What pills would cause the most comfortable death and in what dosage?

What pills would cause the most comfortable death and in what dosage?

.357 Pills, only need one and it's as quick as can be.

You need to go get about 2 boxes of dulcolax and just ingest them all

Morphine, all of them

Thanks man, how would I get that perscribed, what bullshit story do I need for the doc?

Thanks, are these perscribed?

Just try to knife a cop and he'll prescribe a smaller dose, does the same job though.

Sadly I live in Ireland so getting killed by the cops is pretty tough.

the Blue Pill. Highest dosage possible. You'll be dying comfortable af believing in some heaven or some shit.

Nope. Over the counter. I vote for this method.

Barbiturates, alot of them

Oh cool, that's a lot easier then having to trick the doctor into thinking I need them for non suicidal shit.

why so eager to die? you'll get there eventually eitherway, why not just wait it out? make the best of it? maybe you'll taste something you've never tasted, or see something new

i mean, if you really want to die, why not do something other that you'd really want to do also, before you an hero?

blow up a school if thats your thing, or travel the world, dont just end it all without any parting gifts to yourself and the world. WHO ARE YOU MAN, maybe we'd get along great

Northern Irish cops all carry guns.

>Barbiturates
Where do you get these? I believe they're pretty old school but I'm 36 and have never seen them. I'm not OP, and I'm not suicidal, I just always thought these sounded like they'd be right up my alley.

Just sick of the loneliness, the failure and the emptiness. I've tried numerous times to get shit back on track but those bouts of depression come back stronger each time, so tiring.

great advice; i've always said if you're gonna go, go out doing something amazing. like, go to vegas or paris or tokyo, fuck 5 or 10 whores, and OD on heroin to cap off the trip. don't just take some pills in your mom's basement ffs.

for real, opiates, an entire bottle, two if you're an hero because you're fat

I'm a little pussy tbh I'd rather die drugged to the nines.

Morphine ... Might as well enjoy it

If you're a burger, just get your doc to give you valium. Get a fifth of whisky or vodka, drink half, take all the pills, drink the rest. Guaranteed anhero.

That would be the easiest option, I know a guy and no doubt it'd be fun.. I used to always say if I ever got diagoosed with some incurable disease that'd be my exit plan on in my last dying hours.

This guy is right...^
My wife is a nurse in the old folks home and thats what they do when the right time comes. I also used morphine after my traffic accident. Bretty gud stuff.

Well it's about that time, I'll give the guy a call in the morning, wanna go in the daylight.

Why do you wanna do it?

Dude... I ve met many Irish lads in my life. Some of them had a really tough childhood...most of them had/have pretty shitty lifes to modern standarts. But they somehow never get depressed. Really cheerfull and optimistic folks i mist say. Whats wrong with you?