUKK

This

Rolling for this

Interested to see how she reacts