Whats your most fucked story Sup Forums

Whats your most fucked story Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0000922/?ref_=tt_cl_t4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Usually these start with the OP telling one of his own, to kick start things.

>be me
>your a faggot

I killed a man in reno just to watch him die

pic related

holy shit

>bad luck.gif
>gif

Try harder giant faggot

>badluck.exe

Freshman year I fucked my GFs mom after she got me and her daughter blackout drunk.

motherfucker son of a bitch

who makes this degenerate crap

woober

*you're

your dad

I killed a cat by driving 60 miles per hour in a residential area.

I am what?

I am a cat

dumb fucker shouldn't have been in the road, fuck it.

A faggot

your mom's a cat

>.gif

i know you are, you said you are, so what am i?

uns ee.cc forwars slash mise bonu forward slash

this is

Nice

Gonna say that based on your weeb trash image you almost are guaranteed to have at least 14gb of on your hard drive that that only thing you killed in Reno was a deluxe sized bag of Doritos

im actually paranoid now

I saw it running from the right side of the road. It was right in front of my car when I hit it.

kek

You asked what you were, i didnt say anything about myself.
Now piss off little faggot.

Anyone have original pic?

I don't want to die in my sleep lel.

i'm rubber and you're glue, bounces off me and sticks to you.

I have an original pic

Faggo

oh my god

Like i said: faggot.

drop

ok that's nice

I had sex with my mother's friend when I was 8 and she was in her late 30's. She had a nighty on and I came to bed in my underwear, but while she was sleeping I took off my underwear and played a game with her but that I'd played with my mom's I liked to call 'feed the baby' where I would put my penis against my mom's but like it was a baby's bottle, and I would think that was giving the baby liquid, then I'd put my butt against her butt and think that was feeding the baby solid food.
I'd done this with my mother, while she was sleeping, many times before, but tonight my mother's friend was babysitting me and she was sleeping in my moms bed, and I told her I could not sleep in my own bed, like I did with my mom, so she let me sleep next to her.

Well, in the night I was alternating between my butt and my penis and she started wiggling her butt against my penis. I thought she was still asleep, so I kept going, but she kept wriggling more and more towards me until I could feel wetness on my penis and it started feeling really good, so I just kept wriggling my penis into the wet spot I thought was her butt, but I think I started getting it in her vagina.

This went on for awhile until I was tired, it felt like hours. Then, one of my friends told me this was what having sex was, and that I was no longer a virgin, and he made me feel good about it, so I thought it was a good thing.

Feeling very manly, I proudly told my mother later that night that I had had sex with her friend.

She called her on the phone and her friend denied it happened, but my mother didn't trust her and got frustrated.

While I was at school the next day my mother had called the cops told them that her friend had molested her son and she wound up going to jail for a few years for pedophilia and I had to go see a counselor, which lead to a fucked up childhood trapped in the mental health system. That ruined my life and I've never escaped, one diagnosed led to the next, and the next etc..

its christmas break, now i remember

noooooooo

Why are you rubber?

FFS

So basically you lied about getting laid and ruined a woman's life.

Hope you're happy.

Stop that

fuck off

Nigger

Broke into some kids house after child services and sherriffs picked him up after his dad died.

His mom left them few months prior and his dad died by drunk driver while on his chopper. Stole his ps1 (slim version) and some shitty games that didnt even work cuz he was white trash and never put them in the case.I was 10.

destroyed some guys ceo crates in gta v. still feel bad about it, he musta put 6-8 hours filling his warehouse and prolly sold his game after.

she's a feminist now, and a lesbian.

Fucker

>destroyed some guys ceo crates in gta v. still feel bad about it, he musta put 6-8 hours filling his warehouse and prolly sold his game after.

you fucking low life scumbag faggot, kill yourself.

fuck you

u got me

fuck your mom

Not sure about "most" fucked, but pretty fucked.

Was 21, in college, home for summer. Met this high school girl and we started hanging out. She was 17 (legal) and we were just friends, nothing to it.

Her mom though was sure I was going to fuck her precious daughter and ruin her life.
Funny thing is the girl and I had talked about it and neither of us were interested in fucking, we just hung out.

But, mom decided she needed to "save" her innocent daughter so one night I'm at their house watching movies and my friend/gf was on the floor and I was on the couch.

Mom comes in and gets on the couch, covers us both with a blanket and says "in case you were cold". I pay no attention, watching movie.

Mom starts playing footsie with me, then starts rubbing me. Eventually works her hand into my shorts and is rubbing my cock, giving me this look.

Says "user can you help me in the kitchen", so I go.

She tells me she would do anything to protect her baby girl and if I stop seeing the daughter she will do ANYTHING I want.

Hell, I wasn't gonna screw the girl anyway, not sure why no one would believe we were just friends but who cares.

So, I tell mom I will stop seeing daughter if she will fuck me. She sucks me off right in the kitchen, we go back to the movie.

I spent the rest of the summer fucking the mom, still talking to the daughter during the day.

I kinda felt bad but that didn't last long.

Hold on. Fucking yours atm

Wow, you're a dick.

damn

>work of fiction

I'm pretty sure she knew what I was doing and was helping me do it, but I didn't know.
I did not tell the counselor she'd done anything but that we were sleeping together and I was close to her to stay warm.
From my answers the counselor may have assumed I was lying, or my moms friend told more of the story than I knew to the judge. I don't know what happened to her, after that except that my mom told me she was in jail and that she would be coming over anymore because my mom and her were no longer friends.

Personally, I'm very glad she gave me that opportunity, looking back on it, and I wish I could have said something to keep her out of jail, but I didn't know what would happen at the time.

I was too young to know anything that happened, just that I liked the feeling of my penis against my moms warm butt, so I figured hers would feel just as good.

She's dead m8.

Spin it how you want, you ruined her life.

I caanfocub

Up until I was 10, I slept in the same bed as my parents. They had sex numerous times while I was trying to sleep. When we moved into a bigger house, I got my own room but started wetting the bed. I still do a couple times a month. I'm 32 now.

shush you, you're not me, don't pretend you are.
For all I know that woman is still just as well off as she was when her and my mom were friends.
She had a good job as a nurse and was married to a doctor.

I do know the house they lived in back then is now torn down, but if anything they probably moved to a better city. That is if he stayed with her.
It happened 30 years ago, but I'm tempted to ask my mom if she's heard anything about her.

TBH I am kinda tempted to just talk with her and thank her for giving me my first, real, sexual thoughts.

I've been obsessed with older women ever since, but she'd be in her 70s by now. I just want to forgive her, if nothing else, but thank her if she's willing to listen.

Those a screws, not nails

fuck

Oh I member!

damn you got me

Don't try and lay this on me. I was 8 years old.
And don't thin I don't feel guilty either, you know I would and I have, at times, but at 8, I had no idea how to talk to adults.
Even the counselor was an arrogant ass and made me feel uneasy just talking to him, when he should have been just the opposite.

I did nothing wrong.

basically this is fucking hilarious

> only thing you killed in Reno was a deluxe sized bag of Doritos

Kek

>I fell into a ring of fire

Is that Cameron Diaz?

>is me, 13
>new house next to, resident blue sky with bright eyes, short blond hair, bright little girl. 13 and.
>my small tooths, smiling, will
>to escape from the evil monster child
>is young man is light brown hair and curl hair.
>express up her child in the apartment, my
>and she curled up with a smile, eyes,
>feel with the sun shining,
>many times, we will have fun.
>we in youth, and together we walk school in, she smiling, she small tooths and.
>tooths already allowed out of their group in the final round.
>we are close to each other and with me for a long time. Year more or.
>her body is sick.
>hospital we to
>she parents say "user leave to"
>is hallway in
>now, finally, in the corner I cry, imagine the child with yellow hair,
>doctor, where he was in the very first look cancer
>the afternoon is dark
>though, called her room the dark in and the sky is dark and cloudy, and lightning bright room, his cross thudershock only thing trembling, very fast
>she say "like a child is cry over the loss of his child own, his love ... This is me."
>she eyes began rain to and flooding the storm hit as, lost their lives because it is almost a year.
>Remember still tears tiny tooths on hers.
>I feel if tiny box I am in
>came her father house to,
>began to get together and eat.
>both very religious
>It's a mystery why both of us
>school start the new year late march in.
>I'm actually just a month
>beloved by excessive rainfall has me excited then.
>I know the report within two weeks after the first flush of our small town, flooding was signed.
>it is closed, it's worth it.
photo is not her look like but.

Yes, I think that's from The Mask.

Who is the scottie 2 hottie?

It's Sandahl Bergman, a milf I loved as a kid.
She played Valeria in Conan The Barbarian. imdb.com/name/nm0000922/?ref_=tt_cl_t4

Cameron Diaz, you fucking imbecile

>I just want to forgive her
Dumb fuck, she ended up in jail because you were a little cunt

Niggers.

It's Cameron Diaz, you fucking dickfest

When other kids were fantasizing about Princess Leia, I was fantasizing about Valeria.

I travelled nearly 250 miles to be moral support when an old friend of mine had his dad die suddenly - spent night and day with the guy helping make funeral arrangements, planning the wake, the works.
On the day of the funeral, he got black-out drunk and passed out in someones car for a few hours. I fucked his dads widow (not his mom, 2nd marriage) because she was hammered, and then made out with my buddies girlfriend next to the car he was asleep in.
To this day, he thinks I'm the nicest guy in the world. I'm too gutless to come clean.

... are you actually retarded or you have no idea what English is?

My parents divorced when I was a toddler. I reconnected with my dad shortly before he died. I gave him my brothers addresses and he sent them christmas cards. They didn't want to know him and were very angry I had given my dad their addresses. He didn't leave a will so I administered his estate. I kept everything. I didn't tell my brothers he had died. I purchased a big house, flash car and paid off all my debts after I sold my dads house and cashed in all his assets. Every Christmas I send my brothers a Christmas card from my dead dad to make out he is still alive because if they knew he was dead they would want a share of his estate.

I'm confused. How can I understand?

Nope. I did that.

negro

sorry, you're wrong micro machine

Fuck You Faggot

Lo

Me and a friend were drunk and stole a scooter motorcycle, we tried hot wiring it but in the end we just took it on the outskirts of town and torched it with gasoline from the tank, watched it burn.

I was more a fan of sheena myself.