The great debate

the great debate

OK COMPUTER is such shit

garbage

All shit albums

DSOTM for me
I used to be a (born in the wrong generation) great Beatles fan but now I don't see them as anything special.
OK Computer is amazing, but DSOTM is obviously better and more important album.

Sergeant Pepper no doubt. Can't even understand why OK Computer is on there when that is when Radiohead started their downfall.

Over which is the most overproduced garbage album of all time? Probably Pepper's but Dark Side is close behind

3/10
2/10
4/10

OK Computer is objectively the best album of the last 20 years

Is it bad that I haven't heard any of them?

No, don't waste your time

Radiohead released their best after Ok Computer you contrarian

Dark Side. Contrarians will say Radiohead. Plebs will say Beatles.

Dark Side > Ok Computer > Sgt Peppers

As long as Beatles are last you're right

Ok Computer has some insane high points, but isn't that consistent, DSOTM is consistent but doesn't hit the same highs, and Pepper doesn't even belong there

>doesn't hit the same highs
>What is Us and Them

What a bizarre selection of albums. You seem to have picked the 2nd best Beatles album, the 3rd best Pink Floyd album, and an okay Radiohead album

A song that is nothing compared to Airbag, Subterranean Homesick Alien and Lucky

Dude Dark Side has Great Gig, Us & Them, Any Colour You'd Like...to me that's the album with higher highs

I love OKC btw

All good but massively overrated albums. Overproduced, lacking strong ideas. Except for Pepper, sort of. So that one is best.
I wanna live under whatever rock this guy has

not even the best songs from OKC
>lacking strong ideas
Objectively wrong in all 3 cases

>I used to be a (born in the wrong generation) great Beatles fan
helllo reddit

DSotM > Sgt. Peppers > OK computer

>pic related
>Presumably liking pablo honey

It's true though. Just from a songwriting perspective, OK Computer is fairly average and Dark Side is straight up mediocre. Sgt. Pepper is overall pretty good songwriting

For me the best is Sgt Pepper's, it's a great record with a cohesive feeling,second place Dark Side, i think it's good but definitely not the best Floyd album, and I can't get into Ok Computer, you guys praise it a fuckton and I don't get it, preffer in rainbows

1. Sgt Peppers
>Their most solid throughout album by a decent margin, but I don't think the Beatles made very solid albums
2. Dark Side of the Moon
>Wish you were here + Animals would beat Sgt Peppers
3. OK Computer
>Their best album but i'm not a big fan

Correction:
1.5/10
1/10
2/10

Pepper, followed by Dark Side of the Moon, followed by OK Computer.

If you're replying to this shit on Sup Forums the only coherent stance is OKC being the best on that list by far.
DOSTM is good in the context of it being released in the 70s

>If somebody had not invented "Beatlemania" in 1963, you would not have wasted five seconds of your time reading this greentext about such a trivial band.

the great debate

Not even the best Radiohead album
Not even the best Beatle album
Clearly the best Floyd album, dickhead contrarians will say its le epic bike xD

>but I don't think the Beatles made very solid albums
haha. they literally pioneered the album as a complete statement. fucking moron

This guy gets it!

This exactly

Pet Sounds

But it's WYWH

>he thinks it's the best Floyd album
Oh user this is cute

The album with "A Day in the Life" wins

OK Computer is alright, I don't even remember what the other two sound like and I don't consider any of the three to be remarkable at all.

Burn the Witch is one of their best singles of this millenium.

OK Computer does not belong in that company, friend

OKC>SGTP>DSOTM

me neither, it's nice not being in contact with dadrockers/nu-males

It would be my favourite Floyd album, but looking at it from a more objective standpoint, I'd say WYWH is their best album. There really isn't a low point in the entire album whatsoever. Incredibly consistent over all 5 tracks.

i've never listened ot dark side of the moon desu

Which one wins 90s aotd?

>lacking strong ideas

fucking kek

Dark Side of the Moon > OK Computer > Sgt. Pepper's

All great

The great debate of what? Which overrated album is the best?

That's an overly broad statement. Ideas behind albums don't have to be particularly obscure or strong in order to hold up. Tracks like 'Time' and 'Brain Damage' have some of the greatest songwriting of all time in my opinion because of how easy it is to empathize with the songwriter (Roger Waters in this case).

>Sgt Pepper
but Revolver is their best

Anyways OK Computer = DSOTM >>> Sgt Pepper

If it was Revolver itd be all equal

yellow submarine is the best beatles album